IF this picture is true

IF this picture is true...

Then why are there not 5,000,000 mass shootings, gun-related deaths, etc, in America?

Surely, guns cause violence, right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2014/12/05/remington-to-replace-millions-of-model-700-rifle-triggers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because not everyone that buys a gun is an autistic fucking idiot like you that plans on shooting up a school because of something some dumb feminist cunt said?

do you really need Sup Forums to explain this to you, you fucking nigger?

I was a king, you racist bigot.

>Then why are there not 5,000,000 mass shootings, gun-related deaths, etc, in America?

because the 700's missed each shot

>because the 700's missed each shot
This

That's not the way it works OP.

I don't have the answer but I do love mine

> "The world's largest army ain't in China"
that gave me a freedomboner

À leaf

Must be shooting sks or mosin you poor maples. Can't afford anything good except sov shit or grandpa's le 4m2

>Surely, guns cause violence, right Sup Forums?
It's the psychotropic drugs people take.
Exhibit A) Adam Lanza was taking Fanapt.

Literally the "this nigger isn't killing anyone so how can you say that niggers kill" argument.

Well the modern ones are known to have quality issues

Fun fact though, the last mass shooting done with a 700 was like 40 years ago by one.. Charles whitman?

>pic
Do rednecks actually believe this?army means people working together. In US everyone is out for themselves if something happens.

>>because the 700's missed each shot
>This
150gr. 5" MOA @ 100yds.
only shoots 110gr 1" MOA @ 100yds.

WTF?

looks nice. Use your flash and take another?

>tfw just bought an SKS and 92FS

Don't get uppity you fucking coconut nigger

700's only shoot their owners.

A hunting rifle designed for deer is going to knock through pretty much any LEO body armor. Guy have to take a shit somewhere. They have to buy lunch. If they bunker down on a base and just patrol they run into the Iraq situation, but without the air support because you can't bomb the shit out of your own tax base.

US gun owners don't need to win a war, they just need to be too much of a pain in the ass for a war to look like a good idea.

Cos r700 is a pos.
Get a tikka or howa. Similar price , superior quality.

>comparing savages to civilized people

Giving every Mexican a gun will result in the entire country dead within a few weeks, which may not be such a bad thing.

But really, any country that has a small homogeneous population is going to be more peaceful than a country with a large diverse population, especially a non-white one.

Flash on

Too bad those venture vultures at Cerberus Capital have skull fucked Remington, Bushmaster, and Marlin QC straight in to the fucking pavement. MAGGA!

Ding.

Ever since a loan communist with a mail order rifle managed to vote Kennedy out of office the order of the day has been keeping shit just shy of a boil.

Chamber .308. Remi 700 hogue over mould.

Looking at changing the stock.

Got my kid a .243Win 700 with a synthetic stock.

He's killed a lot of tasty animals with it.

Nice, bruh. I'm wanting a 700 myself. Sexy guns.

If all 5 million were dropped at the same time while pointed in the right direction we could stop the spin of the earth with the firing power. That's something.

>coconut nigger talking about money

jejs

>using hunting rifles in CQB and cities

Totally legit

Wasted trips on a huge exaggeration. It would take hundreds of billions

butchered nuggets, eh.

Just be careful of those triggers

cnbc.com/2014/12/05/remington-to-replace-millions-of-model-700-rifle-triggers.html

>89 guns for every 100 residents
oh boy, that image is a tad outdated, it's over 112 now IIRC

>the world's largest army isn't China.

That's ignoring that armies rely on things like supply chains, logistics, combined arms, etc. Besides, having the biggest army doesn't mean you have the best one.

>Scope
>no rails
wut?

wtf I hate Mexico now

>what is obrez

CQB? Absolutely not. Taking advantage of superior penetration to shoot through the windshield of a police car or hit a man-sized target in light armor at 100 meters? Well, that opens some possibilities.

The entire idea of a successful partisan campaign is avoiding direct confrontation. Even if you don't kill a cop, not being able to finish a shift without a hole popping up in a car is going to ruin morale.

My 700BDL in .300 Win Mag is responsible for the elk holocaust in Nevada.

Any recommendations for my SKS? I've never owned one before and want to get the most out of it.

It's heavy as fuck even for rifle standards, should I get a bipod?

Genesis 4: 6-12
6 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast?
7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”

8 Now Cain said to his brother Abel, “Let’s go out to the field.”While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.

9 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is your brother Abel?” “I don’t know,” he replied. “Am I my brother’s keeper?”

10 The Lord said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground.
11 Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand.
12 When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth.”

Certainly the guns caused Cain to murder Able. God has already banned murder in his Commandments, which Men fail to follow. Will a ban of guns supersede the will of God himself which Man shrugs?

>what is tapping

How did you fill out the 4473 without thumbs?

The 700 isn't feared

This is what everybody is scared of.

you're right, im stupid.
back to /k/ for me.

It's ok we all have lapses every now and then. You are forgiven user.

I live in Oregon and the only thing I have to fill out is a "fuck you" letter to the fed when buying a gun.

People seem to like the tapco stock, i think it's a little lighter. I wouldn't spend a bunch of money fucking up a cheap plinker though, just enjoy it as is. That's my plan anyway. Gonna spend money on a nicer bolt action rifle for longer range targets, etc, and keep the SKS stock for fucking around in the bush.

93 dead commie rice farmers disagree.

a lot of usa's shootings are niggers. no, really.

swiitzerland has a low population. probably why it's got the lowest homicide rate.

I dunno, man, shitting in the backyard on the regular and needing someone else to feed you kinda feels like it should count as incompetent.

>swiitzerland has a low population. probably why it's got the lowest homicide rate.

Thats...not how per capita rates work.

>not shitting in a toilet like a civilized person

I thought only India had poos.

I sort of feel bad for him, I can only imagine how much time he spent writing that when most people will stop reading the moment he says "the entire military will defect"

Look at this picture carefully. I'm generally pretty anti-gun control, but I gotta draw the line at dogs. It doesn't matter how much you love the pupper, it can't possibly be able to work a lever action safely.

>Murica has got a big army
>And they have armed civilians
How is thsi even bad. They are the modern übermensch.

When? post throne and time stamp or it never happened. Also how were you deposed?

I fucking love America

Hello, also former king here. Can confirm that
is a racist bigot.

Was likely deposed by white people as was I.

Anyone got a source on Russia helping?

that's a k31 not a nugget

Quad 7's and you don't know physics.

I use to play UO with a guy who was an African prince. He told me that white people were the most valuable members of his society and as such placed them well above the "lower class".

I mean hypothetically that's one of the worst guns for a school shooting anyways.

That image hurts my head.

700 chambered with .300 win is the only true response to the "can't hit shit" leaf.

Remington makes a solid rifle, great versatility. If you can't hit shit, maybe it's your abilities..?

Mauser m12 here. 30-06. Fucking great shooter.