Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWnubx3Tvd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing. It was a good movie

>beating The Exorxist
>what went wrong
only Sup Forums could be this contrarian

they made Pennywise an atheist

An hour too short. Wanted more cozy kid sewer exploration and more of the adults ignoring/not seeing the stuff going on

Way too long. Would have worked better as a music video. or a commercial

ADD

or a gif

nothing. them close-up shots of Beverly also won me over.

Wasn't faithful

nothing
it was great
acting was good, monsters were good, kids interacting with each other was great, bullies were good, Bev was amazing, Bill was great it was just a solid film overall

The LeBron hairline

The only thing wrong is that you're just another person that floated out of the theater during the trailer for jigsaw and thought it was the film and came here to shitpost about It.

you are the cancer killing cinema.

this type of shit got popular and ruined horror movies

youtube.com/watch?v=mWnubx3Tvd8

nothing u contrarian shill. solid story, alright pacing, excellent acting, couple good spooks, non-manlet Pennywise. it was good now let's all agree to move on (until Star Wars comes out)

instead of looking scary he looks mentally challenged

Nothing. You're a piece of shit contrarian hipster who should suck a shotgun shell, and everyone should report this spamming faggot.

>Very well received by both critics and audiences
>Going to be the highest grossing horror movie of all time uninflated
You tell me OP

>tfw saw this last night
>tfw want my money back

The only reason I ended up in the theater is because I drank a lot and sold some stuff.

A sudden "Why not?" came over me and without a second thought I drove to the theater and watched this terrible movie, and it cost me $14.

I'll probably watch part 2 because it would be sort of a waste to see only half.

I'd like to suggest a movie I actually enjoyed. Anyone see "Donald Cried"? I liked and recommend it.

Why does that boy have such yellow teeth?

The clown isn't supposed to be "scary", he's supposed to look creepy and convey a sense of dread based on his actions, not his appearance.

>dread
No is one is going to feel that when laughing at his ridiculous five head and buckteeth

they didnt include the best part of the book

Bev kind of looks like pennywise

Best kids on bicycles movie since ET.

How did their bicycles make it to the other side of the house when they first confronted Pennywise in the abandoned house?

shes half british.

This thread is a gazebo

They're bullshit

First problem it's based on Stephen King. Second problem is it's not a horror/scary film.

>slut shame a girl after a play where she kisses a boy
>she stays pure because of it
>stop slut shaming a girl
>instantly makes out with two guys, one she likes and one she uses as a beta orbiter
What did they mean by this?

Why did they change Pennywise's powers so that you can pull the "if I don't believe it, it can't hurt me" cliche?
Also, why is he so shit at killing children in both the miniseries and this version? Dude has children trapped alone and defenseless but doesn't kill many times.

it was fine except the scenes with pennywise. they were so cringy