Why would women vote against their own interests and vote Repukelican Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02PadgqGthA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bernie Sanders?

When did he become a Colonel?

disgusting how they try to censor every free thinkers vote

Then what is a man or White person?

Same reason they would have babies or cook

But I thought Hillary was the Extra Crispy Colonel?
youtube.com/watch?v=02PadgqGthA

I mean both of these groups voting Democratic.

Democrat girls are sluts.

NEVER marry a Democrat.

Why would a black person vote against their best interest and vote for democrats who import their main competition for jobs and aid? Voting is dumb.

It's fucking hilarious because the "radio voice guy" who does the bumper slogans when our local talk radio guy comes back from commercial break literally says

>Any woman who votes for a democrat is like a chicken who roots for colonel sanders

Why would blacks vote for a party that keeps them in economic slavery? We can play this game too.

>Why women/blacks/Hispanics/poor whites/middle class whites vote rethuglikkkan?
>it's against everyone's interests to vote for anything but demoshits!

Fuck off

Women dont vote based on reason. Reason is a masculine characteristic.

Also, women really vote for republicans? Someone posted a geaphic showing that women is mostly democrat

How the fuck do you know what another persons best interest is? Are people too stupid to think for themselves?

>women really vote for republicans?
single women vote D like blacks. married women tend to be more diverse

Ever gone into a bar an question some dude's manhood? I'm not a mind reader, but I'm sure the response will be less than reasonable.

>women aren't smart enough to vote for themselves
really fires my dendrites

>real women don't vote. they control those who do.
-harriet tubman

But... I thought genders were fluid...
What if she identifies as a man after taking office? What will the women do!?

Why is importing millions of rapefugees in the best interest of women?

>A woman voting is like a civilisation voting for collapse

Kek

Typical leftists telling others what is in their best interests.

Food analogies are the only thing above smug anime girls on the argument pyramid.

All while defending Sharia Law and being the party that voted againat the 19th Amendment.

>Be conservative woman
>have nice family
>Vote republican
>Elect Col. Sanders
>Starts a KFW
>Very successful
>Franchise that bitch
>You're kind is farmed for food.

Wait I think I lost this """metaphor"""

married women vote Republican because they care about the future

single women vote Democrat because the thought of vacuuming fetal brains out of their womb gets them aroused

Being a childless 40-year old cat lady isnt in womens interest

I thought women liked to be eaten out?

So they vote for southern gentlemen with military backgrounds that'll be happy to eat them? Sounds great.

I hate niggers. That's why #ImWithHer. Where I live the fungees live on one side and the civilized folks on the other. Lets keep it that way. She's the only way to achieve this goal.

Makes a hell of a lot more sense than women who support Islam.

Republicans want to turn women into buckets of fried meat perfect to feed a family of four ?

>why would women not vote with "Vagina"
and blacks are only allow to vote with Melanin.

Liberals are truly brain-dead

Women will never vote for a woman. If there's one thing that girls hate more than anything it's other girls.

Married women disagree
It's the single mothers who vote democrat and don't understand politics until they have to think about their children.

>calling woman chicken

Some of them are actually independent thinkers and can be self-sufficient.

>ITT Democrats believe that genders and races are monolithic voting blocks that they have exclusive rights to

Republicans want EVERYONE to make money. That's what attracts me to the right; it's based on merit. You want to be rich and you weren't born into a wealthy family? Do something about it. Capitalism can work for everyone.

On the left, the only thing they reward is victimhood; if you weren't born into a wealthy family, then by virtue of your struggle, you deserve money. Did you make terrible life choices and wind up getting pregnant at sixteen? That's fine--in fact, you deserve money--money taken from people who did something to get it (or who did, as is the case in a percentage of the population, inherit it).

The left punishes success with confiscation and redistribution while rewarding failure with endless programs and welfare. Yet, no matter how much money they spend, you'll never be considered wealthy as a result--because, of course, the only money that can be redistributed is what belongs to someone else.

Which side would any rational human pick? Why does it matter if you're a woman? Don't you want to make money and be independent?

Who fucking doesn't?

>if you work hard, you can get rich

Top kek

Confirmed welfare recipient.

Ignore this poster

Imagine how horrific the other option must seem then.

>1 post by this ID

Because the question is not reasonable