She is your teacher. You are 12 year old. She gonna rape you. What do?

She is your teacher. You are 12 year old. She gonna rape you. What do?

12? wait till she's done and continue watching nickelodeon

Tell all my buddies.

I was whacking off at that age so I embrace it.

>Sup Forums - for the discussion of movies and television

sage goes in all fields

tell her to come back when she's fixed that gap in her teeth

where are all these teachers when I was young

and also who the fuck would snitch

Cry with happiness as she's doing it

boys are thinking about sex and tits before they even know what sex is

it's only rape if she's an uggo

do what she says, i don't want any trouble!

But I'm going to be late for the Yu-Gi-Oh! tournament.

Dipshit tweens can't keep their mouths shut about that shit. They have to go around bragging about it, and lose it all.
That's just the way of the world, I guess. 99% of the world's heavenly pleasures are wasted on fucking mouth-breathing ingrates.

So, are the people who go on a moral outrage about people posting about 15 year old Sophia Lillis going to come to this thread and complain about an *actual* pedo and child abuser?

spread my cheeks and pray

Can't rape the willing

>complain
you are literally making up people, the only complain has been about being offtopic

*spray

men and women aren't equal

looks like she has the downs

Have you seen the Sophia threads? Tons of "omg fucking pedos!!!" posts.

There's something really offputting about sex offender mugshots. Not necessarily that they look evil or anything, you can just see on their faces that they know their lives are over.

Is she pegging me, or?

Lean into it too hard so eventually she loses interest right before the fucc.

Protect my virginity.

this, fuck the world

What if she wants to peg you? would you tell your friends? would you just say you fucked her and cry yourself to sleep?

that feel when I did this multiple times when I was a young teen before losing my virginity

In all seriousness probably fall in love.
When I was 12 I was getting picked on beaten up and didn't have any friends and my grades sucked so my mom was just constantly calling me stupid and making me study and then calling me stupid for not getting it right. I was putting on weight because I was inside studying all the time which just made shit worse for me. I don't know when I ever felt worse about myself. If she came along and made me feel like I was likeable or worth something at that time I probably would have done anything for her.

tfw i still do that