Miss Japan a halfsie, again

WEEBS BTFO
JAPAN CONFIRMED KEKS

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video10412245/alluring_tgirl_ryder_monroe_gets_ass_pounded_by_a_thick_dick#_tabComments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they could've at least picked a nice hafu

Diversity propaganda slowly creeping in on their Society, in 50 years horde's of niggers will be part of their society.

eww wtf, that girl to the right is 10 times better looking

she looks like a greasy thai

This. In 30 or 50 years this whole planet will become infested with ugly ass motherfucking mixed people it's only a matter of time.

So SEAniggers confirmed East Asian/Sub-continent mongrels

Doesn't even look that good. Why do the miss "x" winners always look off?

Not even good looking.

She looks fucking awful what why

Yellow poo AKA diarrhea

or the left one.
anyone else should've won it other than this currynigger.

Here's a better poo in loo mix of Jap

Sometimes I wonder if Sup Forums is braindead or not.

Race mixing had been a thing since the interspecies relations of humans and neanderthals.

Hell, north america is basically a mixing pot of every race of europe.

She looks like she's wearing 60'sStar Trek Klingon makeup.

but that's even worse!

No, better.

Would let poo in my loo.

I don't really give a shit about race mixing, but in a country that's like 98% ethnic japanese it seems pretty fucking stupid to crown a street shitter the quintessential Japanese beauty.

It's ogre.

She has 0% Japanese blood though.

whites and asians will never breed with nogs
you get a few low class whites going after nogs though but not a statistically significant amount

eww

>whites and asians will never breed with nogs
Look at your own country and the US, think again.

GAS THE CRO-MAGNON SPECIES WAR NOW.

Hapa genetics are much more lenient on girls as they seem to lend into neoteny, a very positive trait for females, but not so for males.

t. hapa

Looks very peruvian/ north chilean spic

Would rather have 50% American blood and 50% Zainichi blood than 1% Indian

can we get some japanons to input on this? i was disgusted when i read this. japan is supposed to be a pure, nationalist/isolationist paradise. i dont want shitskins in my nippon

new imperial army when?

An Indian fucked a Japanese. Interdasting.

she is annoying

Japanons don't exist. They're all just militaryfags or teachers.

ive seen some funny greentexts with jap flags speaking broken english

i think there are some, many of the ones i see on here speak very good english and are probably english teachers, but i think some are real

POO

more of than are proxyfags then anything else trust me

there are not that many English teachers in Japan on Sup Forums

>This thread for the 10th fucking time in a row because of Sup Forums's fiery passion for nippon beauty pageants

Patheticu whitu piggus~!!

*Pooed in a japanese

Asian women are superior.

atleast she's not a nigger

pupu platter

japanese women don't like muscles meme btfo

afaik gear is legal there, should prolly pick some up when i go heh

they're basically children

No, they are 17 or 18.

They are just natural and beautiful, and do not take gorilions of chemical substances.

Only just soy as a part of their staple diet, increasing feminine features.

>tfw pretty fit

brb going to japan

Yes. That's why asian woman are far more healthy :

They do not smoke
They do not take drugs
They eat a lot of vegetables
They do not eat a lot of meat
They eat soja soys
They drink a lot of tea and hate coffee

t. mutt

In general, yeah you're pretty much right. Culturally Asians eat smaller portions, and if they're eating big, it's almost always with a group of friends/coworkers and it's almost always combined with healthy foods like veggies.

Asians have got it right when it comes to diet.

>inb4 gutter oil
Lowest of the low. You don't consider meth addicts normal people, do you?

You better start starving yourself then user. Nip women like effeminate girly-boys with Bieber cuts.

She looks like a fucking Thai tranny

Jesus. She looks like an ugly cambodian dark skinned nigger. Poo in loo genetics are trash.

Reminder that Miss World is a British Organization with American and European Judges.

Foreign judges decide the winners, not Japan.

Wasn't it confirmed that the organiser of that contest is an American Jewess who shills hard for diversity?
Has someone a screencap of this?

Sauce, mon ami?

Someone is being paid to do this

She isn't even remotely attractive. The fucking girl in the background is far more attractive than her.

>Miss Japan
>BBC
Oh, that's why. It's a fucking Western tradition AKA Marxist tradition, no wonder why the "mixed race" suddenly starts winning year after year.

Are the Jews behind this? Last year the person in charge of Miss Universe Japan was a kike.

xvideos.com/video10412245/alluring_tgirl_ryder_monroe_gets_ass_pounded_by_a_thick_dick#_tabComments

Jap > Korean > China > Thai > Flip
Y/N?

>skipping leg day
kek

(((They))) did it again!

I had a bunch of Japanese friends in high school (graduated 2012) who were telling me about how half-Japanese celebrities and tarento are really popular right now and are making lots of appearances on Japanese variety shows etc

At the time I figured it was just one of those weird Japanese trends, part of the fascination that a lot of Asia has with Western/American culture but

Is it possible that demoralization/subversion is happening in Japan and racial admixture is being encouraged there to weaken one of the last patriotic, isolationist, xenophobic genetic populations in the developed world

Because that would be fucking gay

>Is it possible that demoralization/subversion is happening in Japan and racial admixture is being encouraged there to weaken one of the last patriotic, isolationist, xenophobic genetic populations in the developed world

Of course it's possible it's the Modern World. That's exactly what they want to have happen. Globalization = mass demoralization and destruction of individual spirit to be replaced by a mass of identitiless cretins who will work and die and work and die and ease in for when technology advances to a point where a large population is no longer necessary because machines will operate the majority of tasks needed to upkeep society. then only a small minority of people, the globalists themselves and their money will be the only ones left to enjoy the utopia they built for themselves.

it's not science fiction, it's reality.