Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pvSkacPqKec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Made me hate the USA.

Not even joking.

please don't misgender michelle

youtu.be/pvSkacPqKec
Small-dicked racist gun nuts btfo

Enjoyed his movies, then got sick of him for a while, now I'm kind of warming up to him again. He made some entertaining docs, and while they have an obvious agenda behind them, he doesn't exactly try to hide it. Bowling for Columbine is his best.

What's funny is that literally no one was bothered by this back then. No alt-right Sup Forums types were crying about it on the internet. Bowling for Columbine came and went without much criticism.

If you released a movie with that cartoon in it now Sup Forums would be bitching about it for the next two years.

Yeah what the hell is with him looking like an old lesbian all of a sudden?

>even though his documentaries are fiction and lies I still like him

He's OK, I suppose. I really like his Windows operating system, and box of Xs

Who are you quoting, dumb frogposter?

spoiler for his movies: AMERICA IS BAD

I used to like him. He's been wrong about a lot of things but all of his documentaries that I've seen were very well made.

I don't hate him or anything. I just feel like these days he's the democrat version of Dinesh D'Souza.

Fuck off pajeet. Find honest work.

Who were you quoting, dumb frogposter? Did you forget to take your autism pills again?

False equivalency you dumbass trumpkin. Moore has never been to jail.

That's Gabe Newell you idiot

You're not fooling anyone with your wishy washy passive aggressive bullshit shill.

Maybe try a third time?

He's a huge faggot, just like you OP

You can stop samefagging pajeet. You truly suck at this.

Nah, he just likes to criticize. I don't think he's ever once said, or even alluded, that America is bad. He just seems to think there's a lot of things other countries are doing better than us right now.

You've got to cut the man a little slack. He grew up in Flint, Michigan. He got to see with his own eyes the comfy, prosperous hometown he loved devolve from a safe clean affluent white suburb to a post-apocalyptic niggerpit before his eyes. No one comes out the other end of that viewing the world right.

You're not very good at this.

Voted for Trump because he knew Trump would cut taxes, make Flint great again by nullifying regs, and could profit off bashing Trump in his documentaries that ignorant plebs flock to with their $$$.

At least change up your writting style and paragraph spacing dumbass.

Areall the good shills busy over at Sup Forums or something?

More like: REPUBLICANS ARE BAD

>posting an honest opinion makes you a shill now

You know I've never been accused of being a shill in all the years I've been here until now. I feel like one of the cool kids now.

Flint destroyed by a Democrat-monopoly government , yet is a democrat. Hmmm.... millionaire too off of pointing the finger at those who were not directly responsible/progress. Instead, worships trade/government unions. Fuck that noise.

If that's your "honest opinion" of how Michael Moore has conducted himself and how he is likely to have come to his conclusions about the world, as if his positions are at all influenced by his home turning into a "post-apocalyptic niggerpit" (do you think that's how he'd describe it? very disingenuous...) you're an unreliable narrator. You're delusional.

His house (pic related)

The ENTIRE media is corrupt.

Pro-click video. The whole 2nd amendment thing is literally just whitebois insecure around the BBC

Roger and me is a genuinely great documentary and if you can't see that then you are allowing political bias cloud your judgment.

His other docs have strong and weak parts. The kid bowling for columbine going to Kmart to return the bullets still in him was funny as fuck.

fat cock sucking whore

still trying this wishy washy shill technique.

You a true retard. Your boss should ask for his rupees back.

Of course.

The shill is obviously a woman. A stupid woman. Don't know if she's offshore.

The male of equivilant of Amy Schumer

What's his name?

I'd hardly compare Moore to a walking queef joke.

it's about right

MM is a fraud piece of shit '''agent'''. As is Schumer.

Roger and Me and his very short lived series on Fox were great.
He kind of gets lost up his own ass though.

It's a fucking hypocrite and actually a self-loathed and anti-american communist.

you can fuck off anytime shill

literally everyone knows this guy is a fraud who has been bought and paid for.

leads boycotts against Israel

unlike Donald Trump which seeks to ban boycotts of Israel

Good to see you leaving your BvS threads once in a while.

Are you trolling or just stupid it's really hard to tell

What the fuck are you even talking about?

/ourguy/

Sure thing kiddo

fighting this hard to try and preserve the reputation of a man that everyone discredited long ago.

you suck at allocating resources too.

An you please explain yourself better I'm not sure how honestly answering a question is us shilling. and what exactly are we shilling for? Who the fuck would care about some autism board opinions on a documentary director so much that they would pay money for people to defend him.

Your paranoia levels are very high he should seek help.

kek

Gabe Newell