Two "Transformers: Combiner Wars" sequels announced

superherohype.com/news/386613-machinima-and-hasbro-announce-two-more-transformers-prime-wars-series
>Following the conclusion of Transformers: Combiner Wars, Machinima and Hasbro, Inc. have announced today that they will join forces to develop Titans Return and Power of the Primes, the final two installments of the animated Prime Wars trilogy. Since launching the trilogy’s first installment in August 2016, Transformers: Combiner Wars, has garnered more than 120 million global views on a wide variety of platforms, including go90 (United States), SkyQ (U.K.), AMC Iberia (Spain and Portugal), Sohu (China), and YouTube (rest of world).
JUST

GET HYPE

why

why

come on, why

Maybe they will learn from the failures of the first one?

Only if this suave bastard appears in it.

Hope is a lie. Just like Optimus.

TRANSFORMERS DEVASTATION SEQUEL WHEN

I WANT TO PUNCH NOVA PRIME IN HIS UNICRON-INFESTED FACE

Can someone provide context to this image?

Obviously not, since the Titans Return toyline is already well underway and they're just announcing this now.

>“The global fan base has really embraced this vision of the Transformers,” said Machinima CEO Chad Gutstein, “and we are thrilled to be working closely with Hasbro developing the next two installments of the series.”
Look buddy, we all know you have to hype up your own thing in press releases, but Machinima's Combiner Wars series widely contested Energon for worst Transformers show.

Its Swindle trying to sell shit but kancolle girl says no.

Oh, okay, shipgirl shit.

NYET!

What? He's not shipping them. Did you thin he was offering her 50% off a finger ride?

Damn that's a good deal. 50% off? I want a Swindle fingerride now!

Kancolle is a series about anthropomorphized navel ships.

They're shipgirls.

Shh, shh-sh-sh. No talking. Only Swindlefingers now.

so ive only seen two eps out of this series. the first and the last.
and im super salty bout a few things.
starscream didnt become a combiner of combiners.
no bruticus
no defensor
god awful framerate.
what the fuck was i even watching

Oh come on, Drew, it can't be that bad. Drew? Are you okay, Drew?

Everything was fine until that quacking elephant showed up.

Any new comics this week?