I hope you all are proud of yourselves

I hope you all are proud of yourselves

ew.com/tv/2017/09/21/rick-morty-dan-harmon-female-writers/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5quQOXIhf8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Dan Harmon should know this.

>episodes written by female writers are legitimately worse
>assumes the criticism is because they're female

Wew lad, what a load of shit.

>Diversity hires write low quality episodes and fans blame the diversity hires
Who would of thought?

>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

This is the worst phrase ever, and I automatically disregard the opinion of anyone who uses it.
It gets said a lot or Reddit and Sup Forums...

>our gender shouldn't matter
>we need "gender balancing"

Looks like you're playing a stupid game...

And Justin continues to not care

It's completely true that no one on this board knows how a writers room works

Justin partys it up with h3h3 and is a pretty big sjw if you've ever watched any of his work

*sniffs*

>announce that you are hiring writers based on gender instead of merit
>show slumps in quality
>amount of drama, pseudointellectualism, and "omg SO TRUE!" humor rises
>"hmm, I wonder what could have caused this"
>nothing but arguments based in emotion and insults to defend the female writers

The worst phrase that get's parroted around by pseuds is "correlation doesn't mean causation"

>would of

Proof is in the pudding, though.

The episodes written by women were awful and people were pretty much calling Rick and Morty a dead show, until they finally got to the episodes written by exclusively Men and WOW they're funnier and WOW they more importantly actually understand the material they're working with.

Women = feminist fantasies, movie parodies, and self-inserts who are smarter than the smartest man in the show
Men = "is this the best episode of the show yet?" threads

>creator of show is autistic virgin that much he has to white knight for his writer

JEJ

Would "slap the nose on the tiger and you get bit" work better?

I'm up to episode 4 of this season and it started off strong and by the Vindicators ep. it was meh! Seems already repetitive. Morty gets drunk and starts shit.

god that psychologist rant was so cringy

she was right though

>The episodes written by women were awful and people were pretty much calling Rick and Morty a dead show,

according to misogynists

You mean he panders to fans of his show? Sounds like he's pretty smart, dude literally pays nothing to have millions on Youtube and Reddit promote his own show.

STOP CRITICIZING WOMEN! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THAT'S SEXIST

Post tits.

Honestly couldn't tell which episodes so far were the good ones or the bad ones. They were all pretty bad desu. I've only seen 2, 3, 4, and 6 though.

No, Rick was shoehorned into thinking she's right, which damaged his character and made me think less of him. That's not a good thing. It's not entertaining. There was nothing "fun" about the rant, nothing but drama and cringe. It's fiction, she's only right because that's how it was written, and her being right is poor writing. Women came in and literally made Rick canonically less of a badass because they wanted a mouthpiece.

last two episodes were pretty cool. i cant remember any of the previous episodes in this season. ive kinda not been giving a shit. i dont know which ones were written by males or females, but only the last two are good, imo (at least as far as i can remember)

> “It’s total ignorance of how writing a television show works,” Harmon adds.

Yeah, don't know how to feel about him saying this. He pretty much takes all the fucking credit for community as far as I've seen. And yeah, when he left after the 3rd season, It kinda took a nosedive. But, I'd say that the 4th season --and what was left of the writers team-- was still some "version" of community, whereas seasons five and six --when he got re-hired--, were just... I don't know... a parody of the show or something. Couldn't even watch.

which episodes this season has been written by women?

you faggots will never get tired of crying about this shit will you my god

Post tits.

>anime reaction image
>posts on Sup Forums

Your opinion means nothing

This is Sup Forums m8

>he says unironically on an anime website

which episodes are written by women? is it the less good ones? this season has been 50-50

>assaulting her with a frog

This was anime website before globalization, time's change, time to move to 2chan

>slams

Was the last epusode also written for a female? It was the fuck8ng worst in my opinion. What was the point of it? I actually wanted my 20 mins of improvised mumbling animated. Fuck that fat hack.

Irrelevant regardless of whether it's true or not, this is not a show about utilising your psychology degree

>stupid, whiny posts
>admits he goes to Sup Forums and Reddit

Made me think

WHICH
EPISODES
ARE
WRITTEN
BY
WOMEN

>even admits he's a transplant
>doesn't even know what 2ch is

Will women trading sexual favours for positions in media be gamergate 2.0?

2-4; rickmancing the stone, pickle rick, and the vindicators.

I'M SEXIST RICK

Who are you quoting?

Sup Forums always has been and always will be an anime website. Someday you will grow up, stop watching children's cartoons like reddit and memey and realize why this website was created.

>doesn't even know how to greentext
next you'll tell me you were just pretending to be retarded

>this is an X website
>all images carry a 14+XXXXX filename
every single time lads

>Someday you will grow up
How can you write that with straight face while posting weebshit?

Who are you quoting?

thanks... im having a really hard time remembering those. im pretty sure they were kinda meh?

but i feel like this season has been less good in general. rick & morty is no longer ascended-level greatness

>isn't even aware of 99% of adult-oriented animation
I almost envy you. all of that unwatched material.

episode written by women = -very slow pace, which is the main feature of this show
-bad writting like cramming nihilism explicitly in each scene as if we attend some lecture in academia
-the story is shit
-unrelated sex lines over and over
-the episodes is centered ''nothing matters'' with a few jokes added

written by men without any women on the team = -fast pace as usual
- the writing is okay
-hardly any sex and not crammed
-the story is okay and does not push nihilism for its own sake
-an episode is about fun stories with little ''nothing matters'' bits added

this guy is a fat faggot and his series is utter shit, who fucking cares

>2nd ep, a thunderdome knock off
>3rd ep complete with the women writers self insert character (the shrink)
>4th ep a super hero knock off
nothing that advances the story at all and almost all characters we will never see again.

i unironically liked the pickle rick episode a lot

fight me irl

yea those were all very mediocre. i feel like the only two great episodes are the last two

>88025134
A stuttering squeak of a response, not worthy of a (you). I wouldn't have even noticed it had my magnifying glass not been over you at the time.

is that Zizek

Episodes 2, 3 and 4 were God awful, and I didn't even know beforehand they were directed by women

Fuck off Harmon

>No, Rick was shoehorned into thinking she's right

What fucking retarded gibberish is this you're dribbling on about? Not once did Rick accept or acknowledge anything the psychiatrist said. You're a fuckwit.

>doesn't know about Randomize Filename™

>he says unironically in a misplaced Sup Forums thread
the absolute state

No, it's Richard Stallman

Just who do you think you're talking to? How embarrassing.

S1 rick would have walked out or had a defensive quip in the car instead of that butthurt moan about her being ranty. It made him look pathetic.

Dan Harmon is such an insufferable cunt. typical fat bearded numale who thinks "this is MY age" and buys into nerd culture way too much.

this. i was waiting for rick to stun/kill her and tell his family he knows an off world shrink or he turns them all into pickles in a post credit scene.

>caring about the opinions of a fat, balding alcoholic

>from MISCELLANEOUS crew on zombie Simpsons to writer on Rick & Morty
yep, checks out

What a stellar career of shit, she might break the Kevin James record some day

I've never really seen Justin be a big SJW. During the h3h3 stream he was on with Alex Hirsch, he made a quite a few fucked up jokes related to the hurricane, wasn't as quick to jump on the insult train for Joel Osteen, and when someone donated money for Ethan to write "Jew Face" on his face, he ended up getting Ethan to do it after much debate among themselves

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=5quQOXIhf8E

PS WOMEN ARE FUCKING FUNNY YOU GUYS ALL RIGHT SO DEAL WITH IT

The Mad Max episode is the only one that I thought was complete shit.
Pickle Rick had its moments and was entertaining enough, if significantly worse than most of s1+2
I really enjoyed Vindicators. I have no idea why that episode gets so much hate. Granted, the whole relationship storyline in the middle of the episode was stupid but whatever.
Boob yeah was alright
I didn't find the citadel episode particularly funny, it was more interesting.
The last episode was pretty good (ending was stupid). Would've much preferred inter-dimensional cable though

>triggered Sup Forumsbabby

Female writers are doing episodes of rick and morty and it's amazing so just shutup!

>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
Helllllooooooo Reddit!

>Mad Men has an all-female writing team
>literally kino

How does Sup Forums explain this one

bewbs

Guess that explains why I find Mad Men so fucking boring.

I truly believe women are less talented than men at all art forms and I think this makes me a cunt but I don't care. Literally Mary Harron and Katheryn Bigalow are the only film makers I can think of that make kino in a see if kinoseurs.

>>literally kino

only to milenials

Correlation doesn't mean causation though
Am I being trolled?

*in a sea of kinoseurs*

its not a question of women sucking at making art. its the fact that women are being hired for what appears to be voluntarily enforced gender-quotas. some of these female writers on rick & morty have minimal credentials to their name. they appear to have been hired partially for the fact that they are women, not because they are good/suitable writers

It just proves that Harmon's argument is shit and he's only trying to justify his poor hiring choices by blaming the backlash on the "sexist" boogeyman.

Never post again fuckface

Correlation does not not mean causation, correlation does not EQUAL causation

most true anons stopped watching when Betty became unpure

>hire women writers
>writing goes down in quality
>divert criticism of the quality of the show
>hide behind the fact you have women writers

>kino in a see if kinoseurs.
oh my god, you are the lamest fucking poster i have ever seen. holy shit. you are like 80% of the problem with Sup Forums. holy shit thats pathetic & cringy & lame. get fucking laid, nerd. goddamn

women can't-do comedy and animation well

Harmon is a fat drunk that ruins everything he's involved in.
That's just what the audience wants, an unqualified alcoholic lecturing them about ethics.
fun

>shit writers start writing for a shit show

Makes sense to me.