X-Men (mostly) Complete Messiah Epic Storytime, pt.8

And the last of Utopia plus the fallout!

Previously, we followed the series of events surrounding the birth of the Mutant Messiah. Cable headed into the future with the baby, only to be pursued by Bishop. His time-travel device damaged, Cable can now only jump forward in time.
After fighting with X-Force, Cable & Apocalypse in the future, Bishop escaped and continued to pursue Hope and Cable into the timestream. However, they got separated in time. Before reuniting Hope has aged two years and Cable's T/O virus is wreaking havoc. They managed to escape into Space for now.
In the meantime, Cyclops has allowed a few of the old New Mutants to get back together to pick up the slack in making the present ready for Cable and the baby's return.
Old foe Selene is back and up to no good. Caliban is now a zombie in her employ. Cypher got Doug up too. Yeah, things are weird.
Norman Osborne and his Dark Avengers instituted martial law under the jurisdiction of a brand new X-Men team under the command of Emma Frost. Rightclops said no to all this and declared war on Norman's Draconian edicts. X-Force came home, Emma pulled off an epic ruse, and she, Cloak, Dagger, and Namor defected to the X-Men. Oh, and Asteroid M got

Prior:

If you're just now joining us, take a look behind and get caught up.

Oh, and Asteroid M got raised from the depths with Scott issuing a seeming declaration of independence on live tv.

I love how in what is otherwise an overwhelming success the only casualty is Emma because of the void thing, but they only show it screwing with her in three issues.
I really thought that would be the big telepathic karma comeuppance for her.

Oh thank god, I caught up. Been stopping here and there to do other shit.

Thanks again, OP, you're doing Cyclop's work here.

What I wanna know is where the hell that sliver Cyke had been keeping locked away went.
Thanks famiglia. It seems like we've got around 10-15 people reading, so that's good enough for me.
Hopefully we pick up some more for Second Coming.

This is the exact moment that Rightclops burst fully grown from Zeus's forehead imo.

Scott & Emma have it out. The truth of X-Force comes to light!

Is this where they have weird, optic-blasting, diamond-forming make up sex after a big argument?

And McCoy sits at the edge of the bed like a cat, staring at them and occasionally cleaning his genitals with his tongue?

Namor continues to become more closely joined at the hip of the X-Men, an unforeseen consequence of Norman's copious amounts of salt.

Does Namor have his own book? I'd buy the hell out of that.

Alas no, he exudes too much toxic masculinity or some such bullshit, but if you want some good Namor, strongly consider Hickman's NuLuminati or perhaps, Robinson's All-New Invaders.

He's sorta kinda in Squadron Supreme now, but I think that's getting cancelled.

We're gonna see plenty of him through AvX though, so stay tuned.

Welcome to Nation X.
Also, remember when I said Olivetti might make you wish we had Land? Well, time for Land!