Why are some NFL positions so highly correlated to race?

Every NFL running back is black, and every placekicker is white. 97% of punters, 81% of quarterbacks, and 56% of tight ends are white, whereas 92% of wide receivers, 96% of defensive backss, and 79% of defensive linemen are black. The offensive line is racially heterogeneous. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLwmOU7exlA
soundcloud.com/radixjournal/opium-wars
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they give the easy non physically demanding jobs to whitey

if they wanted they'd make it all niggers

high twitch muscle fiber

It reflects what each race is physically good at.

I don't know how football works but I do know blacks are good at running and using their fast-twitch muscle fibers. Whites are physically strong with high spatial intelligence and better reaction time.

Racism in coaching, pushing players into positional boxes from the youngest of players.

QB is mostly mental. The best black QBs got by on their running skills but would still throw more interceptions. Punters are usually scrawny kids who played soccer but wanted to play sport that actually matters in America.

DBs/WRs need to be faster, blacks do run faster this is true. DL requires more strength/size but this doesn't really explain the OL.

>TE
>non-physical

Literally some of the biggest toughest dudes on the field. Nobody wants to tackle the goddamn TE.

Stop paying attention to all forms of niggerball

>Kicking a 60+ yard field goal
>Easy
youtube.com/watch?v=eLwmOU7exlA

But the best players are white.

Tom Brady / Drew Brees / Aaron Rodgers
JJ Watt
Harrison Smith
Gronkowski
Luke Kuechly
Jordy Nelson
Evan Mathis
Kyle Williams
Jason Sehorn

Best physical feats : Black
Best skill : White

When skill is required, it's a white guy. Otherwise, it's the biggest fastest guy there is.

You guys are fucking dumb

Based Gronk.

Racial pidgeonholing. The coach in HS will put a black kid in at CB (a 100% black position in the NFL) because they think he will automatically be faster, while they move the white guy to safety, WR, LS, kicker, punter, QB etc etc...

In college they scout the white QB because its "tradition", basically. Its changing now and theres like 5-6 starting black QBs in the NFL right now that aren't bad, but the colleges and then old school NFL owners will go for a white kid at a certain position and not others. Theres plenty of white RBs, dline etc etc... in college, but even the pretty good ones get profiled and wont be looked at by old school NFL scouts. Its pretty racist.

You're also forgetting Clay Matthews Greg Olsen

Soon
Derek Carr
TYBC

Whats the stats on Centers?

>2016
>watching propaganda sportsball

>niggers are paired millions to steal and run away

Nice bait nigger. You've got shit aim and no follow through.

Gronkowski
Bortles/Carr
Coaches with exception to Tomlin

>high school and college players don't play multiple positions and figure out which they are best at
Know how I know you never played sports?

>wide receivers

haha yeah no, i was a receiver and we were all white.

This sport was created specifically to raise the negro to the same social status as your average white to allow for racemixing between the middle class whites and the negros.

The fact that the sport is filled with niggers isn't surprising.

>mushit from mexico
>your life is literally worth less than a nigger
>couldnt even invent a fucking wheel
>product of degenerate race mixing

can't wait for that wall lads

most linemen in general are white including centers

What do recievers do? I'm not really into american handegg...

>Stop paying attention to all forms of niggerball

This.

soundcloud.com/radixjournal/opium-wars

There are two reasons sports are "dominated" by non-white, usually black athletes.
Blacks legitimately are genetically predisposed to be able to run faster and/or jump higher, yes
And,
There is a massive college-to-pro sports conspiracy to push these people through onto the pro league both to satiate liberal guilt ridden campuses and feed the pro sports beast

QBs arent usually black because most of the time blacks make for shit QBs. Too much thinking under pressure. Kickers arent usually black because, well, it takes a lot more coordination processing to kick a ball at the pro level than just run and catch a fucking ball.

Nothing really interesting about the whole deal except for colleges shoving undeserving black kids through fake classes to make whitey seem not raciss.

They catch passes thrown to them by the quarterback and block kinda

I'll correct myself here, conspiracy was not the word to use.

>NFL
>Negro-worship For Lemmings
Nigball fandom is the worst kind of cuckoldry

In your high school that was probably mostly white.

The NFL doesn't recruit from one neighborhood, teams recruit good players from all over the world.

And the best of the best are divided racially.

>watching the ad Jew
Did you know football only has 11 mintues of play time?
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406
Because the clock keeps running after most plays.
Bread and circuses man, decided to placemats the plebs so they don't think.

>blacks do run faster this is true.
not in the nfl

underrated.
I wonder who could be behind all the niggers and professional "afletes"

>best physical feats
Except blacks suck at strength based things. This is really a meme opinion based on Americans not realising theirs a world outside theirs

They are good at running, that's really it. All the position OP listed require speed and not much technical skill or even strength really.

Won the superbowl twice including 17-1and made the Jags gud
>except Tomlin

The NFL engages in regularly lying about the running abilty of its niggers, the idea that blacks are universally better than whites at running is an outright cuckold fantasy.

It's far more to do with whites being less of a population than these niggers, and whites not attempting to compete.

>working at my old job
>nothing going on at all
>coworker talking about her nephew while I pretend to listen
>pick up that he just made the high school football team
>shows me a picture
>one white kid and the rest are all niggers
>so he's the quarterback?
>she spends literally 5 minutes laughing

When it comes to running I look at the olympics, and blacks clearly dominate.

But it's literally the only area they do, so I never understand were this idea of blacks "dominating sport" comes from, because they objectively dont.

They "dominate" sports in America because they only watch football and basketball.

This.

Conspiracy was a fine word. Black kids are provided the following from boosters, starting at a high school level, if they're deemed to have potential:

>Food
>Clothing
>Housing
>Cars
>Recreational drugs
>Performance enhancing drugs

Just look at what happened to Miami not too long ago, and Louisville a year or so ago. This shit happens everywhere.

How else would a retarded nigger pick where to attend university? From the rigor of the coursework?

There are whites who do compete in running, the only thing is you have LOTS of young niggers on this planet, and all they do is aim for pro-sports.

Someone like Usain Bolt injects steroids into his legs before every run.

I meant good white coaches + Tomlin

>leaf
Yes they fucking do. Its a fact. And did you watch the olympics at all. You stupid sub-human chink

>the only thing is you have LOTS of young niggers on this planet, and all they do is aim for pro-sports
I was going to say the same thing. It's same thing here with islanders/Maoris and rugby union/league, just like every Asian is trying to be a doctor or engineer.

There's more variety with whites, so they simply don't the same number of people focus on that one area and thus is gives a false perception of racial dominant due to biology, rather than cultural.

Quarterbacks are white because White people need a "White Hero" to look up to on every team. It's perceived as the most important position so of course it has to go to a white guy, it's a symptom of White Supremacy.

From someone that plays, the offensive line requires both self-control and awareness - the defensive line doesn't

lol there's only like 5 roads on your whole island fag

the only thing worse than jerking off over sports is jerking off over how much you hate sports

>Every NFL running back is black

no

(you)