Its fucking over CTR! You're queen came out tonight looking like a massive liar who couldn't even handle tough...

Its fucking over CTR! You're queen came out tonight looking like a massive liar who couldn't even handle tough questions and got nasty about them to. She flat out lied about Iraq, Libya, her emails, pretty much everything she said were all lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPhErCB4inI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She did way better than Drumf

at treason? sure

>says the word "Drumpf"
>For whatever reason doesn't expect to be disemboweled

She's a liar, this is true.

Actually they both did pretty badly, I don't think this will change the election much at all.

Trump came out strong when Matt pressed him about Russia, and proceeded to look better and better as time went on after that. Meanwhile Hillary got smacked down by the emails and her decisions on Libya and Iraq.

I missed the first few minutes of Hillary's speech so I'll have to take your word on the emails. Trump fought hard and may have gotten some points in, but I could tell that he was out of his element and I think most people could.

it felt like hillary had rehearsed these exact questions before

they all felt manufactured

She actually did much better than I thought she would.

But I thought she'd have another coughing fit and die, so my standards were abysmally low.

Needed more flying elbows off the top rope

Fuck off shill. Exactly how much are you being paid to act retarded on the internet?

>I missed the first few minutes of Hillary's speech so I'll have to take your word on the emails. Trump fought hard and may have gotten some points in, but I could tell that he was out of his element and I think most people could.

most people now know that Hillary Clinton destroyed blackberries with a hammer to cover her illegal activities.

youtube.com/watch?v=BPhErCB4inI

no one is gonna vote for that.

ok

does anyone have any frog in throat image macros they can dump

>FPWP

>tfw even sleepy doctor was banging the shit out of things with a hammer and the shitlery stole that one, too

Hillary is sick.
pic related

FPBP

Trump called the generals "losers" and doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Obama's generals are losers not ALL. We can't even organize with Russia or Turkey and stop ISIS as a coalition. We allow 10000 Syrian Muslim and 56 or whatever Christians in the US and its so obvious Obama has a soft spot in his heart for ISIS. Trump is so right.

This is the doctor that is with Hillary 24/7