>tfw he will never come back

Kon-El thread

I hope Young Justice coming back will encourage DC to bring him and Bart back. I want Conner and Jon to be super bros. I want old 52 Conner though, not the newer version. He's nowhere near as good. Have him Superboy prime his way out of obscurity.

Bart is already back, he is just currently in limbo. Kon-El is never coming back when they already have like 2-4 Superboys flying around.

Other than the Joe Kelly run, is there anything of him worth reading solo?

Wait Bart is back? Source?

Also, Jon is the only other Superboy i can think of at the moment, unless you count Kenan.

Isn't the only Bart we have Barr Torr? Not my idea of Bart.
Jeff Lemire's Superboy from before the new 52 was a real fun book. Very chill and it had great art. I remember liking Geoff Johns' Adventure Comics as well but it's been a bit since I read it. I heard the OG Kesel run is great but haven't read it yet.

Kesel's run is fantastic

You've been replaced by a pairing that's more hilarious than queer.

Kenan shouldn't count, since he's an adult. user must be assuming Kon from the New 52 run counts, when he doesn't.

Although I do agree that Conner Kent is not coming back into the prime universe for a good 2-5 years, quite possibly longer, and no one will see him other than in say a Young Justice tie-in comic, etc., other than on YJ - and as easily as they got rid of other characters or minimized them in S2, they could do so with his as well.

Kenan is a teenager. The whole Justice League of China is really

it's not collected at all right?

Geof John's and Francis Manapul's Adventure Comics is a work of art. Probably the comfiest thing you'll ever read.

Cmon, Jon and Kon would be a fun dynamic too.

I also want to see an arrogant Conner but heads with his Chinese counterpart in Kenan.

Give people time.

They'll inevitably queer them.

Conner, Jon, and Kenan Kong out for a night.

Jon being the worry wort stick in the mud, Kenan suggesting 'bad' things and Conner in the middle of it!

It writes itself!

Wasn't there a Superboy Kon running around? What happened to that?

He last appeared in the second New 52 Teen Titans, according to comicbookdb.

>What happened to that?
He was written by Lobdell, the poor bastard.

they had a total of 4 issues in it what the fuck. That's barely even an entire trade.