Dallas stabs Texas in the back yet again

What is the worst city in Texas and why is it Dallas?

Other urls found in this thread:

kut.org/post/poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-texas
youtube.com/watch?v=e52-Vx5PMCQ
twitter.com/lvrd_laron/status/768624633557901312
youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Texas polls as a whole show favor for clinton.

When Texans said Californians had been flooding them for last few years they weren't fucking joking.

shill please

>its a bad thing

please spic, texan hispanics aren't of your shit eating kind.

Wtf I'm a #ftworthstartelegram now

He's not wrong m8.

Austin and Dallas has been flooded by califags for years, it's finally reaching a tipping point.

Dmn has been in the tank for dems since at least 08.
Dallas itself hates dems right now.
Dems even use the term "conservative" to describe themselves here.

Wendy davis lost by 20 points just 2 years ago.

It really hasn't, and there really aren't that many (despite the joking)

The primary issue comes from Trump not being seen as a freedom loving guy, and Texans love their freedom. Shitllary is much worse in that regard even, so she's really not doing any better among actual Texans.

I wouldn't be surprised if these pre-polls have incredibly low turnouts, in which case the shit-loving Californians would actually look like they're having any sort of effect, when they're not.

CALIFORNIANS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE FUCCCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really doubt Dallas inhabitants are actually Mexicans

DALLAS
DOES
TEXAS

kut.org/post/poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-texas

what polls lol? just about every one shows trump with a lead over Hillary

This, immediately.

>newspapers
>relevant

>literal cuck's support hitlery

Dallasfag here

YOU STAY AWAY FROM US SHILLS! GO AWAY

You've clearly never been to Houston if you think Dallas is the worst. Houston is like the Atlanta of Texas.

You realize whites are only 43% of Texas and Mexicans are 37%, right?

There aren't enough whites coming in to change Texas, it's the Mexicans. Texas is a border state.

Complain about Mexicans instead.

You seem upset.

Did your Hermano fuck you?

Did you love it?

Su familia son enormes violadores . Su padre tiene relaciones sexuales con el queso del diablo

Please don't associate the fucking DMN with the inhabitants of Dallas.
We just had five fucking officers killed by BLM, and immediately Obama and Killary go off about stricter gun control.
People don't forget shit like that.

Take that back, nigger

A lot of those aren't necessarily Mexican, there's a lot of other hispanics including conservative texan born ones.

How many staff members has bill chased?
Birds of a feather and all that.

Texas is full of cucks. They voted the rat over Trump.

it's half and half with Hispanics in texas. you can't count on a blue sweep with them like you can with the black vote

Fuck you, Houston is dog shit. fucking 25% white. Enjoy your 100% humidity.

Why do californians even go to Texas anyways? considering its half way across the entire fucking states and there are so many other options
I dont understand, honest question.

Only because they literally bussed in niggers from Katrina and they've never left.

I'll take my 100% humidity and laugh at your ass as you die in the heat.

>We just had five fucking officers killed by BLM, and immediately Obama and Killary go off about stricter gun control. People don't forget shit like that.

Yeah I was fucking stuck in downtown when it happened. I was at El Centro taking a test then next thing you know the parking lost where my car was at was blocked off for a bit

Californians are cancer, kill them at the border.
Red californias, ie, the whole state sans the bay and LA aren't the ones leaving.

t.californian

We have Austin. Austin is like San Francisco but it's not in California.

because it's the closest state to California with a low cost of living that isn't in the middle off a desert.

No wonder why austin is such a liberal shithole that every sane person avoids

you do realize that LA will be flooded by the end of this century don't you?

better to start moving now than then

>inb4 climate change brainwashed

just wait fagg

Who would've thought those faggots in Texas that gave Cruz the primary wouldn't go for trump?

I swear to god if California goes for trump and Texas doesn't, the California hate needs to be redirected to those ten gallon hat wearing queers.

forgot image

Every large city in the US is pozzed to hell by libcucks and shitskins

welcome to the modern world.

Retard, humidity doesn't affect the temperature. It's still as hot in Houston as anywhere else but only in Houston is it ALSO humid. 90° @ 100% humidity is actually worse than than 105° @ 50%.

you realize Dallas has had a corrupt fat Mexican lesbian as sheriff for like 15 years now right?

nothing has changed. We are literally Mexico.

He's got a point, my brother and sister moved from a Dallas suburb to a Houston suburb, every day for the first fucking month of school my sister sent the whole family panic-stricken texts about kids doing drugs, getting into fights, shit like that. She even told me about a fucking car full of older black men picking up white girls straight from school.

>Killary
kek, didn't even notice that Freudian slip.

To be fair, he had the home state advantage.
If anyone here seriously thinks Hillary will win over Trump in Texas, they've either bought way too many MSM lies or are fucking delusional.

817 containment unit reporting in.

Our state economy hasn't been fucked over by the liberal policies they will invariably vote for without an ounce of self-awareness.

>Trump not a freedom loving guy
he isn't Bush level of blind patriotism but you have to be fucking kidding me if Donald "BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL" Trump isn't right up their aisle

We have water, jobs, no income taxes.. half of California is a desert. My house close to downtown Dallas is worth $120,000. This same exact house is San Francisco is probably $500,000+

>We have water

not for long we got a huge water crisis coming up in about 30 years

Fuck you, I can not STAND when Sup Forums posters who don't know what the fuck they're talking about try and lecture. The problem is scum from California selling their shacks for a million dollars, then moving to Texas and buying McMansions for 500,000. The other problem is blacks who came here after Katrina and never went back. Crime skyrocketed in places like Forth Worth, Arlington, and Dallas. THOSE are your problems. OUR problems.

>source: someone who actually lives in Texas.

My state is becoming more left every day. It sucks, especially when all the beaners are anti-Trump, Bernie dickriders, makes me sad that I'm a Mexican desu

Unless your house is a soon to be condemned shed with no plumbing in between to crack dens, it is a $1,000,000 in Sodom Francisco.

Seattle 2.0

>Hillary winning in Texas

I'll admit some hate Trump down here, but they will be damned if they ever vote for Hillary.

Man I live right by Galleria mall. Don't even get me started on the shit I experienced too.

same, we're being flooded by muslims

I still see fucking Louisiana plates all up and down 35 on my daily commute, with tags that expired years ago. Goddamn leeches.

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN

Between Mark Cuban, the Cowboys, the insufferable populace, and all the liberals, can we just ship Dallas to California already?

Texas has zero state level water supply planning. Its ridiculous.

Hell, central texas just came out of its worst drought since the 1950s. Texas could have a huge water crises next year if the lack of rain was bad enough.

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!
I fucking love Texas

I fucking hate Corpus, it's liberal af, there's lots of Mexicans yelling "Fuck Trump" and throwing rocks and pieces of metal at cars of Trump supporters

>texas-chan is a literal cowgirl

Where can I find more?

Glad to live in Oklahoma and not Texas

Because the surrounding areas of the city of Dallas are nothing but spics and niggers. Some of them are okay, but the vast majority of them are criminal libs. The on conservatives in Dallas are in the inner city and nicer areas of North Dallas.
I was born and raised in Dallas

Governor Abbott should BUILD A FUCKING WALL.

This is true. And after Katrina happened, we were flooded by all the nignogs from Louisiana as well

>UH whipping that OU ass

>Oklahoma
>not a flyover state

It's truly disgusting, but it gave a lot of people the ultimate redpill seeing what letting in a few uncivilized blacks into a nice area can do, I live on the border between Mansfield and Arlington and certain areas are going to shit because of the Louisiana blacks having their relatives move in next door with their FEMA checks. Cars from the 90's in horrendous condition with brand new 22' rims, "youths" walking around with pants hanging off their asses hollering at cars, and the like are all common sites around the community college I go to, which is right next to most of these communities.

Make Texas a bigger version of the Alamo.

Crackheads and debutantes.

Kingwood is pretty based though. From what i've heard

Houstonfag here

Are the Katrina leftovers in DFW that much of a problem? I visit DFW sometimes and I would say the noggish behavior there is quite a bit tamer, as a whole, then Houston.

Houston has come crazy ass nigs from Katrina. The whole rural, black part of the Southeastern US is unlike anywhere else in the world in terms of stupidity. Some parts in Africa rival it, of course, but at least in Africa they are actually having to work for what they have as opposed to bumming off of welfare and doing stupid stuff

Dallas Morning News is known to be trash here

Red River Bridge War never forget

Texas' biggest defeat since the Alamo

Goddamn do I love this place.

>Implying people enjoy living in Oklahoma

>live there during water crisis
>they decide to use water to make high rise apartments
Thanks assholes, those modern apartments look really great next to the natural scenery.

well, i hard on the radio, lots of historically red states are turning blue because of redistricting and that Hilldog was beating Trump in Texas by a point or two

I live in Burleson. I know what you mean. Fucking nogs are starting to invade here too.

The Boondocks had an episode about this, although it was it Michigan I think.

WHEW!!

Trips are truth.

I want a Double Rifle, I'll name her Carley.

I am black! Do you know why I get hesitant about going to the state fair every year? Literally because of them, took some friends one year and as soon as the sun started going down I said, "LETS GO YALL I AINT GONNA BE AROUND HERE WHEN IT GET DARK!"

>Dallas tryin' to fuck everyone over
They don't call it the Big D for nothin'.

check this video out, this is basically what flooded Houston (no pun intended) after Katrina

youtube.com/watch?v=e52-Vx5PMCQ

This makes you forget that Western Civilization ever occurred...

The Battle of the Alamo was a desicive victory, without it Sam Houston wouldn't have the time to fully train soldiers, leading to the victory of The Battle of San Jacinto.

Double rifles are pure sex to the eyes
My biggest regret is not buying a piece for cheap as soon as I saw it, because double rifles can get extremely expensive when in good quality.

Average street corner in Dallas

>Dallas stabs Texas in the back

Yeah, they have a history of doing that.

And yes, it can get bad at times. I have friends that I made in high school who were actually from Lousiana, and they brought their gangs with them, and they terrorize Arlington, like in this video.

twitter.com/lvrd_laron/status/768624633557901312

Not at Los Angeles level, but for a place that didn't have much a problem before it sucks to see it all go to shit.

Fuck off, 40% of Hispanics voted for Abbott this last election and those numbers are projected to grow.

It really is the Califags, Jew Yorkers, and Katrinaniggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

Thread Theme.

Was that at the Arlington Mall? Jesus Christ, graduating from DISD man I thought I saw everything.

Yeah you do have to be cautious after dark. Lots of crack heads and gangs and black people lurking around up to no good. As much as i love the city of Dallas and how beautiful it is. And uptown is the fucking tits. Theres a lot of trash in the inner city that need to be purged. We should just ship them all off to New Orleans. New Orleans people are literally swamp niggers that love crime and drugs

>Okie fag detected

What are some based cities in Texas?

>Dallas the worst city
>not Austin

Dallas might be an asshole at times, but at least they aren't faggots like Austin. On top of that, Austin is full of Californians who act that they wanted the Texas lifestyle (keyword: act) but really they want to turn Texas to California 2.0.

>half of California is a desert.

The other half is dry to wet alpine environments. California has plenty of water but it's in the north. BUILD DAM. BUILD CANAL.

New Braunfels
Nice German people

Why can't you shit skin beaners fix your god damn country? If you weren't so incapable and worthless, we wouldn't have an immigrant problem.

>inb4blamesUSA

How is it possible? The most red neck state voting for a woman? Murrica really needs to be made great again