Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MagaTagga/status/773689379256623104?s=09
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary

Lol Trump winning at 80%

>1100 votes
>Trump 80%

not bad if the election was some buckfuck town in Nebraska.

MAGA

>has never won
>claims they would never get tired of it

i guess the grass always seems greener on the other side

i am a trump supporter but sometimes he gets cornered on a question and it's like he's in a dark room bumbling words together and patting around in the darkness trying to get out

Check out @MagaTagga's Tweet: twitter.com/MagaTagga/status/773689379256623104?s=09

Spread this shit

>Claims Trump has never won anything
>Forgets Trump won the primaries
kys

after the 6th straight email question you could start to see the fire flicker around hillary's eyes as she starts adding nearby names to her mental list of inferiors set to be executed under her command

MAGA

autism/10

try rereading

Pretty sure he's talking about Politifact.

honestly since hillary started coughing up globs of lung butter into her cup and then drinking it, I actually feel like I'm getting tired of winning

Lol my bad, that's not even a real polifact article I'm pretty sure it was shopped

>your pic
lol

>Sometimes?

I'd like to see more polls, I don't even know which way Heavy leans

Vote on it boys

heard you were talkin SHIT

Non-Twitter user here, what are the results at?

only black people and numales use twitter, what do you think

I don't think there are enough black people and numales in the world to account for Twitter's population.

Honestly they both did very poorly. Hillary got a bug up her ass the second it started and her first lie was 3 minutes into her questioning. She also tiptoed around the answers to a lot of questions like a good little politician and the moderator kept having to call time. Gave a few semi hard hitting questions at the front.

Trump "answered" more questions (most from the opposing party or undecided), but gave standard rally answers in a scattergun shot of his talking points sort of rambled out. It came off as clumsy and amateurish, however he actually straight out answered two questions ("service guarantees citizenship (essentially)" and My full veteran policy is detailed on the website) and didn't back down on his stance with Putin and Russia as the moderator tried in vein to tie it to him and became agitated with Trump, showing his bias. The moderator was also far more aggressive with Trump and interrupted him frequently.

Hillary did the same old song and dance where she says she's learned her lesson (she hasn't) and vomits out lie after lie especially in regards to emails which seem to REALLY piss her off when asked.

Trump did the deflection in a far less "graceful" way.

In closing Trump takes it, but he needs to clean up big league for the debates. Everyone else will say it was clear bias against Hillary and the shilling will continue.

Expect Trumps poll numbers to "decline" in the coming days before rebounding before the first debate then "crashing" after that. You and I both know what's going on.

TL;DR: Trump did ok, but needs to do much better and soon.

You gotta calculate in all the attention whores, and their numbers are increasing.

>willis
>norris
>coulter

that's some illustrious schlock merchant autism drumpf is wielding there...

This

It's literally 50 50 come on

Ok which one of you was this, man and the normies fell for it so hard, keep it up.

Guys.

I see the poll.
I login to twitter.
The poll disappears.

This has happened one other time i tried to vote a week or so ago.

I thought it was just my browser messing up but now I dont know whats happening.

Look at the votes. Im calling bullshit on them. This is rigged.

Forgot pic

You're shadowbanned.

I don't see it either

scratch that I don't see the Heavy poll I see the NBC poll

It's a lot harder to lie. The brain gets confused and to avoid fumbles it makes you say nonsense. Just saying.