Ghoul School is on CN right now. Ghoul School thread

Ghoul School is on CN right now. Ghoul School thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/apL42VQ
m.imgur.com/3Y3StHK
dropbox.com/sh/9pwmwte78xqgk46/AADQujIDNqvMdr-oFjWbWkaTa?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=H43gzJU2NxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>about a month after Halloween
Weird timing.

I'm in real school right now and don't have any of my spooky waifu on my laptop or phone.
That's the real spooky part

Phanty is much cuter when you don't have to hear her laugh.

Her laugh is objectively the best part of her, what's your deal?

>Ghoul School thread.

Oh boy. We get to see all the same Herny artwork we see all the time. Again.

Whoopee. I can't wait.

Why does she look jewish?

>it is physically impossible to hug Phanty

WELL NOW IT'S OUT OF SPITE.

Is that a challenge?

What is so special about this show?
If it's just waifu bait, I'm not even going to bother.

>It's waifu bait.
You just answered your own question

She can still hug your dick

Scooby and Shaggy can be thrown into any other setting or universe and will excel. They'd do well in live action or cartoons or anime, in drama or romance

No, nope, that's about it. And not even very good waifu bait, even.

You're not even going to bother.

Frankie (that's her name?) could get Ripley's outfit. that hot jew with no butt from Alien

Fun. Too bad I'm off to work.

Nice pig nose, nerd.

Nostalgia. If you weren't there for the childhood-warping Halloween runs, you're looking at a heap of waifu bait and a nonstop stream of shitty puns and cheesy animation.

Haha, couldnt even wait for Dec.31 to blow our load huh?

>that fluff escaping from her collar

It aired during October too.

I like this Ghoul School artist a hundred thousand times more than Herny. More stuff by them, please.

Plauge of Gripes, his stuff is really good.

So is "gannadene" the name this artist normally goes by? Because they're the only one I've seen who actually draws an attractive Elsa.

>Because they're the only one I've seen who actually draws an attractive Elsa.

Their Tanis is Top Unf, too.

Herny's bitter, sarcastic midget is funnier, but I don't look at Ghoul School art to laugh.

Now?

Why?

I'll try to come back around here later, I got to do a 5 page paper for tomorrow.Think any of the write or drawfags will be here?

I didn't draw it.

>dude ducks out of most Halloween shenanigans for the year
>still can't take your mind off of him

Plauge of gripes patreon is 12 usd from its next goal. I'm having an internal struggle on whether or not I should contribute. On the one hand its money I could be saving away to buy land once I leave college and I have been trying to remove most things degenerate from my life. On the other hand I do like monster girls.

Holy shit.

>we only have these threads in october
>we never spam them

>A Halloween movie
>Near the end of November
How the fuck did they mess up?

It's been nearly 30 days you fag, quit whining.

But Mr.D draws the best Ghoul School art for obvious reasons.

m.imgur.com/apL42VQ m.imgur.com/3Y3StHK

I think some meme magic is occurring.
They coincidentally start airing this movie the year after GS got big here? That is an investment if they had to pay anything to get the rights as well they could just air more of "your new favorite show" or anything else that would be more likely to get more views. What is happening I believe is that they are testing the waters for a new GS movie or series based on how popular it got here. The fact that they are airing it again after Halloween leads me to believe that the movie has gotten enough views to warrant further investigation into whether or not this would be popular year round and not just in October. I predict that by next September we will see ads for the new GS project. We can only pray they don't put the Be Cool Scooby-Doo team on it...

Reminder that some fag stored most of the Spooktober art and storyfag shit here:
dropbox.com/sh/9pwmwte78xqgk46/AADQujIDNqvMdr-oFjWbWkaTa?dl=0

Enjoy.

HELP PLAGUE PAY FOR HIS INFINITE FENCE.

He's just gonna use that money to fund his creepy sex thing.

Good

CREEPY SEX FENCE IT IS!

Oh, no! Not the creepy sex thing!

But I like herny...

Does this mean festive spooky?

Elsa wrapped in a blanket next to a electric heater when?

Winnie sleeping on the ground on her back next to the fireplace with a dopey smile when?

I can appreciate both.

Reluctant Werewolf when?

this

Who?

Winnie or a "special friend"?

Shaggy's the Reluctant Werewolf.

>not knowing the best red shirt Shaggy movie

Oh, forgot it was a movie.Thought a literal reluctant werewolf, either Winnie who wanted to be cured or her lover that thought it'd help with being closer but can't get used to jack shit. My bad.

>Winnie who wanted to be cured

I'd imagine Winnie would be more of a reluctant human. Like she accidentally gets turned human and hates it because she loses all her powers and thinks she looks hideous when in actuallity she's quite hot by human standards.

That reminds me of one of the old sketches.

>I wish I didn't turn into a human
>I can't hear what they're saying from here
>My feet hurt
>I'm cold

I can dig it.

>I bet none of these humies hunted deer on foot and killed it with claws and teeth

>airing this on the 29th of November
But why?

Someone at CN is in on the waifu circle and couldn't stand waiting till Dec 31st.

It was running on CN, bro, it's relevant.

What's up with that pic? Mummies aren't the Invisible Man. They're corpses in bandages.

>Winnie asks user desperately if he thinks she was better as an ugly werewolf or a hairless monkey
>user starts sweating bullets as he tries to think of a good answer

>Implying Winnie would find herself ugly as a werewolf.
>Implying she doesn't think she's hot as fuck and guys are just too nervous to ask her out.

>Implying she doesn't think she's hot as fuck and guys are just too nervous to ask her out
>Implying she's wrong

>She starts getting incredibly aggressive in her attempts to get a date
>Gets as close as possible to those she likes and drops as many hints as she can
>"You know... It can get pretty cold at night in my room."
>"How? You're covered in fur."
>She giggles awkwardly and tries again "I wouldn't mind having someone there to warm me up."
>Gets close enough to physically touch him with her body
>"J-just get another blanket."
>She doesn't laugh, but looks visibly confused
>"Maybe you can come over sometime? You're a fun guy." she asks as a last ditch effort while flashing a smile
>She hears him mutter "Y-you too."
>He stares blankly at the ground for a few seconds, turns around and leaves without saying a word, Winnie stays confused as ever

I know someone might not be interested in her but this would be horrible to watch.

>gets tired of being subtle
>all you see is an user running down the street/through the woods with torn clothes and Winnie chasing behind

>She explains the situation to her friends.
>They all just think he was gay.

YOU FOOLS

YOUVE DISRUPTED THE NATURAL ORDER

NATURAL
ORDER

>Chasing user like prey becomes increasingly aggravating, though as time goes by a fun game for her
>It starts becoming a regular thing, once a week every Friday night
>user tries to avoid Winnie though she eventually seeks him out and begins the chase
>Once she catches him, as she always does, she does the unthinkable:
>"Ask" if he wants to hang out with her in her room
>She preforms the sacrilegious act of holding his hand while walking to her room, getting very close while watching movies and TV shows, small chats, and hugs
>user is quite literally scared for his life during these chases, and doesn't know what to do until it's all over
>Winnie continues these "hunts" because she genuinely thinks he enjoys it, and doesn't realize until far, far later just how much of a beta he is
>Winnie starts to consider moving on to asking him out, then maybe kissing

You know I don't care. It goes up and down all the time. If you ever worry about money in the least, DO NOT. I'm just a stupid internet drawer-er. And I've mentioned before how much it annoys me to be messaged by people apologizing for running out of money; just DON'T.

Also I forgot how much GS I've drawn.

Oh hi Plague.

You doing alright?

Sorry jerks, but it's time to discuss the greatest Halloween special of all time!

youtube.com/watch?v=H43gzJU2NxI

Is there a problem when I always read "therapist" as "The rapist"?

Fag here, I'll try to add more to the collection as the thread progesses

>Its self-insert episode

It's weird waifu bait with their dads able to easily tear any user limb from limb.

>ywn wander the forest alone and come across a wolf girl in heat

¿Qué quieres decir con eso?

I've had that problem once

It was a bit scary to say the least

Did you take care of the wolf, or her heat?

>ywn be a loving father with a wolf girl wife

But I don't want to fuck her dog pussy.

I wanna rub its head and play fetch with it in the backyard

Your dog?

no, just a pic from Sup Forums I use for a reaction image

>He doesn't want to boldly go where no man has gone before with werewolf relations
>He doesn't want werewolf children who act just as excitable and curious as puppies do
>He doesn't want to go home and be a family man

It's probably half and half, half humie half doggo, who knows. Even then, it's not as bad considering she's of human intelligence and gives consent.