Donald trump

he is really causing butthurt over here, our news, radio stations and intellectuals are always saying shit against him hahaha.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PollThis_/status/773690992151109632
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584
twitter.com/regated/status/773691918056325121
twitter.com/Phatzs2/status/773698755950358528
heavy.com/news/2016/09/who-won-the-debate-commander-in-chief-forum/
eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/english/2016/09/7/epn-officially-announces-resignation-luis-videgaray
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-04-17/mexico-won-t-be-bullied-by-trump-s-threat-to-fund-border-wall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff
latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-finance-minister-steps-down-20160907-snap-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello newfag

>mexican intellectuals

POLLS:

twitter.com/PollThis_/status/773690992151109632

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584

twitter.com/regated/status/773691918056325121

twitter.com/Phatzs2/status/773698755950358528

heavy.com/news/2016/09/who-won-the-debate-commander-in-chief-forum/

i forgot to say that now the trump effect is happening here as well

Guranteed meme replies

>Mexican
>Intellectuals

Jej

>Mexican intellectuals

they are all (((particular))) people

>Mexican intellectuals

Trump is blowing them all the fuck out.
>pic related, even NBC poll is at 50/50

>Mexican Intellectuals

>(((50/50)))

plz add this to the trump effect, that faggot had said first that mexico will not pay for the wall...
eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/english/2016/09/7/epn-officially-announces-resignation-luis-videgaray

What's the Trump effect? Never heard of that term before.

>paying for wall means writing a check

Do you even economics?

> mexican intellectuals

>mexican intellectuals

JEWS

For any new lurkers ((())) around their name means they are a dirty scheming kike.

It's important to just flat out say it here because we have no censorship you nigger kike. Other websites are where you should be doing that.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-04-17/mexico-won-t-be-bullied-by-trump-s-threat-to-fund-border-wall

JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS

Do Mexicans seriously love illegals or something?

If we had a bunch of Americans crossing into Canada I would think of them as traitors and would not give two shits what Canada does to them.

Seems like Mexicans get uppity about demanding the U.S. to allow illegals

i do not know

>Mexican intellectuals

Mexicans want those people off their hands; of course they love them coming here.

They can't really back up their buthhurt either, besides that one line about "criminals, drugs, rapists, etc.".

Seems like if the Mexicucks would actually admit their problems, they could start solving them.

But no, it's always being butthurt about America, calling us rayciss and demanding apologies, and begging for gibs, while your people hop the border in swarms to escape that hellhole.

I seriously don't understand why Mexicans would be in favor of open borders

Are they proud of the fact that millions of people are deserting their country?
Do they enjoy drug overlords who make billions shipping narcotics into America?

HOLY SHIT!

>hurr durr, you can't make us pay for it!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff

All we have to do is increase tariffs by like 2%, not even enough for most Mexican corporations to notice, and the wall would already be paid for.

>a bunch of Americans illegally immigrating to Canada

We already have that: Alberta
They're mostly the descendants of illegal American immigrants in the late 18-early1900s that Ottawa decided to give citizenship to as "settlers". If they hadn't won what is basically a lottery of finding oil they would be the poorest province.

after trump's visit, now everyone is butthurt and now they are giving support to clinton haha

>nbc 50 50 tied

really makes me think

Pretty cool, but I wouldn't care if Canada gunned down any illegal crossing the border t b h

Seems legit

I seriously believe the reason the elite in Mexico support it is because they are making billions off the open border through corruption

Fucking corrupt assholes

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-finance-minister-steps-down-20160907-snap-story.html

Ironically the only talk radio I can really listen to over here with my dinky work truck is Rush Limbaugh and other conservative pundits who love him. Probably have to get fancy satellite to hear the "enlightened" opinion of the liberals. Makes sense, they always have been giant elitists

here our news are saying that clinton is going to win.
LOL, our government and (((intellectuals))) are scared of trump

Lost.

Even NBC is 50/50.

Can you guys tell me if trump will become the next Prez of the US??? :)

MAGA starts with you dude. Get on it.

Yes.

I really want him to win, because our corrupt politicians would start crying

EXACTLY

They have no real dirt on him, so they will not be able to control trump

What...taxes, who gives a fuck, he could shout out in the room of congress. Every mother fucker here has cheated some way on taxes, bro.

So..what else you fags got on me? ...ya..didn't think so.

Nice flag

Respond plz :(

Wasn't us atleast

Now our govenment is suffering a crashing

Wow, that explains why it is the best province.