Movies about Evil triumphing over good?

What are some movies where the main character is a douche who talks a lot of shit but can't back it up and the bad guy knows it so he humiliates him publicly

>US carries out military exercises on North Korea's border, constantly threatens the regime and imposes crippling sanctions.
>"lol why are these chinks building nukes?"
What are Americans so fucking stupid?

>tfw rocketman

>chinks
Gooks user, learn the difference

Kim Jung Un likes Hollywood so LA is safe, and Seattle has the most Asians. San Diego, Portland, San Francisco, time to build that bunker.

Sorry, I'm not American, so I'm not too familiar with racial slurs.

DOTARD DRUMPF

memes aside, imagine portions of your own populace hating you so much that they're actually rooting for a communist tyrant over you, (((america))) is doomed, democracy doesn't work

As soon as I graduate, & get a year of income I'm moving to Canada
America is shit

We have our own oil, we fight in the middle east to get closer to Russia so we have pieces on the board if they act up. Same thing in Korea, but we want pieces for China. A fabricated war because some old boomer thinks the cold war never ended.

Have you actually been to canada? It's not that much better.

The funny part is, Canada is hard to traditionally immigrate into. You will learn.

Movies like this where the protagonist is caught in a big lie, has has to go along with it?

it's awful here now the east is full of muslims and the west is full of chinese and drunk native americans

West sounds like a good place to get your dick sucked

Not really. If you don't have a criminal record, and actually a degree/skills that are beneficial it's not that hard.
Better than here. I wont have to sell my house after a ER visit and a few nights at the hospital

what is this guy's end game anyway? does he just want to prove that he'll fuck things up if provoked so that he doesn't end up like Hussein and Gaddafi?

>countless aggressive missle test that voliates every international law known
>whole country is built on the notion of teaching its citizens to hate america
>"lol why wont you let us have missles?"

don't let the door hit you on the ass

good luck finding a place to live is what I think he meant

Birdcage is the epitome of this

Don't worry, I wont even look back

"Um that blood is on YOUR hands"
God i hated this bitch

Unless you're a doctor, lawyer or architect with a Canadian job already in hand you're gonna have a tough time. Tough time means you need to now get sponsorship from a Canadian family member, or have some obscure meme job that Canada is weirdly short of. Don't meet those criteria? Oh well, you can always get in line. For the next 24 years, that is. Not to mention the housing crisis.

Realistically, if the stars align themselves (I'm assuming you have no lawyer/architect/doctor job lined up and no Canadian family) you need to get online and find a Canadian wife, then spend about 10 years trying to get into Canada, by which I mean finding a house. Good fucking luck.

good faggot

>he thinks his pic is making fun of something
Ill take that dude over some weak leftist numale fag any day.

Literally zero proof North Korea has nukes.

>testing nukes all the time
>testing ICBMs all the time

kys. NK needed to be destroyed 20 years ago.

>Ill take that dude
ayy, you can have him homo

You've seen them test this shit or you've seen reports? Because 20 years ago the United nations security council made report after report of WMDs in Iraq but lo and behold, by 2006 that shit was throughly debunked as a straight up lie

Fool me once, won't get fooled again

still better than any leftist faggot. what neon color is your bfs hair?

>nuke tests confirmed by isotopes found after the blast at multiple locations
>earthquakes from the test sites

are you just retarded or stupid?

chubs there had a lot of restraint, if that bitch raised her disgusting kike middle chopsticks in my face like that i would've fuckin killed her

What are some films about traitors?

even the gooks that don't want the great us of a near them are saying its happening

>implying nukes are even real

Sanctions kill the people of the country they are imposed on.I'm sue Mr Kim will give a fuck.

Exactly. I've never seen one. Have you? Doesn't even exist.

What if he's a chink? Don't those get fast-tracked?

>more fake news
Alright faggot, fine, in 2029 when we have veterans from operation Korean freedom I and II who are pissed that they didn't find the WMDs they were told to find you better put that fucking dollar in the jar for the way you wanted so badly, in fact go put some money in the jars for vets from enduring freedom and Iraqi freedom right fucking now since must believe already discredited reports of stations in Iraq

JUST CUT TO THE CHASE AND NUKE CHINA

ENOUGH OF THESE GAMES

NK IS CHINA'S PROXY TO DENIABLY FUCK WITH AMERICA AND JAPAN, SK, THE REST OF THE WESTERN ALLIANCE IN THE PACIFIC

90% OF NK TRADE IS WITH CHINA, THEY COULD STOP KIM ANYTIME, THEY DONT WANT TO BECAUSE HE'S USEFUL TO CHINA'S SNEAKYCHINK 50 YEAR PLAN

JUST SINK THE CHINKS PROBLEM SOLVED

>tfw he gonna BTFO Iran next

Love this timeline!

kys. I bet you believe the earth is flat too. They have nukes are you are stupid to believe otherwise.

>tl;dr

The impression I get is that some of you "good guys" don't mind the NKs lobbing missiles over Japan. Fuck Drumpf, eh?

Kys. I bet you believe in pedowood too. They don't have nukes you are too stupid to believe otherwise.

>they draft your gimp ass to fight the fake war

>sticking your head in the sand

moon landing was faked too right? You deserve to get nuked faggot.

Hilary Clinton biopic

Man I have been seeing this image a lot lately. Especially on Fakebook and Twitter. What's going on?

fucking this
how do i even know anything happened before i was born?

Blumpf doesnt seem to mind either. Any other leader would have retaliated by now after the first missile.

I've seen you posting in other NK threads on here and r9k

Trump is shown more and more to be part of the swamp as he gives support for dreamers and considers staying in the Paris agreements, so his supporters are getting insecure.

I love this site because from page 1 to 6 of Bing, Google and yahoo are nothing but news sources from the guardian, vice, fox News, msnbc, Reuters, nyt etc, all of the eponymous fake news that Sup Forums made so popular, all covering North Korea, but you retards still swallow that main stream meteor cum like good little altar boys. Doesn't matter. Your opinion won't change, your world view won't change. I've already been to Iraq and Afghanistan, I won't be going to Korea so I'm good. Here's hoping the fake war is a great success and and couple of your friends get to die or come home mutilated while killing the ignorant pig farmers who have never even seen a light bulb illuminated.

the world is flat man! We didn't go to moon!

>can't refute a point
>uses a strawman

>a point

you whining like a little bitch isn't a point

PROOFS ITS NOT FLAT

I'LL WAIT

*SIPS*

>can't check same fag
Just stop

Point me to the proof that there were WMDs in Iraq, start there.

go back to your subreddit faggot

You're all stupid

Typical trumptard psychopath

You are

I'm relieved I blew you out of the water so quickly, I had some stuff I wanted to do.

bye faggot. need to post on your flat earth forum?

IT IS AMERICA'S GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO DOMINATE THE WORLD

ANTIWAR PINKOS ARE DEFEATIST AMERICA HATING SCUM

IMAGINE A WORLD WHERE SOULLESS DOG EATING CHINA TAKES AMERICA'S PLACE, YOUR GONNA WISH FOR THE GOOD OL DAYS OF >LE EVIL AMERICAN EMPIRE

What was your point?