Your move, Sup Forums

Your move, Sup Forums

*adjusts monocle*

No one says KKK and WBC are not Christian
Lefties claim ISIS is not Islam

Now piss off and die

Who seperates KKK and Westboro from Christianity
>Also one being able to have a succesful rebellion against a country and start a global uproar

The KKK and Westboro haven't beheaded journalists and butchered civilian's by the hundreds. Sure the KKK where radical at one time but now a days are pretty mellow. They also never bombed anyone.

>KKK
>related to the KKK

That's pretty delusional

>Westboro
The majority of Christianity may disagree with them but I don't remember them breaking any international laws or murdering people in droves

After they finished raping women maybe then we can talk.

Why are you so unoriginal that you have to post the exact same tweet every time you make a slide thread? Are you really that unoriginal that you have to post a tweet from February to stay relevant? We all know you CTR shills are dead on the inside. Have fun finding a new job in a couple of months faggot.

ISIS is the new Caliphate. This is like if the Pope declared a Crusade, and leftists were adamant that the Crusade wasn't real Christianity, while holding up one small weird Mosque, and a 40 years inactive hate group as the Gold Standard of Islam.

who says we separate either of them from christianity? i know the left doesnt. they actively claim christianity is the source of all evil because of the catholics so if they know about the other 2 groups they probably get thrown in their as well

hand of one hand of all is the law of the land. all white males are evil because 1% of them have money and are descended from land owners (note i said land owners not slave owners)

so all nigwurs are criminals and all muslims are terrorist. this is the world the leftist wanted. there is no putting the genie back in the bottle

False equivalence. Show me the christian equivalent of pic related. I'll wait.

>KKK
>related to the KKK

I would hope so!

>The WBC is like 15 people
>The KKK has basically become a dress up party for the vaguely racist
>ISIS has become an international threat
yeah, the same thing am I right?

First of all common gay boy is by the far the most cucked common insert thing here account. Now to move onto the OP's point. The KKK has not been a force in decades and at no point had thousands of sex slaves and was committing a genocide. Next to the WBC point they are like 20 people who hold offensives signs about gays, IS throws gays off rooftops.

Didn't you get the memo from Dawkins? Christianity is cool again.

>No one says the KKK or the WBC aren't Christian, just that their preachings shouldn't be taken seriously.
>When was the last time the KKK killed dozens of people on Liveleak? When was the last time the WBC killed anyone at all?
>Neither the KKK nor the WBC have tens of thousands of people from around the world moving to the US to sign their lives away to either group.

>Islamic extremists = Straight murdering faggots and military men in mass shootings
>"Right wing extremists" = Some guy robbed a gas station while wearing a Confederate flag t-shirt

If you read up on what is considered a "right wing threat" it's so padded it'd almost be laughable, if it wasn't the fucking Jews lying again.

KKK and WBC are extremist Christian organizations. Most Christians do not share their extremist viewpoints and condemn them.

ISIS is an extremist Muslim organization, but it's views are not extremist only it's actions are. Most Muslims do not condemn them they just want to be distanced from them.

Many things wrong with this
#1: That is not the "christian equivalent" that I requested.
#2: Since when are Muslims not "right wing"?
#3: "Eco terrorism" is just a bunch of retarded vegans illegally releasing pigs from factory farms. Not really on the same level as 9/11, is it? No, not comparable at all. That graph says nothing about the severity of each attack.
#4:Not per capita = in the garbage it goes
>Muslims = .09% of US population
>"right wingers" = 50% of US population

You're dismissed, leaf. Eat shit.

> "There are no Christians, as far as I know, blowing up buildings."

Being British, I suppose he's not familiar with Timothy McVeigh.

When was the last time the KKK or Westboro Baptist Church did anything besides make noise? 50 years?

ISIS fucking kills people every fucking day, there is no comparison.

>again

This hasn't ever changed, Islam has always been worse in atheist circles. It's used as an example of 'worst case scenario' when talking about religion.

post-feminist atheism of course doesn't know anything about that because it's just a left organization that usurped the identity of atheists.

The number of lives taken by McVeigh has been equaled and surpassed by Muslim terror within the past two months.

>the american right wing is not religious

>muslims are right wing

>per capita terrorism

>idealism
>idealism from an account dedicated to faggots

Nobody can be this brain-dead, not even a leaf. You're clearly trolling. 4/10 effort. Better luck next time, pal.

I can't and don't. They represent the worst elements of their respective faiths, deserve to be policed and are evidence that the faiths tacitly accept their actions.

Fuck (You).

If you can separate a head from a body then you can be Muslim.

Fair enough. But Dawkins would be wise to strike that first sentence, if he ever says that again. He's just begging someone to prove him wrong.

ISIS is a radicalized form of Islam that's been aided by Western intelligence. Many muslims were benign before Western intervention (e.g. in Afghanistan prior to the British starting shit.)

Anyways it's a NTS fallacy. No one says WBC or KKK aren't Christian. So the fuck what? How's about I don't want to live around sand niggers just because I don't fucking want to? That faggot should have his head put on a spear.

Not sure what "Right-wing extremism" is suppose to encompass, but even at worst being "right wing christians," you would still have to consider that Americans are 83% Christian and 1% Muslims.

Plus, you also have to start considering that once a country has more muslims, these threats increase exponentially. Do math dumbshit

>Timothy McVeigh
Being a faggot I suppose you didn't know that it wasn't religious terrorism. It was anti-government.

Damn for every 1 million muslims there are 1.3 terrorists, better genocide them.

>pulling that 1.3 number out of your ass
>conveniently ignoring the Muslims that aren't terrorists, but support terrorism
>bringing up "genocide" that nobody advocated

pablo escobar...

>as he says while he posts right-wing terrorist propaganda on a nazi-owned internet terrorist forum

Since when was the KKK christian

Anyone who claims to be a Muslim terrifies me.

All Muslims cause me terror.

therefore

All Muslims are terrorists.

What! All lies! You forget that Sup Forums is literally Hitler!

EVERY.
FUCKING.
NIGHT.
SAME FUCKING THREAD.