New Beatrix Overseer

I don't care about this backstory shit, I care that you can see an outline of Beatrix's butt.

Other urls found in this thread:

beatrizoverseer.tumblr.com/page/37
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit, he actually updated. So, who/what are these monk guys?

Oh, so that wasn't a flashback to a time something creepy had rampaged through the countryside, it's something that's happening right now. Neat.

Wait, do we know that? I thought the entire point of this comic was to prove the opposite. The dragon we see isn't attacking the town that Beatriz is in. Some weird cyber monks are there instead.

Looks to me like the "ominous" sound they're talking about is the cry of the "dragon". I don't *think* the little mouse dude would have a problem identifying the sound of a door knock, but I admit he could just be startled by it. Hasn't Beatriz mentioned something about dragon attacks before, though?

Chochi? I know you're usually hanging around on Sup Forums, you wanna clarify?

Techpriests?

>That scrunched up narration.
>Transparent "WOAH" that doesn't stand out.
>balloons that overlap sfx
>Every statement gets its own balloon and conjunct balloons just don't exist for some reason.

His art's nice, but holy fuck Chochi is terrible at lettering his comic.

Can I see the outline of your butt, OP?

>"Oh, the male strippers just arrived!"
>"The WHAT, lady Beatriz"

>not "duties INTENSIFY"

I'm pretty sure that was made by Chochi originally, so bad English is expected.

*And at that moment an other cute mouse girl died off panel horribly because Froggy was too busy teasing a mouse boy*

That's exactly what made us all like the comic in the first place, so hopefully that's true.

fucking hell, another "I'd fuck that ___"

does it ever end

It's Chochi. So, no.

Comic design just isn't taught anymore ever since everyone started lifting from manga translations that had no choice but to break those rules.

Shit like MSPA and other panel-by-panel comics also contribute negatively.

You'd think the popularity of Jojo and Dragon Ball, two series where the lettering and SFX are extremely important to the visual design of the pages, would stop people from ignoring the importance of good lettering.

Wasn't this brought up before? How did Chochi take it, it it was?

Oh fuck, it's the AdMech! Stash the xenotech!

I can't believe she got a knife to the neck. What really got me that she was clinging on to it, in pain. She was too pure.

How the fuck do you read a comic on tumblr from the beginning? Am I missing an easy way to just scroll through images?

You start here and keep clicking "next":

beatrizoverseer.tumblr.com/page/37

Bump.

Is the little rat missing some teeth?

It's the writing itself that's doing nothing for me.