youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=lE50gSuFqDU
youtube.com/watch?v=C3dUa6Msq7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rarity is best pony

what's the announcement?

drove by my local theater and they had a MLP movie coming soon poster on the outside where they advertise movies. are you ready?

they said there'd be quints in this thread

pony?

I think you have a containment board to go back to.

just saw the ad at my theater buddy, not a pony poster

The madness is about to finally come to a head.

When was the last time we had a 2D animated feature film?

ITS COMING

I've waited for this soooooooooooo long. :-) Who else here is #TeamFluttershy XD ???? How much screen time will /ourgal/ get????!!!!!!

Winnie the Pooh
Sponge Out of Water if you ignore the 3d bits

I also love Rarity SOOOOOOOOO MUCH. XD XOXO

The trailer makes it look like it's been injected with generic hollywood kids movie humor
>easy as pie
>oh I love pie XDDD

>None of the TV shows voice actors names are on the poster
What did they mean by this?

>kindness
>loyalty
>generosity
>laughter
>honesty
>>>>>magic
what the fuck that doesn't mesh at all
who writes this crap?

they aren't famous enough to encourage people to see a movie
sia and emily blunt are

A boy falls in love with a horse.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a equine ex machina with the horse’s phone number. Never minding you can't really use a phone with hooves, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the horse, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the horse he called is not the same horse he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the horse’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of HORSE.

its for little girls

you're forgetting that magic = friendship
it's in the name of the show even
those traits make up the "elements of harmony"

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Is this the movie's plot?

Rarity falls in love with herself.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with her own phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls herself, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on herself as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions in her diary, she only looks at herself in the mirror with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the version of herself she called is not the same Rarity as her at all. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all or is even a pony! The other dresss horse is her own alternate universe counterpart that's human (and is 10% less cool than her), who has fallen in love with herself.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase after reach other, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love, pony to human version, and question the NATURE of ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS.

jesus fucking christ what have i created

he's not in the movie though, unless he's the wacky post-credits gag

I'M THE TYPE OF PONY EVERYPONY SHOULD KNOW

No longer interested.

Oh god please don't do this to me, I thought I was out. But this thread is making me want to return to my old habits.
Mods please delete this, for me.

>#15 All pony/brony threads, images, Flashes, and avatars belong on /mlp/.

this is movie related

Umm, this is a MOVIE sweetie

youtube.com/watch?v=lE50gSuFqDU
I'm getting 90s dreamworks vibes from this

Glimmy will take over this board.

>Sup Forums - television and film

>that pony with the bedroom eyes
why is this turning me on

Autistic friendly screenings

What happened to their noses?

Why did they become noselets?

youtube.com/watch?v=C3dUa6Msq7Y

>the rest of the horses have family values
>the mary sue horse has magic as a value

What did they mean by this?

they're animating the movie in toon boom and someone had the idea to adjust the art style

all eyes are bedroom eyes unless you are a testlet

>tfw you remember when you were a brony
Honestly I sort of miss it desu, I've tried to go back a couple times and just can't do it. Things were a lot easier and more innocent back then. The internet was a cooler place, life was still fun, all that jazz. Fallout: Equestria is still the longest novel I've ever read.

When did you quit being a brony?

I sincerely hope you don't actually call yourself a brony

you shouldn't be identifying and defining yourself by something as superficial as one show that you watch

GR#15 needs to go, moot is fucking gone and there are different things to shitpost now

>GR#15 needs to go, moot is fucking gone and there are different things to shitpost now
This.

You should all kill yourself together.

You first Lee.

End of season 3
The alicorn Twilight shit pissed me off royally and I never had the energy to get back in before it started to become cringey in my mind.
Looking back S3 was really bad so I'm glad I dropped that shit

fake lee, no 5 year old message board images

there's been a lot of good episodes since then, even though most people would agree the quality has become a bit more hit and miss
>weird al musical
>cmc get their cms
>christmas story musical

>barneyfag still hasn't shown up

What the fuck

Fallout Equestria is still a nice listen even after leaving the fandom. I suggest you give it another read or listen.

Keit-Ai is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of paranormality and cellphones that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and THE NATURE OF LOVE. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The edgy teenagers all trying their hardest to look mystified, the roaming chargers, peculiar, nonexistent area codes, the whole alternate universe faggotry and everything about the Keit-Ai world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on DRAMA, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the navel-gazing of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Keit-Ai is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Keit-Ai threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

he doesn't check Sup Forums as much as other boards

Not him but the 100th fanservice episode.

Should've been the Season Finale.

Does the Barneyfag post in /mlp/ and REEEEEE at all the threads there?

Isn't season 8 going to have episode 200 now?

You think he would desu, he's on Sup Forums all the time

S1 but more specifically S2 we're literally classic after classic after classic, With maybe a stumble every now and then. If memory serves correctly then S3 was shorter and MUCH shittier. After the alicorn twilight shit I pretty much said fuck it and never looked back.
On a levelheaded and clear minded look back at the whole ordeal it really was a fun time while it lasted, Fallout Equestria was awesome and many of the episodes I still remember fondly.

Is this a real Red Eye episode?

Put me in the screencap

After "Do Princess Dream Of Magic Sheep?" Aired. I liked the episode but I just got burnt out on pony. Recently though I've been getting back into it.

But if the rumours about s8 are true, than I'm going to just drop it all together.

wow, worse than sneed

Today I will remind them

Sneedisanunderagespammerposter takes direct inspiration from barneyfag

what rumors?
that there'll be a seapony character and bug queen is coming back?

Honestly, even when I was way into MLP I knew that Fallout Equestria was utter crap.

>make a show
>lightning in a bottle
>becomes world famous across multiple demographics due to its likeable characters and iconic art style
>wait 7 years (4 years too late) to capitalize on that fame by investing in a movie for wide theatrical release
>stuff the movie full of unknown characters
>abandon the iconic art style
What could possibly go wrong? I predict box office success!

It's bad but at a certain point you hit a ratio where the amount of good beats the bad by sheer attrition you're like "fuck it let's see where this shit goes"

Twilight is going to open up a friendship school and all the mane 6 are going to become teachers for most likely the whole season.

FIM is going to turn into the pony version of Eqg.

about 4 years to late. Most of the Ponyfags moved on. Only the actual fucking autists still like that shit.

Tell that to my 2 year old.

Calm down Satan.

I haven't seen the show in ages, but I might give it a watch.
You are 100% correct.

this, why not strike while the iron is hot?
it just gets worse and worse after the first season like most shows anyway

>season eight
What the fuck? I stopped at four, I had no idea it's been going on for so long now.

could be good timing, the bronies have had time to find bronettes or managed to hide their power level long enough to spawn like this guy
so many dubs

My little pony is so yesterday and early 2010s. Revitalizing it would be like revitalizing Gagnam Style.

twilight has had wings for longer than she was a unicorn

I almost though that Sup Forums couldn't get any worse, the fool i was.

>2 hours
And we're supposed to believe the moderation wasn't only here because HBO paid them to be for GOT7

Too busy filming Latza's movie?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So,
was he /ourguy/?

Magic is the sixth element of harmony, the one which binds the five other friendship elements together. You know, since friendship is magic and all.

Friendly reminder that /mlp/ is in all honestly probably one of the better boards here, and more red-pilled than even Sup Forums

He still is our guy.

he has a shit waifu

Now that we know Ninjago is garbage, it will have literally no competition on its age range when it comes out. The only other thing worth seeing that weekend will be Blade Runner which honestly looks like shit, so who knows how it'll play out. Marketing for this wasn't exactly big until about a week ago when a second trailer went out and Sia's song for the film dropped.

Gotta wonder if the concentrated autism of Sup Forums is too much of a turn-off for even Barneyfag. I mean, this guy will even attack threads on fucking Sup Forums should they bring up ponies whatsoever, but he apparently can't be assed to appear in a Sup Forums thread?