Riverdale thread

who is best girl Sup Forums? who is best boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2017/09/20/chilling-adventures-sabrina-riverdale-cw/
ew.com/tv/2017/03/24/riverdale-afterlife-archie-zombies-cw/
celebrityinsider.org/riverdale-star-kj-apa-crashes-car-after-14-hours-long-work-day-studio-issues-statement-69399/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Riverdale spinoff focused on Sabrina the Teenage Witch in development at The CW

>The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina reimagines the origin and adventures of Sabrina the Teenage Witch as a dark coming-of-age story that traffics in horror, the occult, and — of course — witchcraft. Tonally in the vein of Rosemary’s Baby and The Exorcist, this adaptation finds Sabrina wrestling to reconcile her dual nature — half-witch, half-mortal — while standing against the evil forces that threaten her, her family and the daylight world humans inhabit.

ew.com/tv/2017/09/20/chilling-adventures-sabrina-riverdale-cw/

who should they cast?

Wait, Confused...Sabrina was always an Architectural e spinoff? I thought it was just a sitcom in the 80/90s....

Everyone says the white girl, but I enjoy the Mexican. Jughead is best boy always, in all universes.

>Best Girl
Betty
>Best Boy
Reggie

>who should they cast?

Judging by Riverdale casting, it will be some unknown, so why bother ?

Based on the Archie comics. Sabrina took place in the same univere as Archie. Same as Josie and the Pussycats

Can Sup Forums find the main character?

best girl

as an user mentioned in previous thread, it was always the same universe.

>Sabrina the Teenage Witch is a comic book series published by Archie Comics about the adventures of a fictional American teenager named Sabrina Spellman.

>The series' premise is that Sabrina, a "half-witch" – her mother is an ordinary human, or "mortal" as witches refer to them, while her father is a witch – lives with her two aunts, Hilda and Zelda Spellman, both witches themselves, in the fictional town of Greendale, which is located somewhere near Riverdale, the home of Archie Andrews. Also living with the three women as the family pet is Salem Saberhagen, a witch who's been turned into a cat as punishment for world domination attempts.

got more bts stuff?

Let me just preempt the ginger homunculus real quick.

>inb4 chernobyl cheryl

How much magic is going to be in the show once Sabrina is introduced? Will it just be crystal balls, tarot cards, and other subtle stuff? Or will it be really obvious nothing to interpret magic like riding a broom?

Reminder Cheryl is Best girl. The spic can't compete.

Oh ok, yeah I just thought that she had no relation to Archie comics and was created as some sitcom show from the 90s, which I thought was good.

looks like she should be floating in the pacific trash island

"I WANT TO BE A SINGER!"

Is there a shittier plot?

You were too late
Back to the swamp.

>Best Girl
Alice

>Best Boy
FP Jones

Betty
Jughead
/thread

Wew lads

This is obvious and relentless shilling going on with this dumbass show and for some reason Sup Forums is completely embracing it. Fuck this place

Why does Archie walk out of the tent in the middle of foot play? Is he a fag or something?

>This actually turned me on
No I've been here too long to become a foot fag now

I wonder....

This. It's not even a question.

What do you think of new Reggie?

looks like matt smith

Ross looked better.

I agree. It's so fucking obvious it's being forced.

Literally nothing gay about spotting your bro faggot

I just watched a few random clips of this shit to get the gist of it, and if you're over the age of 16 and unironically like this show, you should be ashamed.

Seemed unnecessary desu. And he made sure to get his dick firmly in there.

They replaced the good looking guy with some chink genes with a full on chink? What where they thinking? Is it permanent?

t.Ronnie

Looks like nuReggie will be her competition.

Why didn't Jughead tell the serpents to fuck off and go back to what he was doing previously with Betty?

he's a fag and was super grossed out while kissing betty, and completely dreading the thought that he was going to have to go further

then the serpents knocked on his door and he took the first chance to stop kissing that slut

he wanted to wear the serpents jacket while they boned

Guess being accepted and acquiring a new family was really overwhelming considering how alone and homeless he was for a good portion of the show.

Asexuals BTFO

>Serpentine Jug and Dark Betty sex scene

All of my money.

>fucking on the kitchen counter

They were never going to make it to the bedroom.

Will she top?

>Varchie was slow and sweet
Top kek

he looks better, old one looked like a mongo

The suite life has really changed.

according to the show's creator (and the writer of the Archie horror comics)

>In my mind, the mythology is this: Riverdale is a non-magical grounded town with weird stuff happening. Then there’s Sweetwater River, where Jason died, and on the other side of that river is Greendale, where Sabrina and the witches traditionally live. On one side of the river, there’s no magic, there’s no supernatural — that’s where Riverdale is. And on the other side of the mythic river, which is sort of like the River Styx, there’s magic and witches and dark Lovecraftian horrors.

ew.com/tv/2017/03/24/riverdale-afterlife-archie-zombies-cw/

Who had the condoms? Did Bety or Jug specifically buy some recently in between everything that happen?

she'll probably fucking peg him

did they fuck

>Jughead
>not making out with a burger

>Alice gets pregnant while she's a teen
>Polly gets pregnant while she's a teen
I guess Betty got lucky.

greendale?

Too perfect bros.

muy bueno

I bet dan harmon likes thinking about male anus

Serpent Slut

>Old Veronica coming back

I am looking forward to bitchy Veronica. Who will be worse though? Cheryl or Veronica?

Hard to say, they're probably in the same level of bitchiness but then again Cheryl is somewhat crazy. Less crazy than Betty though.

>lovecraftian horrors
oh baby

You just know Betty is into some really dirty shit like holding hands or consentual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

That sounds very Lovecraftiasque

>Jughead angry at Archie for ditching him for their road trip
>Archie too caught up with Ms. Grundy to find room in his heart for Betty
>finally, after years of unrequited love Jughead finally able to move in and make Betty his girl

Ms. Grundy was the best thing that happened to Jughead.

was it racism?

That's not the same guy?

Never would have noticed 2bh

Is Grundy /ourgirl/?

>Lovecraftian

Hmmm, yes indeed

No.

It is, you got memed on by the racists here.

>It's a "Jughead yells at Betty and makes her cry" episode
Best episodes desu

I bet we are going to get a ton of those next season.

But that's every episode. She became suffering incarnate during the second half

If they have Betty leave Jug for that ginger faggot I'm pulling out the steel

thought ugly kids tried to recreate the vampire diaries cast

Same. There's no fucking way Betty can end up with Archie, they're a horrible match and have zero chemistry. Betty and Jughead are perfect for each other

that was quick
celebrityinsider.org/riverdale-star-kj-apa-crashes-car-after-14-hours-long-work-day-studio-issues-statement-69399/

This. I don't know they are going to make it seem like Archie and Betty deserve each after all this shit. If it happens, we riot.

Fuck off Bughead fags. Betty deserves better than being with either idiot ginger and emo edgelord.

imagine if it was lili... and she died

This doesn't surprise me. I follow Betty on Snapchat and she's been posting shit all the time of them shooting at like fucking 3am

only way it could've been worse is if she doused him with hot sauce.

She's not going anywhere, bud. Better get use to it.

And she pulled it out of his bag.

to be fair, he probably had some.

What was up with Archie and Veronica continuously asking Betty if she's ok with them going out? Especially in front of Jughead? Like did they expect her to go "Yeah! How dare you two go out with each other even though I'm dating Jughead and he just went through utter hell like a day ago?

What's wrong with her friends? She is not even thinking about Archie anymore.

She probably hand some ranch or mayo in hers.

Remember the first 2 episodes? I think it was more of showing the audience Betty really moved on from her crush by her confirming it 3 times, one in public and the other two in private with each party of the pairing.

When they find Mr. Blossom the drugs are exposed in the fallen barrel. So did he open one up before killing himself? Part of me likes to think that they did it after he killed himself.

what does ejaculating inside a bagina feel like bros??

Bags of sand

>the real love triangle should've been Cheryl/Archie/Ronnie

>Tfw I was in the options to be cast
>tfw they choose no because I'm native Indian and not asain so they don't want to upset the community

pics of face

That would be better.

But they still foreshadowed the hell out of it. I am hoping that it was a bait and switch.

>That Zack & Cody dude is in this show
I definitely won't watch it now