Teri is adorable

Teri is adorable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3w6LGwTTtCs
mega.nz/#F!wEoXkIaZ!NPhsNQ3YPAX5k6MRxx_F2w
mega.nz/#F!YAwBjCrY!mFFjC9O_TbZkixqVSHqYzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is because paper tissues are the only thing that will ever enter in contact with your semen

she isn't sexual, just cute

I would use her to soak up my ball sweat.

that's grossly unhygienic!

here you go, you nasty user

Teri is tearable.

hence the name :^)

Very cute, I was in love of her.

>people make fun of her hypochondriac behavior
>she literally is physically as fragile as a tissue paper

as fitting as the joke is, i'd prefer more personality.

Needs more paper gore

ah schadenfreude

So...how long for that Gumball Dating Sim?
Would Teri go a Hanako route? Getting mad at you for protecting her too much?

I can only imagine it ending in papercuts

is that what sex with her is like?

Considering she's capable of eating and has internal organs that are visible when exposed to light, she has hidden depths. Pocket dimensions or some shit.

>able to see her paper womb get smeared by your filthy cat semen
It's like in my hentoi mangus!

youtube.com/watch?v=3w6LGwTTtCs

Why did they pussy out? She clearly has underwear drawn underneath the blur. Joke would have worked fine if she were just completely undrawn paper. We've seen her like that before, in a promo.

Seeing how her face was a crappy doodle when she was a baby, do you think she'll look like the mona lisa when she gets older?

Underwear? I always figured it was, y'know

Does a new Teri get drawn every time one gets destroyed? Have there been multiple generations of identical "Teri" copies?

The toast is the only one that dies, Teri is the same every time. Probably bathes in pulp to repair any damage.

She has toon immortality Nicole best girl

I assume a new one is drawn whenever there's a Teri thread..
Which is to say, not often enough.

She respawns out of a printer.

nope, although oddly enough she wears boy briefs..

an interesting idea

good times

Ha, I made that one too.

she really is.

TRIG

The ass was flat

Someone just needs to teach her to play the guitar. It's really good for paper thin girls with confidence issues

It's her dream so she added the censors in herself.

need one with the seductive Wonder Loli face on it

T H I C C ?

sex with her would be like she draws a vagina with a clit bigger han usual and then you rub your penis on her until she orgasms and rips helself in half from pleasure

Why the old art is so good?

T H I IN N

It had a nice style with snappy movements. They had to switch to a more generic style to cut costs (I'm not sure how the new style costs less money but I'm not a professional animator).

how can she be both at the same time?!

SOON

/trash/ or /aco/ Teri thread when?

there IS a criminally low amount of teri art

She is not blue enough

how upset are you now?

no I just made that way

This is amazing, thank you user!

Either they decided that a nude girl was too lewd (how sexist), or they were thinking that if she wasn't wearing anything then unobservant people might not have noticed anything missing at all.

No. In fact, the episode where she gets torn in half shows that she recovered by being taped together again.

Wait what? How do you look at that gif you just linked and think "Hmm yes, this is stellar art"? It's just a generic Gumball face.

Honestly, I thought the old animations weren't anything near as good as the current ones. I suppose it's because I don't like snappy animations, I like fluid and dynamic ones.

I'm gonna go with the former, they do use that blur censor for other character nudity, all as a joke. They might have just drawn clothes on her so that the blur would be more noticeable.

Get out of here with your 3D-imitating Teri. Teri is a waifu for people so in love with 2D that even in their own universe they're still 2D!

I'd fuck her, if you know what I mean.

what did he mean by this?

I want to stick my penis in her vagina

>hairy Teri

How scary.

shes not immortal and shes not made of paper shes made of pencil shes the graphite on the paper not the paper itself if thats what they were going for they would have made her origami

Yeah, current tawog has better animation but the old art was more expressive and more dynamic. Just look at this gif. It has more charm that anything post-S1. The current art is too inexpressive and "rigid" (no off-model).

Are you the body, or the brain controlling the body?

That only took you an hour to make? Goodness gracious. What program is even used to make pixel art like that?

I don't understand

Are you implying that you want to stain her folds?

Penetrate her paper posterior?

Assault her A4?

Reconstitute her pulp into a white sheet?

Xerox her rear parts?

Tear up her tush?

Have sexual intercourse with her with the lights off under the covers thinking of Jesus in the missionary position?

brain but then again not really right now as im typing this i know what i want to type but my brain is also cross referencing all other similar words just to make sure its right so more like i have the landing gear out i just need to land

all of the above

you sick fuck

I consider myself a slow poke, probably just lack motivation most of the time. I use Pickle, BUT (and this is a big butt) it's extremely basic and not very good. Think MS Paint with laggy frames. In fact, on both and I had to painfully export each frame and reassemble them on ezgif because it was screwing with the colors.
Normally I make things super small, like 64x64 and then rescaling on ezgif when its already a funtioning gif is much easier.

Is this the /trash/ thread or something?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dumb request.

is there a website i should know about where i can download every episode in full hd?

don't want to stream.

pic related.

Yes, user!

Season 1 and 2 1080p WEB-DL & Comics:
mega.nz/#F!wEoXkIaZ!NPhsNQ3YPAX5k6MRxx_F2w

Season 3, 4, and 5 1080p WEB-DL:
mega.nz/#F!YAwBjCrY!mFFjC9O_TbZkixqVSHqYzg

This show is fucked up.

Will Teri ever get another episode?
Or will she only be used as a gag for the rest of the show?

I doubt it and even if she does, I'm gonna be mad when it ends up being The Virus pt.2

The virus was amazing you faggot

But it hardly any Teri is the main complaint. She didn't do much anything compared to, lets say, Carrie focused episodes.

Yeah, Penny even did more than Teri.

Teri is for bullying

STOP

But at least Teri is not a boring character like Penny

Have you thought about getting something like Aseprite?

but teri-torture is the best!

forgot pic
I'll look into it, but I'm pretty comfortable with my software, even if it's trash I've gotten used to it ya know? But yeah the colors not working is a new problem, so I might ditch it quick.

it's beautiful

I'm loving your stuff, my guy.

Well, I already dropped money into Aseprite. I could give you a condensed file if you want.

Thanks!
Thanks but 15 is pretty cheap, I'll try the trial and see if I like it.

Boring eh?

This is new. Nice

why do Penny's body parts just fall off

why

>spitting wads of your victim's kind of flesh at them

That's pretty brutal.

Is this a Read or Die ode?