They both looked like fucking idiots

They both looked like fucking idiots.
You feeling that Johnson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZoEFjYoKxY
youtu.be/iXdrC8nhIgo?t=4m18s
youtube.com/watch?v=P462xM_Fuak
youtu.be/U4L6w5R9_Pg
dailycaller.com/2016/08/04/meet-the-one-koch-brother-who-is-raising-money-for-the-donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never was. He is more laughable than Jill Stein... and that says something considering he has 3-4 times the support she does.

Just goes to show you what kind of crap can win a governor seat (cough Chris Christie cough) Libertarians, with THIS at the head, will never be anything other than regional backwater candidates

UNDOCUMENTED JUST SO YOU KNOW

the guy's a pothead autist

He is the modern face of the lolbertarians... arguably a step up from the Ron Paul "I study bigfoot on the weekends" whackjob candidate.

So what exactly was this? I thought the debates were in October? Was this them trying to do something that they could more heavily edit and control what it looked like?

Illegals

johnson is way better at looking like an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZoEFjYoKxY

I despise Clinton and Trump. My dream is for Gary Johnson, Jill Stein and Darrell Castle to make over 20% collectively and let these shit tier candidates know they don't have a public mandate. It's impossible to stop Clinton or Trump as this point but we can make them weak.

Ron Paul isnt even on the same plan of existence as cuck-my--tiny-johnson, shit the fuck up

It was a "pre debate" to get coverage before the actual debates... It was also proof Johnson has no business on stage with the candidates.

Its actually bad for Trump, as Johnson has been taking votes from Hillary mostly. Tonight proved Johnson is a joke and should just go back to running his stoner businesses. I highly doubt all but the most dedicated Bernie pot smoking retard would vote for this asshole

If he's the modern face of the libertarians, then their future is really dim. Maybe next time they will get it right, I doubt it though.

And Gary was on Bigfoot enthusiast Joe "Really makes you think" Rogans podcast.

He looks like a bird.

came here to say this. man what a fuckin spazz, how do people get worked up over something theyre so clearly wrong about

Why's he laughable? Actually asking.

this is also a good post. daily reminder that trump policies are almost identical to Ron Paul's

youtu.be/iXdrC8nhIgo?t=4m18s

He's a whiny faggot.

Well, except Ron Paul is a closet anarcho-capitalist (seriously look at how close he was to Murray Rothbard) and wants to abolish the IRS.

I would make a significant bet that less than 1% of people have any idea who Darrell Castle is.

THE TERM IS "UNDOCUMENTED" IMMIGRANTS! JUST SO YOU KNOW, SO YOU WOULDN'T USE THAT INCENDIARY TERM IN THE FUTURE!

johnson is such a faggot. he's a shame to libertarians.

Ron paul literally said specifiaclly he wasnt an ancap. Talking out of your ass

Ron Paul is a whackjob college professor who sounds awesome one minute, and then goes off on an old-guy rant about something intelligible.

My favorite quote from him was a few years ago when he said he didnt support building a wall, "not because it keeps people out, but because it keeps Americans in"

I mean, fucking seriously? Ron Paul is as viable outside the hollers of Kentucky

Yay.

Gives you lots of credit when you are on a PODCAST of the UFC GUY

Link?

Yay pot. Yay zero borders. Yay isolationism. Yay destroy the military industrial complex. Yay men using womens bathrooms.

Seriously, if you look at his policies, and agree with them, then you dont belong anywhere near Sup Forums

When is he going to photoshop himself into the commander in chief thingy

TPP supporting shill

don't talk shit about Chris

>ron paul is a college professor
holy fuck you're retarded. you must be a troll. kys

youtube.com/watch?v=P462xM_Fuak

forgot my link

He is a fat piece of shit dago from the Jersey Shore.

He is proof 3 generations of integration still mean you are a goomba wop motherfucker that the FBI was designed to run out of the country

Dear God... do you work for Newsmax? Way to take words out of context. Id expect more out of Buzzfeed

>I mean, fucking seriously? Ron Paul is as viable outside the hollers of Kentucky
Dumb nigga cant even tell the difference between Rand and Ron

Bake the Cake Johnson...lost probably half the LP when he started shilling for the TPP and his stupid fucking answer about Jews baking cakes for nazis. fiscally conservative/socially liberal is not libertarianism. pandering to both sides is like taking a half from each shit sandwich to make one bigger and messier shit sandwich that appeals to no one.

>Ron Paul is a whackjob college professor
literally exactly what you said

> $30,000 for memes

Why dont you post the rest of that line then?

What the other user says but also he is pro CARBON TAX. His face by itself breaks the NAP and makes me wanna use my recreational
nukes on him

Not him, and I don't care for the Pauls at all, but he has never been a professor. Finished the military, private practice for a decade and then politics

>Ron Paul is a whackjob college professor who sounds awesome one minute, and then goes off on an old-guy rant about something intelligible.

you must be a troll. Can you not read what you write?

Johnson paid for memes, and you unironically want this retard to be president, gtfo.

>lost probably half the LP when he started shilling for the TPP
Why the hell would he lose LP support for that? LP is pretty free trade friendly

>being retarded

Actually, he recently said he had looked at it and no longer thought it was a good idea.

Feeling that Koch brothers globalist shill, targeting a Trump Board.

Feeling that open boarders, gun grabbing VP, feeling that Hillary win.

Nah op, fuck you and your shill.

You completely missed the reference. Look up allegory

He's too busy feeling BLM's BBC up his own ass.

Free trade doesn't require a document. Liberty is the absence of laws not passing more of them.

Many of us on here are right-wing libertarians, and I only speak for myself here but I don't want this guy leading the libertarian party.

youtu.be/U4L6w5R9_Pg

Johnson is a shit candidate if you are not comparing him to Trump and the Hildog

>koch shill

nice try nigger

dailycaller.com/2016/08/04/meet-the-one-koch-brother-who-is-raising-money-for-the-donald/

>Sup Forums is my hugbox please leave

>You feeling that Johnson?

Nah, not feeling loss of gun rights, pro-globalism, open borders, or a president who smokes weed. How anyone over the age of 20 can even consider this clown a viable candidate is beyond me.

I want to like him but he's too delusional. Illegals would probably stop coming if he wa able to end welfare. But that's where reason meets reality. The spics will always vote democratic even if he was able to end the welfare state they would just vote to bring it back after his term

My mom thought about voting for this faggot. When she found out he smoked the devil's lettuce she said she will never vote for him.

lol more laughable than jill stein get the fuck out you faggot.

when did jonhson say anything about taking away gun rights?

Nice try CTR Nigger, doesn't mean shit that they are trying to save their asses.

Still voting Trump Shill, blow it out your goddamn ear.

Reminder

>libertarian
>loss of gun rights

Honestly I agree with this, its getting too obnoxious if we can't even discuss third party nominees without SHILLLLLLLLLLLL.

Just STFU you whiny fairies and let adults talk.

Sorry I don't have any actual points about Gary Johnson he is so lame but I don't think we should be de facto "banned" from talking about whoever we want without neckbeards screaming at us.

Johnson is leftist in disguise as a libertarian. He's a fucking joke and so is the party. This is why no one will ever take libertarians seriously

You mean the guy who gets triggered when you say "all lives matter"

And Trump isn't a true conservative, so I guess Trump is a joke to you as well. Also, Johnson admitted he was a classic liberal.

Vaccines

>You feeling that Johnson?

U N D O C U M E N T E D

S H A R T I N G

M I G R A N T S

>Feeling muh shitty meme
The only one feeling the Johnson is when Hillary fucks him in the ass with her strap-on.