Braveheart

This movie is pure kino that it makes me cry.

>crying
>ever

I'll tell you one thing, and I'm not ashamed to say it. My estimation of you as a man just fucking plummeted. To cry like a woman, it's a fucking disgrace.

Check out this try hard edgelord.

BUT THIS FILM IS ANTI BRITISH

braveheart is 50% great epic and 50% cheesy bullshit

i hope history fags don't notice this thread

Movies filmed in Ireland always move me for some reason, Brave Heart, The Quiet Man, Barry Lyndon, ect.
If its filmed well it looks like a fairy tale land

lol who said this when Johnny started crying?

The Shah of Iran.

Hey user, if I wanted to be an edgelord, I'd tell you to go home and get your shinebox.

I guess I forgot that Sup Forums turned on their beloved films.

this is one of the few films to win the best picture award that actually deserved it desu

Gladiator is better

You seem perturbed.

emotional armies lmao

Who is comparing the two?

Relax, will ya? For crying out, what's got into you? I'mma breaking your balls a little bit, that's all, I'm only kidding with you.

Nice troll remorse.

correct

Braveheart is for feely types,lefties,sub humans.

I forgot the tutorial in Age of Empires II follows William Wallace.

biggest mark of a pseud is criticising a historical film for being historically inaccurate

Please refrain from posting your tired, boring, stale, unfunny, unoriginal, lame, overdone, useless, pointless, shitty shtick outside of your containment board. T.hanks.

Lefties hate freedom you dumb retard

I mean, I'm only kidding with you. We're having a thread, and I just came home, I haven't seen you in a long time, and I'm breaking your balls, and now you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend you.

1/10

It's a pleb filter. Anyone who tells me it's one of their favorite movies, I automatically assume that they've seen 5 movies in their whole life.

Name some of your favorite movies then, Anonymous.

every year I watch this. every yeah I hope that my fellow countrymen would have the balls to leave this fucking country.

when will we leave the UK bros?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on, come on, come on. You fucking feeling strong?

The list changes as I get older. T2 used to be my favorite one when I was younger, I still love it. Dead Man and The Straight Story are two more examples. Ex Machina too, from the recent ones.

We Wuz Celts and shiet lmao
You are cucked admit it and there's no difference between Anglos and you nowadays.

you're almost as cockless as the welsh

you both sure talk a lot of shit in the internet

I hate to break this to you, user, but your tastes in films is utter shit.