Mega City One coming to Netflix

digitalspy.com/tv/feature/a837878/judge-dredd-tv-mega-city-one-karl-urban-plot-netflix-release-date/

>Netflix

I don't understand why anyone would be excited to see one of their favorite properties adapted by Netflix. They're quantity over quality: the network. At best, they produce slightly-above average shows.

Capeshit has been saved.

is that the guy from Grouplove?

>tfw

Fuck, I really hope they get Karl on board.

It's dead on arrival, can't wait for the memesters who know shit about Judge Dredd to loooove Judge Dredd

Can't wait for it to be about a Judge who becomes a criminal becaue CyberTrump got elected and it's problematic to shoot violent criminals attacking you

I fucking hate this so much already

>netflix

Streaming services are cancer. No freedom of choice, have to buy into all of them if you want the hot new shows. Cable gave you everything for a price, now you get less and have to pay for several cables. Soon movie theaters will die and shit will be streamed, but you don't get every movie like you can get at a cinema, no, you get a selection, and you pay to access what you'd normally be able to choose on your own.

>transphobia? the judgment's death

It's ridiculous, dude. Their shows either start good and go to shit or are the type of thing you wonder "who was the intended audience for this". The only thing I've been able to finish a season of on netflix in 2017 is a show about girl wrestlers for fuck's sake

I love Dredd. I really hope the show captures the dark humor of the comics and their prophetic visions of the future.

There's alot of kino made by Netflix tho.

he's going to be an progressive antifa version of Dredd

It's all because once the studios realized just how much money they weren't getting from Netflix, they are all starting up their own services. It's all retarded because we're just going to get bundled streaming services in 5 years. Literally no progress made beyond having more stuff digitally available.

at least you gave it a chance

ha....... probably.

Dredd killed at least 2 Billion people in the comics. If they won't show any of that the show will be shit.

Glow is good tough.

Dredd wears no cape.

Judge Dredd
has a bullet Head
and a lantern Jaw
He is the Law

Mike McMahon's Dredd is |Kino

Pete Travis on board?