Anyone watch the iPhone 7 reveal?

Anyone watch the iPhone 7 reveal?

Did you notice how they never once showed a picture of a white guy, but instead decided to only show case black guys and white women (and black guys with white women). There were also some images/videos of Asian women but that's pretty much it.

Pretty fucking ironic considering everyone in the audience (who worked on the iPhone or contributed in some way for the most part) was white. All of the presenters were white, besides the black dude from Nike talking about a fucking useless watch with even more useless features.

Wtf is going on with this world?

>all the presenters are white

I got news for you.

Those presenters were all jews

When will people learn that this is a form of racism? When will this be recognized and trend in social media?
>jews

>Wanting to buy a KikePhone
You asked for it OP.

Paul ((((SHILLER)))

>black presenter
>asian presenter who barely spoke engrish correct-ry

>racemixing "quality" photos using the new iPhone ((((7)))) camera

>Jewish
>white
Pick one

white is bad and lame.

black is good and cool.

welcome to 2016

even if trump wins, big liberal and democratic companies like Google, Amazon, Apple, etc will continue being inept globalists aka anti white male

The iPhone is actually really good. Better the Android any day. You know what they say, gotta buy the best tools you can afford. Sup Forums is retarded.

>Did you notice how they never once showed a picture of a white guy, but instead decided to only show case black guys and white women (and black guys with white women).

You mean like every morning talk show in America.

When was the last time you even saw a competent white male protagonist on TV or in a commercial?

It really makes you think.

The best tools for what? taking selfies with your gay friends and making the odd phone call?

Apple is shit mate. Cant even download a free app without getting asked for credit card details.

I need the best tool available to ignore other people in public places.

In other words sunglasses and a mp3 player. Nobody needs smartphones. NOBODY.

I'd rather use my phone like an adult.

I wanted to go back to a "dumb" phone but I take photos and send them in text messages quite often.

Isn't her husband Spanish?

thats because ifag 7 is for niggers