Cyclops is literally worse than Hitler!!!!!

>Cyclops is literally worse than Hitler!!!!!
>Why?
>Because he got rid of a fart cloud that was killing millions of mutants
*Raises hand*
Uhhhhhh, why does this make Cyclops worse than Hitler? Doesn't wanting his people not to be gassed to death by a ideological regime the opposite of Hitler? It would make sense if it was about the message sent around the world. But getting rid of the fart cloud is worse than hitler? Why? It's literally killed so many mutants and driving mutantkind to extinction!!!!!!! But we're suppose to side with the Inhumans because 'Muh Aryan Race Kingdom' and 'Muh Film Rights'?? Is Marvel run by madmen?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/pzAbl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marvel just assumes you'd side with the Inhumans because they tell you.
>Marvel: The Inhumans need the Death Cloud though!
>X-Men Fans: Mutants are being gassed to death
>Marvel: But without the Cloud, there will be no Inhumans
>X-Men Fans: Why do we need more Inhumans?
>Marvel because they're Inhumans!
>X-Men Fans: So?
>Marvel: But....Inhumans!

how many times is this thread gonna be made?

The beatings will continue until mutant status improves.

Cyclops is right
Trump is right
Cyclops is Trump
Make Marvel great again
Disney has to go back

Heaven forbid there be comic discussion on the comic discussion board.

Also, Cyclops' sacrifice is extra cheap since Marvel has a spare. And since Emma's apparently powerful enough to keep a psychic construct that fools everyone for month's going, it'd be easy to, say snap Scott's adult persona into teen Scott's body.

Blackbolt's face is like "bitch what are you saying right now"

OUT OF MY WAY INHUMAN SHITS

I know you guys hate me for taking Elixir's healbot spot on the team but come on, give me some slack. I already revived TWO Cyclopes!

Inhuman fucking shits

I don't get why they keep making mutants with healing powers.
they just disappear until convenient to the plot.

Right? Which is shame, usually healers in comics look cool.

Or they're the first to die ironically. Anti-mutant crusaders have learned wisely from D&D: Kill the cleric first.

Inhumans were a mistake

Here's a compilation of all of the instances where characters, especially the X-Men and Young Cyclops, acted like Cyclops did something horrible and was a "Self-righteous mass-murdering psychopath".
>imgur.com/a/pzAbl

Did the writers change their mind somewhere down the line? Did they ever even know?

I don't think they had anything planned out.

Do you have panel with Magik saying X-Men are warriors, not killers like Cyclops?
Notice how examples are from team books not written by Bunn?
>Kidclops starts brooding, woe is me, I'm Hitler
>wild Magneto slap out of nowhere
>Rightclops was great man, say one more word, ONE WORD, I swear to God!

>it'd be easy to, say snap Scott's adult persona into teen Scott's body.
And then they fucked.

How is this bad for them.
the gas no longer kills people and she is mad And why is the USA letting inhumans gas the world and take people from the country to be in their country

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean, I hate to bitch about comics I don't read, but I got a Marvel compilation thing on FCBD the other year and it was about how the Terrigen Mists were spreading across North America and either mutating or killing everyone in its past? Was that walked back or something so that the non-mutates weren't dead or something? Cuz if not, what the FUCK Mahvel?

It makes sense for the Inhumans to be butthurt, and I can even see the humans being angry at Cyclops because they hate mutants anyway.
But the way Cyclops' fellow mutants and friends have been shitting all over him for doing something "horrible" that turns out to be this is just stupid.

*path, not past

It would be so Claremont it'd bring some old school fans back.

It also doesn't transform inhumans. It was rendered ineffective.

>And why is the USA letting inhumans gas the world and take people from the country to be in their country
Probably because Inhumans mindfuck them.

Nice.

Son, the 'Murricans finally have a real royal family drama available and do not have to settle for the Kardashians anymore. No mindfuck needed.

i need to ask this but how are mutants not human.....its one gene that makes them different so why are they not humans

It's like the blacks.

Comic book writers aren't renowned for their scientific knowledge.

>Did the writers change their mind somewhere down the line?
This seems the case. I think they realized that trying to replace the X-Men with Inhumans the way they did. Which is why most of the Inhumans are leaving Earth while popular ones like Kamala (and others like Moon Girl) stay on Earth.

Pretty sir it was son toy deal looppole that made mutants a different species than humans.

>*Raises hand*
Get the fuck out.

>i need to ask this but how are mutants not human
They are. There was a time when Cyke understood that. He used to understand a lot of things.

Ike Pearlmutter is cancer and needs to die.

Underposted rate

forgot pic

I think Elixir died around the time he joined the team.

Elixir is back.

Thank fuck Cable is away from Duggan.

Oy vey, remeber the Genoshoa
Muh 16 million!

It was pretty funny watching this weeks Supergirl where the bad guys had a science cloud of mist made to kill just non-Kryptonians

Wait, is getting rid of the cloud literally the only thing adult Cyclops did here? I know Sup Forums loves removing context from things, so surely there must be something else he did to warrant the Hitler comparisons.

Yeah I heard about that

That's it.

And it wasn't even him.

Just one more of Emma's ebin ruses

Literally LITERALLY worse than Hitler

So I stopped paying attention to Marvel for a bit but I remember everyone shitting on scott for what he did and I gotta ask is this it? This is what is supposed to make him the ultimate evil mutant that needs to be demonized and likened to hitler? Like surely there was something else because getting rid of the poison cloud was the most logical decision. He didn't even kill anyone. I've missed something right? Not even Marvel can be this inept.

Marvel can be this inept

>why does this make Cyclops worse than Hitler?

I always assumed that all the Cyclops is Hitler thing comes from all the stuff when Xavier died and the murdercloud deal was the last example of his extremism for doing shit without asking for permission to anyone, not the actual reason.

So the mutants are supposed to be black/gay stand ins, what are the inhumans supposed to be? Muslims?

He (or rather Emma) also sent a telepathic message to the entire world in which he accused the Inhumans of intentionally killing mutants, as well as falsely claiming that the Cloud could kill humans too, causing riots.
But that's just being stupid, not "worse than Hitler" or even "worse than the Shocker".

But now that we know that it's fucking nothing how are they supposed to play this off? Like does the public know what he did and why he did it? This just makes so many characters look so stupid and stinks of them not knowing what they were doing. Hell it'd make more sense if the cloud was changed to be a pro mutant cloud that poisoned and sterilized Inhumans and powered up Mutants. At least then it could be seen as kinda evil.

>falsely claiming that the Cloud could kill humans too
kys

>Terrigenesis is a transformation of peace.

In all seriousness though, I am most upset with the lack of payoff for Death of X.

If it's retarded as it is, can you imagine how retarded the retcon would get if Marvel somehow got the rights to mutants in movies again?
>Oh Cyclops is back from the dead and he wasn't really evil it was a...trick! yeah, a mischievous trick from... Mephisto? Yeah, Mephisto was manipulating his mind to do all those bad things that he deserved to die and be scorned for

More like
>"Some Inhuman we never knew existed made everyone believe Cyclops did a bad but he dindu nuffin he a gud boi."

>blaming Mephisto
>blaming Mephisto when you can blame Xavier's subconscious in the Red Skull's body for maximum pottery

What I'm more concerned with is why Medusa and Black Bolt aren't in jail for murder.

I know they didn't really kill Cyclops but everyone thinks they did, and they were trying to. It wasn't in self defense, they basically just executed him.

And don't give me some diplomatic immunity crap, even if they're above the law because they're royalty why are all the vigilante heroes standing for it? Does everyone just hate Scott that much?

They will just use the O5.

Why bother, just say that Emma did it. Which is what happened.

The truth about DoX is that was all a biblical reemactment: Cyclops was Jesus, Madrox and Alchemy were the two thieves, the mutants were the Jews, Inhumans were the Romans, Beast was Judas, Emma was Mary of Magdala and Magneto was Peter

Nobody likes Cyclops

>Does everyone just hate Scott that much?

sad fact: even post AvX, logan might be one of scott's closet friends

It's like poetry, it rhymes

Actually a lot of humans died, but noone seems to care. Example- Flint's parents and fucking everyone he knew.

Well remember hahahah they had Inhuman DNA so it's "OK"

So are they going to try and roll back all the comments that the other mutants and the champions have made about him or are they just going to pretend like it never happened

All Farteaters should be extinct.

Also i wonder how the writers who've been told to treat him like a super villain feel about this

>And why is the USA letting inhumans gas the world and take people from the country to be in their country
Because the Inhumans were already on "okay" terms with the Inhumans, even let some of them attend universities in an exchange program before the whole Terrigen Mists deal.

Maybe because Inhumans have a fucking battlestation/city right next to Manhattan? They are essentially holding entire New York hostage.

It's not comic discussion. It's Sup Forums Marvel hate from people who don't read comics. They're only doing this because assfucking Cyclops lets them talk about how much they love Hitler.

If you hate the Inhumans, who are COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS, you are not a comic book fan, and deserve to be banned. End of discussion.

>>@88037178
I see that ya worked hard for it, but sorry, Inhuman shills don't get (___)s

>but, WHY?
Did she just not listen to what he said 2 seconds ago? IT'S FUCKING POISON YOU KNOW IT'S POISON IT'S NOT A SECRET

>*Raises hand*

Both should be fucking dead imo

>why is the USA letting inhumans gas the world and take people from the country to be in their country

Much as I despise how this whole event was a big wad of nothing, I have to say that the inhumans unfortunately aren't kidnapping people to live on attilan. They're being asked to, and America doesn't have any laws that say you have to stay in the country forever.

And everyone is for some reason SUPER INTO being like lower middle class in a monarchist isolationist society of crazies controlled by a eugenics council.

Fuck mutants. The world would be better off without them. We need real heroes like Spider-Man and Captain America leading the charge! Not one-eyed blowhards!

Neither one has a good track record when it comes to helping people that are get beat up or killed just because they were born different.

>Captain America
CAPTAIN OF MURDER

Because i dislike how marvel is treating my favorite team I dislike comic books
Get the fuck out here.

> current Marvel is pushing their SJW agenda harder than ever
> their racism analogy just lost a literal dindu nuthin, while the Inhumans become the cishet proxy
> people defend the shit out of him
If current Marvel wasnt so stupid, I would suspect the X-franchise is looking at some high level keikaku

oh man is that the Sup Forums started calling cyclops hitler as a positive comparison troll? he's great

Kek.

I like how every time Marvel tries to smear Cyclops' character they fail and end up hurting a lot of other characters instead.

hey now, that's not real fair to pete. of course, spiderman is about one step above mutants when it comes to retarded public hate

>I like how every time Marvel tries to smear [insert marvel character] character they fail and end up hurting a lot of other characters instead.
remember when the pro-reg side were the "protagonists" of civil war, yet couldn't even be the protagonists of the supposedly pro-reg books?

I'm beginning to think someone in editorial in Marvel has an extremely warped moral compass because in all the 'grey vs grey' comic books the 'wrong' side is the one that almost all the comic readers agree was actually in the right.

Why do you care? Marvel is the worse comic book publisher on Earth.

The writing used to make more sense too. Funny, that.

what is he mad at?

The sales

You're adorable.

Worse than David Ben-Gurion! doesn't have the same ring to it.

>You stopped this one thing
>Therefore we are enemies forever

This is terrible dialogue
Hell I don't think they declared themselves enemies forever even to the SKRULLS
And they fucking stole black bolt and trojan horsed their way into the Inhumans a dozen different ways.

WHO CARES ABOUT CYCLOPS
BLACK BOLT FUCKING TORE A HOLE IN THE UNIVERSE WHICH CAUSED THE CANCERVERSE TO INVADE
AND HE STILL HASNT BEEN PUT ON TRIAL FOR THIS.

>BLACK BOLT FUCKING TORE A HOLE IN THE UNIVERSE WHICH CAUSED THE CANCERVERSE TO INVADE
With Vulcan and Maximeme's help.

Still
BlackBolt should not be alive
He was the center of an explosion powerful enough to rip the universe
And apparently he fell into the hole uninjured and survived MONTHS in a void fending off Shumagorath looking motherfuckers without food or water or OXYGEN

Like ya wanna have him come back to life have a cosmic cube be used or some shit idk