Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell

youtube.com/watch?v=lIY6zFL95hE

this is bittersweet, you just know they're gonna butcher it

Oh fuck that song
Been years since i last heard it
Makes perfect sense for punisher but oh man
Hope they don't fuck it up

I DONT THINK they would, Frank is not a difficult character to write. Even if the script is shit big man Jon Bernthal can salvage it

They already did. The villain is the CIA and FBI

As long as they avoid shoehorning in a shitty female character whose sole purpose is to ruin the fun and try to "fix" Frank, the show will be gre-
oops the ginger cunt from DD is in it, never mind

Frank's eternal war against the world of criminals is because his family was killed by that world.

He wasn't targetted, they weren't a by product of him or his world. Their deaths were the by product of the existence of the criminal world. That's why he didn't just avenge them by killing the criminals that killed them. It wasn't personal to them, it could've been anyone from that world. So that whole world must burn like his did.

Frank is also addicted to this type of neverending war His Veitnam PTSD was exemplified by the death of his family. He never reached safety after the war. His war never got to end. His peace never arrived.

Comics as a medium are character pieces. Personal stories made large. I can't wait to see how Netflix deal with such a simple concept yet packed with personal trage-

> They killed my family to get to me
> Homeland, FBI, CIA, everyone's in on this

Yeah dropped.

This looks cringy as fuck

its comics bro, just turn ur brain off lol

>he works for the agency, the m'askusumman

SHANE?

> You will never see Frank live with the knowledge that what he does is justifiable yet wrong, vengeful yet liberating but he is too addicted to his war to come to a moral conclusion of this debate.
> They will always shoehorn le big bad

I thought the punisher was about killing criminals. Why the government for this?

shutup faggot you know damn well you're gonna watch it.

the government is the biggest criminal of all

redpilled af

Lars' drum shots and Frank's gun shots nearly in sync with the song. Totally badass combo. This is the Punisher fans want. And Netflix is the only place we're gonna get it. An updated storyline(Desert Storm from Vietnam) so Death probably wont play a part in this seeing the angle they're taking. And no cheesy "punish" tagline at the end. Thumbs way up.

CIA boss will become jigsaw, will probably be connected to some mafia criminal underworld type shit. I don't give a fuck, I just want mindless, unPC violence.

Don't wanna piss off minorities.

will watch for my main man logan

Punisher was created in the 70s when distrust of the government was at an all time high. There's no red tape with the Punisher. This is all totally in character.

The deep state is the largest criminal organization of all time. Punisher is confirmed Sup Forums's guy

I know they have to modernize the story to fit it in with their extended universe, but Vietnam vet Punisher is better than Iraq vet Punisher.

>Why, in current year, can we not have a show about a rampaging white mercenary taking out hordes of black and latino gang members?

rlymademethink.jpg

Death wish you stupid faggot

You mean that movie where he helps the little black kid get revenge and shoots up multiple white folks?

Hey, at least you tried. Stupid faggot.

Trump is the final boss right? #Imwithher

go back to Sup Forums you fucking queer

capeshits pls go

I hope they're fakeout villain like Sigourney in Defenders. Although Jigsaw is probably not going to happen until S2

Ive seen all the marvel movies, but have stayed away from all the Netflix marvel shit. This is the only one that I'll watch. Anyone else feel this feel?

The only show I watched was Daredevil, but the same otherwise.

Sounds like you're doing the right thing. Punisher was one of the few good things about the second season of Daredevil.

Why do all of these marvel shows on Netflix have the same cinematography and lighting?

Probably use mostly the same crew and equipment.

Nobody gives a fuck Sup Forumsmblr we just want to see Punisher killing people

>why do all the shows in the same universe look the same
really

What is your point? Punisher is tonally different than Iron Fist even if they are in the same universe.

Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy are in the same universe, would you expect them to be tonally the same, shot the same.

brainlet

Kek

i hope this will be better than daredevil. i only made it through half of that show before i got fucking bored to death. i don't have a problem with extensive dialogue and a slow burn but when all of the characters in the show fucking suck besides one, its a problem.

Tbh I think the government thing is just one angle, the narration seemed very edited together from random excerpts, they're not gonna give every enemy away.

That's not even close to right you ignorant cunt

>it's a protagonist's body gets fucked up but face is without a scratch scene

If that black chick is Kathryn O'Brien, I'm gonna throw a shitfit.

Surely nothing can stop this from being kino.

>t.shill

What is his superpower? Never read the manga.

(You)

It's a DREAM SEQUENCE guys. I'll keep believing it till it's confirmed otherwise.

Guns and an autistic amount of hatred for criminals.

we'll always have punisher max

I'm pretty sure she's a Paki or Indian. Her character is called Dinah Madani.

What is the actor who plays Frank Castle named again? I forgot.

>white

This isn't the punisher. The punisher fights criminals, not government agencies and the military.

its (((the punisher))) now

m'asuksuthin murdock... how can.. cus... m'askyuh... [scratches head]... c-carl?

The first issue of MAX starts with him killing microchip and a bunch of black ops guys

>However he returns to attempt to pressure Castle into working for the CIA's black ops unit to participate in the hunt for terrorists (e.g. Osama bin Laden). The Punisher declines, as he prefers his autonomy to indentured service to an institution such as the government. Microchip confesses to Castle that the source of funding for the operation came from the CIA funneling arms and heroin out of Afghanistan. Castle gives Micro a chance he has not given his victims since before he officially assumed the role of the Punisher: the chance to run.

Also the government is the us government us the largest criminal organization on the planet

HOW YAGON PROTECT THE INNACINT MURDOCK? *rubs machine gun*

Why does everyone automatically assume what Frank does is wrong? Frank doesn't kill anyone innocent, he is competent in what he does, and he doesn't kill anyone for minor crimes, he kills the people who find away around the law, murders, human traffickers and the like. People who think Frank is wrong only see it as black and white and scream of someone who has not had experience with the dark side of human nature

Remember how there was a poster of him holding a Gatling gun for DAD Season 2? Why the fuck did he never use it?

Angry manlet Jew is not very intimidating or convincing is it now?

my dad looks like ray stevenson. i'ts bretty cool

that's because the iraq war was a joke

He's much more intimidating than your gay Dexter villain

Fucking fractured orbitals for 2/3 of the season. Balls. And then kingpin fucks you up.

he's not young and handsome.
will not watch.

What does he think about it?

That's an Italian nose, theres a subtle difference. Jewish noses have money while Italian noses are poor

>instead of being the criminal world
>is the corrupt government agencies
>so a more shady criminal world

Not that much of a difference you edgy fuck

BARGAINS
IMPRISONNING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE SAVINGS
WHAT A GREAT DEAL
WHAT A GREAT FIND
LOOK AT THESE JEANS
DAMN I LOOK SEXY AS HEEEELLLLLLLLLLL

>t.never read punisher max

Bang bang!
Bang bang!
Feuer frei!

What do you expect from Sup Forums bootlickers?

There is a scene where the punisher goes nuts on a hispanic gang,based on the comic con footage.

Shane is kinda hot though.

>comic book kino trailer
>all the actors are white
>Sup Forums still doesn't like it

>inb4 someone claims that a clearly white actor isn't white

is there a movie that can actually use this song without being cringy/edgy as fuck

>Bernthal
>"White"
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAO

MARVEL
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE KINO

There was a woman in it, that ruined it for Sup Forums.

>implying the the military industrial complex isn't the biggest criminal organization in the world

More convincing than action scenes in War Zone, that's for sure.

>t.someone who has never read a Punisher comic in their life

War Zone is literally the most faithful adaptation of a comic book ever made. Also friendly reminder that a Punisher comic writer wrote the movie.

see

There's a quipping black gentleman at the end of the trailer.

Love it. The guy looks like typical marine meathead and I am glad they moved from Vietnam to Iraq, much more fucked conflict.

War Zone is campy as fuck, Thomas Jane did a better job actually portraying the Punisher's grief

Punisher is campy as fuck most of the time too. Read the MAX series.

>H-hey rick, i'm duh-duh m-m-n-muh Punashur

why the fuck did they make him look like simple simon

he's not bad looking in the walking dead and in the accountant. i wonder why he looks relentlessly ugly in the punisher. good angles, good makeup, proper lighting/shading in walking dead and the accountant?

Are you cocksuckers literally fucking obsessed? I have seen people like you chasing boogeyman on iFunny and Cheezburger. You really think that is where polacks hang out?

In not so many words this. I want punisher killing pedophiles and human traffickers and shit not just some boring agent on the run story again. His whole speech on the roof with daredevil about cleaning the streets just out the window .still watch it but I hope there's more small criminal stuff as well

Saved lol

>being intimidated by a guy in a turtleneck