Why do we have a man eater for a queen again?

Another one has fallen. She's absolutely savage lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you have kids with her at this point they're only 75 % yours she has so much left over jizz up in her snatch

that copypasta isn't scientific, user.

She's riding the cock carousel, just as her jewish overlords want. They baited millions of young women into seeing her as a role model when she was young, cheery, and wholesome.

Now that they see her as a role model, they turned her into a cum guzzling slut for the media to broadcast across all stations. The parents who foisted her on their children 10 years ago no longer have control of their children's lives, so now they can be led down the path of sluttiness by the Pied Piper we know as ZOG.

This was intended from the start. They do it with every starlet.

She's 26 and apparently said she's still not looking for anything serious. This is apparently the role model that is an alternative to the degenerate liberals.

She's going to hit the wall soon.

>being a whore
>savage

>MFW i've never heard a Swift song

>implying that is copypasta in origin
it's a scientific fact called telegony

>people are flids
lmao

My queen Tay Tay is pure, she dumps them when she realizes all they want is sex and care nothing for the future of the white race

>Experiments on several species failed to provide any evidence that offspring would inherit any character from their mother's previous mates.
>non-genetic traits passed on in some flies so it must mean genetic traits are passed on in humans

such a scientific fact :)

t. roasties

medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934

i'd still banger though

>flies again

I already debunked your (((theory))) in my post, kike

(((debunked)))

all of her songs are basically the same thing you're not missing much

>flies are humans
>enviromental traits are genetic traits

>you can unload as much semen into your vagina as your heart desires without some of it absorbing into your vagina walls and mixing with your "one true love"'s semen
topkek roaasssstiiies

that's some reddit tier faggotry right there

>I have no scientific proof or common sense to back up my ideas
pic related you fucking faggot

so, how has being deaf worked out for you so far?

Nigga she actually said she doesn't want anything serious.

She's just another millennial girl.

She's a feminist whore, this is not news

Pretty gay