Holy shit I didn't even know this guy before today but I already hate his guts

Holy shit I didn't even know this guy before today but I already hate his guts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IzSGvXc_PM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying mugga genocide isn't completely warranted
>implying Inhumans aren't the ascendant race

Can someone explain to me what exactly the difference is between mutants and Inhumans?
Like aren't mutants just Inhumans that don't need Terrigen to unlock their powers?

>literal subhuman thinks he's better than homo sapiens superior

They're the same shit from a different source. Mutants were from Celestial tampering, while Inhumans were from Kree tampering. Seeing as the Kree seem to have simply wanted to create a race of cosmic infiltrators for their own purposes and the Celestials' motives are a bit more ambiguous, I think mutants have a greater chance of being "ascendant", while Inhumans are just a bunch of tools.

listen all i'm saying is gas the muties

Inhumans came about from Kree tampering with the genetic material of Human Eternals (Humans that can't die of illnesses) and swapping out that passive anti-illness buff for random superpowers using Terrigen Mist. Mutants are just people with fucked up DNA, that sometimes get random superpowers.

reminder this guy's family was killed by that same cloud

mutants are natural genetic freaks where you have a chance at growing dicks out your eyeballs
inhumans are scientific experiment freaks where you have a chance at growing dicks out your eyeballs

They have some much in common
They should unite with their eyedicked brothers against the normies instead of fighting each other all the time

>Can someone explain to me what exactly the difference is between mutants and Inhumans?
Different flavors of alien genetic tampering from eons gone by.

I think with Mutants the Celestials were involved, meanwhile Inhumans are the result of the Kree.

The word inhuman fits. What a race of bitches.

Not-so-friendly reminder that the Shithumans are fucking pathetic.

>Not pictured: Blob Herman attempting to cry in the background

what i don't get is why humans like them so much they feared and misunderstood mutants to the point of killing them but let the inhumans gas their countries and turn their citizens into freaks

Its important to remember that humans hate mutants because a self-aware virus which is capable of infecting all humans on the planet except mutants is forcing all humans to subconsciously hate mutants.

Human's like the Inhumans more because they fuck off to the moon most of the time and their problems normally don't affect regular joes. The Terrigen Mist cloud is really the only time where Inhuman issues affected everyday 616ers.

At least he wasn't transformed by a magic fart.

Remember when Lucas decided that the force needed a medical explanation?

This is that stupid. I'm not blaming you, but blaming racism on a virus is fucking retarded.

easy to not die when inhuman discover it's power,

remember the mutant kid who produced toxic gas from his skin? killed everyone in his town because of it, if he was inhuman people around him would get a warning before they horrible die.

and it's also have to do with racism and ignorance, a lot of people have died in the name of mutants, so when inhumans come they think "well at least they ain't mutants"

You know the problem
Inhuman look way too much like humn
their need Japanese artist to design them more like Tokusatsu

when was this introduced? is this still cannon after the secret wars?

So what you're saying is that they should be kaijin now?

yup

So then the mutants have to kill them all by rider kicking them?

Mutants are because of Celestials?! I thought it was due to the atomic bomb and radiation.
>Children of Atom
>Atomic explosion in cartoon intro
youtube.com/watch?v=7IzSGvXc_PM

>remember the mutant kid who produced toxic gas from his skin? killed everyone in his town because of it

Was there a 616 occurrence of that? The only one I can think of is Ultimate and all supes were hated there except for the Ultimates every now and then when their publicist did her job

mutants predate celestials. that's just another pointless retcon.

not him, but i think it was 616. x-men had to send wolverine in to murder the kid because he would just regenerate from the death aids.

And this is the asshole who Ewing decided to bring along for his Royals book

>Mutants are because of Celestials?! I thought it was due to the atomic bomb and radiation.
Atomic Radiation is what activates the X-Gene, but the reason mankind has an X-Gene is because of those damn dirty Celestials.

Or something like that, I might be talking out of my ass here.

The funny thing is that this is wildly out of character for him because his family was killed by the mists back when it had a chance of killing anyone and not just mutants.

Cyclops predates Corsair but that's still his dad.

Celestials came long long ago and made the x-gene for the sake of creating a super race meant to protect the planet from invaders while the Celestial baby was incubated in the core

Krees also long ago to do some genetic experiments and make a slave race that eventually became the inhumans.

That idea was first introduced in the Earth-X books, but those were so popular that Marvel has many times taken elements from that alt future continuity and placed them into regular continuity. In Earth-X most of the population also had superpowers because Black Bolt activated a terrigen bomb as well.

Still can't get over that Marvel decided to push a group who's name literally means monstrous.

>Celestials came long long ago and made the x-gene for the sake of creating a super race meant to protect the planet from invaders while the Celestial baby was incubated in the core
Isn't that Earth X?
That's not canon

This is actually the exact opposite from the solo book where he's the one nuhuman that is strictly anti-cloud since his fucking parents were killed by it.

movies are serious business

No that was ultimates.

Is Soule writing this? Because this is TREMENDOUSLY out of character as his family was KILLED BY THE SAME FUCKING CLOUD!

When the Celestials tampered with mankind, they did three things. Create Eternals, Deviants, and seed the x-gene into humanity. Afterwards, the Kree showed up and tried to duplicate the Celestial's experiment by turning humans into Eternals themselves, but the end result was the Inhumans. The Kree judged that it was a failed experiment and dipped out, leaving the Inhumans to their own devises who, now significantly more advanced than the rest of humanity, created their own society that was hundreds of thousands of years ahead of its time.

Then the Inhuman King Randac found that terrigen reacted with their bodies weirdly causing them to gain superpowers. Which led to the Inhumans creating a religion around Terrigenesis with Randac acting as the equivalent of a Great Prophet of Terrigenesis.

Inhumans are more like knock-off Eternals that become Deviants when exposed to the mists than they are mutants. But in the end, it all just comes down to different flavors of "beings from the stars altered humanity eons ago and now they have superpowers." And in practice, it's just "x-gene activates at puberty + extreme stress" and "i-gene activates when exposed to terrigen mist."

Celestials coming to Earth and creating the X-gene is canon. The Celestial baby being incubated in the core is canon.

Mutants being meant to protect Earth until the Celestial emerges from its core isn't explicitly canon, but it's a fair assumption to make.

>The Celestial baby being incubated in the core is canon.
Really?
That's crazy

When that'd come up?

Wasn't Celestials being responsible for the X-gene from X-factor?

Hickman's SHIELD. The scene was also just referenced in Spencer's Captain Hydra.

Yeah, his characterization here was completely opposite of how he was portrayed in All-New Inhumans which is dumb as hell and makes Soule look like a joke since he's been curator of the Inhuman line since jump and he can't even be assed to read up on a series he didn't write himself that was 11 issues long. Nevermind that he was a last minute replacement for Fraction who just wanted to do Game of Thrones with the Royals, which actually played to their strengths rather than bargain bin X-men knockoffs. Years later and that's pretty much exactly what they're doing now with Ewing, proving that this push has been a bust.

The fact that there's even a chance that the cloud can kill humans, and it has in both Flint's entire hometown and Dante/Inferno's mother's cases, there should absolutely be uproar and hatred thrown the Inhumans way. The average MU citizens are racist shitbirds who hate on damn near anything they can't understand or deem dangerous, but for some reason Inhumans are cool.

Marvel are so tone deaf, there's no justification for why Cyclops was hated since he didn't hurt anyone. Why in the fuck are Inhumans treated like special snowflakes. I know it's all editorial/higher up mandate, but it's still terrible and the horrendous sales and overall dislike of the brand only further solidifies it. Keep the Royals in space for the rest of time and just keep Kamala and Quake on earth, the rest can rot.

>Keep the Royals in space for the rest of time and just keep Kamala and Quake on earth, the rest can rot.

of the new inhumans I like Iso, Reader (and his dog), Frank McGee and his partner Auran.

And maybe Naja and Grid.

In the whole they're not bad characters, just really badly used sometimes (the whole IvX is ridiculous), not enough personal focus (IMO) and with disorganization between authors, which leads to incoherent developments (and some boring arcs).

Wasn't also a prophecy that they would need the cloud because a "great threat" was coming for all the Inhumans and would every one they could get.

I remember Black Bolt and/or Maximus talking about it. And Medusa later letting Lash live because it (when he attacked Tony Stark's buildings, killed some of his people and tried to made the world think Medusa ordered him to do it - even though she is his enemy).

>The funny thing is that this is wildly out of character for him because his family was killed by the mists back when it had a chance of killing anyone and not just mutants.

Indeed.

This whole event just doesn't make any sense. I mean schism was dumb, XvsA was retarded but this is a new low.

>We want to spray the earth with mutation gas
>What if earth doesn't want to be inhuman
>Fuck em
>what about the mutants who the gas is literally poison too
>Fuck em

How am I supposed to even begin to consider the inhumans side.

Angry enough to buy IvX?

What's hilarious is that he was pretty anti-Cloud in All New Inhumans and pointed out all the deaths it caused and was pretty resentful.

>implying Inhumans aren't the ascendant race
I wouldn't bank on a group that relies on a cloud to gain super powers instead of just gaining them during puberty. If the mutants took out the Terragen cloud, they would win in the long run.

I'm angry enough to download it and bitch about it for the next ten years.

Inhumans are mutants.

You mean either x-gene mutants or x-men (not all x-men are x-gene mutants and vice versa)

X-men are a superhero team primarily for mutants with a focus on equality and coexistence regardless of genes.

X-gene mutants are Inhumans but swap Kree for Celestials engineering superhumans.

I'm not sure there's an in universe explanation for how nobody inherited both bloodlines.

didn't they kill her with the help of her brother or am I thinking of another sentient virus?

Her brother is the one who causes humans to hate mutants

Arkea controls machines or something. I don't know it was weird

Name me some of your favorite mutants, if we kill them maybe you'll buy comics.

Bendis made the Beyonder into a mutant inhuman.
then that was completely ignored.

you guys are making me want to dump the Super Sentai Monster History books again on here

If you kill them off and replace them with bastardized versions like the O5 or Old Logan, I will be enraged enough to buy all the alt covers!

>you've done it again, Tom. You've done it again.

thats why mutants are suffering in most future realities? they arent ascending anything

>mutants are natural genetic freaks

nope. science experiments too.

Fucking everyone is suffering in every future reality except the one where doom runs shit.

some may be, but theres a 99% chance you go to a future theres gonna be a mutant gulag there. mutants are constantly hustling backwards

Not any more, they're all sterile and shit

There were originally pockets of inhuman hate/racism since Marvel can't decide what they want to do with inhumans but all of that seems to have died down. I suspect that the Inhumans have either killed off or brainwashed em all by now given their dubious behaviors in some of the books.

The idea goes back to fucking KIRBY writing it. Asgard didn't like the idea of the celestials turning all of humanity into lab rats and got curbstomped by the celestials as a result.

It was originally thought that it was radiation that caused them but then the celestial theory came about and more recently it was revealed that Sinister simply liked to use nuclear labs as hideouts.

I dimly remember some group with armbands who hated Inhumans showing up on one panel.

They don't care if most mutants are suffering. They just want one Franklin Richards or more. As they have a Franklin now the entire experiment is technically over until writers forget that that fact for the billionth time.

If it puts you in a position where people like Magneto are fighting against you for their lives, it's your problem, kiddo.

>Dante/Inferno
Please do not tell me that there's an Inhuman named Dante with the codename Inferno.

Do you want me to lie to you, user?

>I suspect that the Inhumans have either killed off or brainwashed em all
Please let this be canon. The only justification for this Inhuman love from the Marvel citizens is mass mindhacking.

Hey, if they can mindfuck world leaders to not hate them, who says they won't do that to general populace?

Dump it