"A FUCKING FROG"

>"A FUCKING FROG"
>*makes sarcastic costanza face while audience erupts with laughter*

no one in france has ever heard of seinfeld

Oh, i'm a joke to you am i? A hilarious fucking joke?! Well what if i just killed myself right here on your show? Yeah... then youd be sorry, and youd all miss me

>ow, that was hurtful
Now she will feel bad and the audience will think she's a cunt.
JUST ADMIT DEFEAT ALREADY

>cover ears with hands
>scream as loud as possible
>run out of theater

gets me out of every awkward situation, no reason it can't work here.

The best thing he could have done is not try to offend her back because they would be unclassy

>swallow urge to smack hands into head whilst grunting
>calmly pull out the headsack your personal trainer gave you for situations like these
>put it on
>scream at top of lungs for 45 seconds
>crisis averted, time to continue with the show

There's nothing cringier than Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums or any boards or niches acting like they do in their community outside of that community. No one would know what the fuck you were talking about, obviously they'll know it's supposed to be offensive but other than that no one in the audience would go "kek XD. Frogs BTFO XDD". So this wouldn't work. It'd probably hurt him more.

>Haha whatever like I give a fuck to what you masturbate to

This wouldn't fail

Me and my dad tried to come up with answers to this on the way back from church. He came up with "oh yeah? your breath stinks so they would say no". Pretty lame answer but we had a fun time brainstorming

what did she actually say?

>Start screaming
>rip off clothes
>"AAAAA I HATE MYSELF!"
>Tear at your hair
>keep screaming as you wail your arms and legs around on the ground until they have to get security and a medical team

Nice

>same

>damn, you got me good!
>in all seriousness folks cuckage is spreading across the globe at an alarming rate and we need to act now if we want to avoid sharing a nice sub with a wife's son

Someone post the glock one

That's actually the redd/int/ meme shit that infected Sup Forums once they added mandatory flags, but other than that I agree.

does this retarded nigga think he's fooling literally anyone?

Nice copy faggot. Learn to write.

Classic Sup Forumsranoia.
kys.

>you do know I'm jewish, right?
>you're treading on decades of anti-semitism.

>i did not mess with your heritage, only with your looks
>*laughs*