OTP Thread

Let's goooo, Sup Forums.

Suck it Rongo fans!

Just kidding, you're cool too.

I prefer Kigo.

So that is two shit ships you ship.

>starfire's expression
KRYPTONITED

I think the s-word you were looking for is two "Superior" ships.

>she's 17

"oh no she's legal in most states"

But then Hal lives in Commiefornia where the pussy is old and the pubes are dyed blue

Do crackships count?

go away zuke

I miss this.

maybe someday

Good taste

Someday

They will have their chance.. Can't keep them separate for long

>ywn shitpost with the Wall-E fan community in the late 2000s again

Muh dick

representan

Are OT3s allowed?

Shame he's going to be evil.

I prefer That cheerleader on cheerleader action, personally

its also canon

>fanart looks better than the actual show
JUST!
WHY?

But user, Dib hates ALIEN SCUM

Correct me I've I'm wrong, but hasn't Hal scored with a teenager before?

This ship really is the best, especially when you factor in how many SJWs asses that would explode the moment it becomes canon.

sup davejade bro

Only when they're actively trying to destroy his planet. Tak didn't really care about conquering Earth, so much as getting back at Zim for ruining her life.

Besides, she was the only person who seemed to share Dib's interests. Had things been different, they could've make an effective team for stamping out Zim. Maybe even more, if they learned to cooporate...

>She even arrived on Valentine's day

Pottery

Too cute

Actually, Tak does want to take over the earth so she can be realized as a true Invader. She's even tells Zim "This isn't about revenge". Also, while Dib doesn't hate aliens trying to take over the earth, he's still a glory hound who wants to prove the paranormal exist and wouldn't be above selling Tak out for his own gain.
Even as a kid he harassed a classmate, thinking he was a bigfoot.
That's what makes their relationship interesting, they need to resist their temptations to backstab each other to work.

>She's even tells Zim "This isn't about revenge"
And yet Tak went to Earth, of all places.

She knew Zim was there, she knew his mission was a farce, and she still attempted to usurp him. Not the mission, not the planet, but Zim himself.

Tak could have easily picked another world to claim, perhaps one under the assignment of a real Invader. But instead, she chose a nameless rock so far out of the way of their empire that the only way to make it look remotely presentable was to empty its molten core and fill it with junk food. Really, Tak can put it anyway she'd like, but at the end of the day that doesn't change the fact that she's still angry at the moron who ruined her life.

But I digress. You present equally good points about how Dib and Tak might interact in such a partnership. And that does make their relationship even more interesting...especially if they have to learn to trust one-another.

that also gave us the best outfits

I rode this pretty hard, too bad the writers flopped it. also swain stopped drawing lewds because he went to japan

patrician taste

Shame nothing ever came of that.

The two on the right

That's what fanart is supposed to do dumbass

First off, no it doesn't.
Second off, Why wouldn't' ONE still drawing you can spend infinite time on with no deadline be better than a serialized cartoon show that you have to do thousands of frames of animation for constantly within a short window of time?

pure tastes

>Shipping Reaper and Mercy
>Especially in those overused costumes

shit taste tbqh

denial.rtf

I imagined them more as genji and mercy

Good taste

beautiful

Cutie

especially since marco is a karate boy

That's bascally the only really good kiss scene in the franchise.

brother!

Find the thought of this pairing unbelievably cute.

What is this, a picture for ants?

>Wall-E, good movie! :^)

stop, you're making me feel sad

i cant hear you

Dead and gone.
DEAD AND GONE

it aint over, till its over

>how many SJWs asses that would explode the moment it becomes canon

It really adds to the sweetness of the ship