Is Matt Lauer based?

Lefties are pissed that Hillary bombed tonight and Trump succeeded. They are blaming Lauer for not shilling hard enough.

Is he officially "Based Lauer"?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/09/07/media/matt-lauer-nbc-commander-in-chief-forum/index.html
politico.com/story/2016/09/matt-lauer-clinton-trump-forum-227866
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/lauers-pathetic-interview-made-me-think-trump-can-win.html
truepundit.com/nypd-hillary-was-wearing-invisible-earpiece-to-receive-stealth-coaching-during-live-nbc-tv-town-hall/
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/fact-checking-trump-his-support-iraq-war-n644576?cid=sm_twitter_feed_politics
idioms.thefreedictionary.com/I guess so
youtube.com/watch?v=wC2n-MYkXBY
heavy.com/news/2016/09/who-won-the-debate-commander-in-chief-forum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was surprisingly fair tonight I was happy.

No, he's just an incompetent shill. Just like all of the Clinton shills.

what is happening there?
i gotta know

He TRIED to Stump Trump, but Trump decided he wasn't going to give MSM free negative media by answering obviously loaded questions that had nothing to do with actual issues at hand.

That's hilarious if it's real.

WHAT HAPPENED???

The email thing destroyed her

Openly contradicting the FBI release

It literally is.

Looks like she spits her cough drops into her glass of water for some reason. Maybe losing control of her mouth muscles.

i've been at work and exhausted
what the fuck did I miss today?

>don't send matt lauer to do a political journalist's job
>political journalist

Man they aren't even trying to hide it much anymore. What did they call propaganists in the soviet union?

It's real. From the first link. Followed my more articles about butthurt lefties whining and blaming Lauer for Hillary choking tonight.

money.cnn.com/2016/09/07/media/matt-lauer-nbc-commander-in-chief-forum/index.html

politico.com/story/2016/09/matt-lauer-clinton-trump-forum-227866

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/lauers-pathetic-interview-made-me-think-trump-can-win.html

Thank you for watching with your host mat lau-- IM MATT LAUER. The guy is a cuck.

Huffpo is shitting all over Lauer as well.

>the unending keks
I'm gonna be a sad when this elections over.

Poor Lauer

I hope he doesn't shoot himself in the back of the head :(

How do you upload that gif? It tells me file is too big

Lauer fucked her ass naked on stage, he made her sound bitchy and deceptive. All the questions she got were very damaging and the fact this all happened right when the shit started means everybody saw her get blown out.

Sad night for Bills wife.

Trump didn't do anything amazing, he coasted, but he had no gaffes or outright assaults like Hillary faced.

No likely using this forum, thats much less important than the debate, as cover so he can 100% shill for her on the first debate

He dished out a completely rehearsed performance for Hillary and then interrupted Trump every 30 seconds

Are they pissed he didn't call Trump Hitler and pee on his leg? What the fuck more do they want?

At least I get to enjoy the left eating itself

But user, then the revolution will begin!

SHIT WAS THERE A DEBATE

Aahahahahaha he fucked pressed Hill on the email thing so much.

IMO he didn't pushed Trump as he did Hillary but Trump avoided some baits.

I never expected that Lauer would push Hillary this much on the emails, fucking kek.

No you wont because Trump will be BTFOing all the time on TV as president.

Jusy imagine how ass blasted the state of the union demoshit attendants will be

She started coughing, and when your coughing with something like a lozenge in your mouth, you're liable to choke.

>cough drops
kekyist

Yes I want this more than anything.

Apparently most of the anger is 10 minutes being spent on the email server.
That makes a total of 10 minutes of coverage in total by network news.
Ghastly.

On an aircraft carrier.

Do you even election?

Matt seemed legitimately angry with her at a few points, one where he flew into a question as she was sitting down. He seems to be unhappy with the media shielding her. Lauer may be on a morning show but he's still got some balls left in him.

>sick an tiyad
>a hearen abut
>YA DAM EMALEZ

You can thank that fucking fraud coward Sanders for giving the media the okay.

Hopefully he lifts weighs in a very public gym

Lauer wasn't even that bad. I still think he tried to shill and nudge for Hillary when it came time for Trump, by bringing up literal 3-5 year old tweets, but overall he was more fair than most other news pundits. He gave Hillary at least some token resistance, and let Trump finish his thoughts mostly without interruption.

>presidential candidate committed felonies that should put her in federal prison
>people get mad when she is asked about said crimes

the country is doomed

Vid up yet?

It seemed he was grilling her pretty hard. I enjoyed it

He's doin a secret favor later they can say they covered the emails, when much fewer ppl will have seen this forum.

>Sup Forums complains about his performance
>normies thought he did great

weird day

I think he was very fair, and he raked Hillary's just like in my Trey Gowdy novels.

There is almost nothing that could be done for Hillary to make her look good, she's just absolute shit and everyone knows it.

It's going to come up by someone every time national security, espionage or hacking is brought up until election day. It managed to poke through a bit I think due to the hammered blackberries.

Matt Lauer & Jack Bauer 2016 is great

I like how in all these articles, the writers all have a predefined answer or reaction they want from Trump, and were booty blasted when Lauer basically failed to ask leading questions.

Classic, she clearly went in for an "easy" forum then got flustered.

And now liberals are mad at actual journalism instead if of a blog forum

We were hoping he would fight Trump and then get his entire life and livelihood destroyed.

Piece of her came out and shills are saying it's a cough drop

>mr hitler, I mean trump. Do you goose step before or after you beat your wife?
>well, I don't beat my wife
> you heard it her first folks, Donald trump goose steps
Anything short of this and Lauer failed.

I guarantee you she was given the questions ahead of time, she just fucked up anyways like she always does.

Spitting out globs of mucus after coughing

I was shocked at how fair he was. He went after them both on their weaknesses (can hillary be trusted not to be a warmongering corrupt president? Does trump have any idea what he's doing?)

It's just when you do that, Hillary obviously looks worse. Trump could have done a lot better, and she really couldn't without being given it by the media. It's the whole election in a microcosm.

No, he just went hard on Hillary for once. The left isn't used to that.

as the title of the webm says, she is laying eggs

I only clicked on the Politico, but I'll save you all from engaging in that shit:
Their complaints are that Lauer didn't call Trump a liar about being against the Iraq war (citing the Howard Stern interview), and pressing Hillary on the email scandal.
Ho-lee Fuck, this may have turned into a pretty good night after all.

truepundit.com/nypd-hillary-was-wearing-invisible-earpiece-to-receive-stealth-coaching-during-live-nbc-tv-town-hall/

Hillary was stumped by the email shit but she still won overall. Trump knows fuck all about what he's talking about, no more than you or I do, and it really shows.

>politico.com/story/2016/09/matt-lauer-clinton-trump-forum-227866

(((Correct the Record executive director Isaac Wright blasted NBC for fact-checking Trump's Iraq claim online but during the forum.)))

LMAO thanks for correcting the record politico.com you get all the sheckels

the msm literally has no fucking idea what is going on anymore

I really laugh at this argument.

For one, Trump was never an elected official, his opinion on sensitive military endeavors, (like say, a war about WMDs) is irrelevant because he is not getting security briefings and intel like Clinton et al would have been at that time. Second, Trump literally said "I guess..." and trailed off, at this time they were already in Iraq and he was always reluctant, but once you start, you can;t just stop.

These people are essentially implying that Trump is evil because somehow, he must have known that there were no WMDs in Iraq just like EVERYBODY else back then knew there wasn't. PRO TIP: Everybody took those claims at face value until far after Saddam was toppled. Nobody assumed the top brass would lie that large to get into a war, it was unprecedented.

Fucking absurd. ANY thinking person can see he lobbed softies at Hillary and was viciously biased against Trump.

Why did I leave 8 Sup Forums? You fags are posted beyond help...

Not so. He dodged some of the questions about foreign engagements but, at worst, he has 'make the generals (not Obamas politically motivated appointees either) deal with it'. He won big on veterans affairs though, because 'you can go to a regular doctor' will solve ninety percent of the problem there.

Hillary, meanwhile, had nothing but 'I dindu nuffin' and 'I promise I won't go to war and destabilize the middle east more than I already have'.

Trump could have done a lot better (like by emphasizing how a fresh perspective can really help these complex issues) but hillary demonstrated that she has nothing when she's under pressure.

He barely dented Trump.

Go outside, my man.

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/fact-checking-trump-his-support-iraq-war-n644576?cid=sm_twitter_feed_politics

which is what the correct the record shill linked to on twitter .

FACTS: The only report that found Trump speaking about the Iraq war before it happened was by Buzzfeed News, which reported that in a 2002 interview with Howard Stern, Trump was directly asked if he would support the invasion of Iraq, which didn't begin until Jan. 28, 2003. "Yeah, I guess so," Trump responded. "I wish the first time it was done correctly."

"I guess so"
idioms.thefreedictionary.com/I guess so

I guess so (spoken)
probably or possibly “Are you ready to leave?†“Yeah, I guess so.â€
Usage notes: said instead of saying yes to suggest you are not completely sure

so did he support it?

I thought he was doing very well until the end with Trump, when he was realizing his handler's would be pissed when he started the shilling.

Seemed like after meeting with Hillary and then Trump, he had a quick "Oh fuck, this old Hag might just be president."

Where can I watch it?

No idea. I watched a live stream.

I feel bad for him. Huffpo and vox are using him as a scapegoat

Even a complete Clinton lover, could tell Matt lauer was giving an entirely different line of question to Trump.

Half of it seemed to pick out fucking TWITTER posts and try use that to show a contradiction, where were the cherry picked Hillary Clinton quotes when she was on?

I think we can expect to see Hillary continue to make gaffs like this. She has forgotten what it means to be engaged in a conversation because she has spent the last year handing down comments from on high without interacting with the press.

Trump has spent this entire cycle doing nothing BUT being engaged with the press. He can take the hits. She can't, and she gets flustered easily. It is personality. Former aides and other people involved with her have said she has been this way for a long time. She can't handle being challenged.

>be civilian
>government keeps telling you that these sandniggers have nukes and want to destroy you
>other sandniggers JUST blew up thousands of people in the city that you live and work in
>"Yeah, I guess we should invade them, idk"

I have no idea how shills can try twisting this into saying Trump actively supported the war. He was deceived just like everyone else.

I must have missed it, but how did Clinton fuck up or show that she was flustered?

She spoke in a boring robotic lawyer like way, careful to cover up lies with obfuscating language.

youtube.com/watch?v=wC2n-MYkXBY

deceived or not, he didn't make a definitive statement. i find the nonsense the msm try to toss at trump to be very telling about their actual fear of him, seriously someone said 'i guess so' to a question 14 years ago and somehow he is a liar , scum bag, flip flop.

I found a poll for who won:

heavy.com/news/2016/09/who-won-the-debate-commander-in-chief-forum/

Anybody know of any more?

he's on record coming out against the war in 2003 though, just after it'd started

he can be for military action and massively against the way action was conducted. can't he?

well you can be for military and against the war, that was a big part of how they pushed the war 'for the troops'. all moot points now anyway .we should fucking nuke the middle east now, it's a lost cause after Libya.

>All the questions she got were very damaging

Only because she has no real answers for it besides lies and legalese bullshitting.

"Lauer went easy on Trump! He let him get away with his lies!!"

Translation: Lauer wasn't as biased as he should've been since Trump is Hitler. Anything short of shooting Trump is a failure for a journalist.

Lizard person giving birth dumbass

If Trump becomes President he should only invite Infowars, Breitbart, Sup Forums and Drudge for his press briefings.

I'm worried alittle. the cognative dissonance of liberals when they believe a failed hit-job is going to go badly when reality hits nov 9th. might wanna get those ccw's if you haven't yet

>Sup Forums finally gets press passes

Oh baby

>autists attending god-emperor press conferences
pottery

You think Hillary knows shit? Fuck me, man. She only knows how to politic, and her record shows she's not even very good at that, what with the retarded amount of scandals.

Trump said one of the smartest things I think he's ever said when he was asked about a potential plan combating ISIS. Of course shills are saying that he is side stepping the question, but FUCK, he's 100% right; why discuss a potential plan to thwart the enemy on international television? All anyone with power should say "I plan on combatting it. The rest is confidential." To go into an actual detailed plan is fucking retarded.

hacking mucus into her glass

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((LAUER)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That is exactly what my grandpa said as well. Then again he was born right before my great grandpa was sent away to the Pacific Theater in ww2 and lived through many wars and the cold war.

He watches the news but he absolutely hates it. He says stuff like "why the fuck do they want to talk about national strategies and ways to defeat the enemy on television where the enemy can see it? Are these people stupid?"

I just respond to him with yes. Yes they are stupid.

to an extent, but it's hard to convince the general public you have a GOOD plan to win. they're going to reference W when he did this

>Is he officially "Based Lauer"?

Fuck no. What happened was that he gave Hillary some firm but point questions, and since she's used to softballs she choked hard and came off as strained and strident.

Lauer savaged Trump by contrast, but while not really giving good answers Trump didn't take the bait and didn't lose his cool.

The result is that Hillary came off looking worse with no damage to Trump and the MSM is shitting themselves. It's more due to Hillary being incompetent than Lauer being a good journalist.

This.
The election will look like an appetizer to the main course which is making America great again.

Better buy the costco sized popcorn when we start deporting.

Get some champagne to celebrate the wall.

Buy some dank weed to smoke when Trump does his first state of the union and makes his critics jump ship in shame.

Maybe he lurks

yeah, it was a somewhat tongue-in-cheek question, but I think he was pretty fair.

I agree with your analysis. Hillary choked and her supporters need a scapegoat.

>Inb4 Matt Lauer gets barbells dropped onto his throat, murdered in a robbery in which nothing was stolen, conveniently commits ""suicide"" with multiple weapons or get shot by fucking heart attack darts

He'll shoot himself in the back of the head 7 times with a revolver.

single action.

>On a fucking aircraft carrier
We sure do love some dick waving.
Damn shame that both of them are hawks and want to use that dick.

Depends on the board, cancuck.

They will now try to run with the narrative that the media is in trumps pocket

>weird day
it's not weird. the media jews had to finish with their sex slaves and the elders of zion met and gave the thiumbs down.