Has there ever been a more aesthetic actor than young Alec Baldwin?

Has there ever been a more aesthetic actor than young Alec Baldwin?

90s era Cloondog

Remington Steele-era Pierce Brosnan and Alain Delon are worthy contenders

Stop using aesthetic as a verb

Adjective, even. Long day.

the shadow knows?

Not even close

Not even the best Baldwin brother

C L A S S I C
L
A
S
S
I
C

I was about to let you have it, user

Back on topic,

I prefer mature Alec Baldwin to younger

Classic good looks

ALWAYS BE DRINKING

NAME 1 BALDWIN WHO ISN'T AN ALCOHOLIC

nah. He looks like a literal dickhead. I mean fuck.

Alcoholism is the patrician’s vice, user.

Paul Newman
Alain Delon
Harrison Ford
Alec Baldwin

Tom Hardy, but I'm gay for him.

WELL, ALSO A HUGE COKEHEAD BUT DRINKING ALL THE WAY THROUGH

>implying this wasn't an obvious play at Argentinian Nazis

In a world that is entirely globalized and united (I know, the fucking shock to you Drumpflets), it's entirely possible that a white guy with """"""""aryan"""""""" features was born, and lives, in Argentina.

Paul Newman

/thread

BUENAS NOCHES MEIN FUHRER

ALEJANDRO FORMERLY ADOLF

Paul Newman was aesthetic as fuck but also a turbo manlet. I’m torn.

>desire to know more intensifies

Do you have his nudes? they were leaked forever ago.

Glengarry Glen Ross was peak Baldwin

Stephen Baldwin always looked kind of retarded, and always ended up in roles that exacerbated that perception. Even in Usual Suspects, peak Steve, he was playing the dumbest motherfucker in the line-up.

It was still pretty impressive when I found out how retarded he actually is IRL.

Paul Newman was 5'10", same height as Redford and Brando. Pretty much average af.

Anyway, Desperado-era Antonio Banderas (5"9" apparently) was pretty fucking aesthetic. He def looked like he deserved to fuck Salma Hayek.

Easy
Also Prime Depp is up there

the shadow knows

Absolute god.

No way that was Newman's actual height. I saw him up close at the Indy 500 and he was a very small man. Granted this was only a few years before his death so he could've lost a couple of inches but there's no way he was ever 5'10".

Jesus.

I've always liked Alec because he's the only celebrity who's as grotesquely hirsute as I am.

Is it relatively normal for men to look like that when they smile? My cheekbones always push my skin up under my eyes when I smile fully and I hate how it looks in pictures.

They don't make leading men like this any more

Adam

>tfw Banderas didn't bring capes back

Rip Rap Roo Rippity Rip Rap Roohaa

How gay are you?

What are you idiots even talking about

I just wanted an answer, sheesh. I just hate it because it always looks like I have bags under my eyes.

Yes.

Young Hardy is the best

I'm saying it's gay to worry about stuff like that. Change what you can and accept the rest

Its normal

how did he not become a huge hollywood star?

I can name one, yes

Just thought I'd ask because Sup Forums is second only to /fit/ when it comes to scrutinizing handsome dudes.

step aside facelets

I don't get it. That chin, that hair, and he had charisma! Maybe he chose not to become a big star and did whatever he wanted or he pissed off the wrong person.

He's got a great jawline and chin but nothing else really.

Sam Raimi originally wanted him for Darkman, but studio didn't want him because he wasn't lead material.

it was complete bs.

Army of Darkness flopped which really hurt his chances at making the jump to leading man outside of Sam Raimi movies.

really? he's got incredible cheekbones, dude

just compare him to the guy next to him in this webm

he has like 0 fat on his face and great zygos (cheekbones)

but ye jaw and chin are pretty unreal too

Tom Cruise in his prime

OUTTA THE WAY NON-AESTHETIC SHITS

If only he'd used his right hand with the same point, we could have used this still to check the digits below ours.

>not young Keanu

Mirror the image