What was the worst part of the fucking show?

What was the worst part of the fucking show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/So7wLuuDiHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The last seasons and that fucking last scene. Plus Michael C Hall's acting and the writing of his part got way too fucking lazy as seasons passed.

Him getting married. Lumen. Blaming Doakes for the killings.

After the Trinity killer, the entire show went to shit.

Women writers

Exactly. Best vilain of the show. Maybe the show should have ended right there.

That it continued after season 4

him driving his boat into the hurricane and somehow surviving to become a lumberjack was absolutely ridiculous

there was a lot of small stupid moments throughout the show but that last scene topped them all

should have ended way earlier, killed his wife sooner, never had the bullshit with his kid(s) and just had him running from the law or something but they stuck with the same stupid formula of him trying to hide everything somehow no matter how many mistakes he made

Oh user, for many of us, it did. Many of us don't go past Trinity.

Yeah...and if he loved his sister so much, jesus christ why didn't he kill himself right there...i mean, after dropping her off in the sea, they could have ended it right there, maybe make him look dramatically in the distance and see the boat continue with a sinister voice over. It would have been at least better, so much better, than that lumberjack ending.

Writers trying to write him sympathetic in later seasons trying to make him 'redeemable'

am I the only one here who misses Doakesposting?

They tried?
The problem with that character is that they made him too much "in charge" of things...something should have fucked him up real bad at some point...but the killing of his wife, his sister's death even did not really do anything to him apart making him more angry or more sad. You'd want him to break a little at some point, to show some real weaknesses...
The logical thing should have been that he'd grow more "human" or down to earth as seasons pass, and that maybe he'd stop killing and rely on the law more or use his profiler insights. But every season seemed to change nothing, and it was just "who is my next target". It was fucking lazy.

the annoying wife and the season with don quixote

someone post harrison on treadmill.webm already

It seems like everybody eventually just stopped caring

I liked the lumberjack ending. I can't imagine a worse faith than being suck in Canada

Dexter turned from actual sociopath to normie who kills.

Too many to count. Although an underrated moment is killing off doakes only to replace him with quinn who stops giving a shit if dexter is a serial killer or not for no reason.

His sister

What the fuck happened to laguertas pension plans?!?

obligatory

>That treadmill scene from the last season where the stunt double for Dexter's kid is obviously an adult

Why was the lasts season of Dexter so unintentionally hilarious?

youtu.be/So7wLuuDiHA

Even though the final season was incredibly fucking awful, it was good to purely for comedy and discussing it with people.

I think there was some episode where we meet Dexter's serial killer girlfriend's dad (poison ivy) girl or I think it was her dad, and he makes sand castles or doll houses or something

there was a lot of boring filler episodes like that and just mind numbingly boring shit s6+

This was something that I kept thinking throughout the series. He never got caught when he was watching or tailing someone in the earlier seasons, except for Trinity catching him that once.

In reality, I notice if a car is behind me for more than a few minutes, and I'd definitely notice if they were still near me when I got near my home or workplace. I think I'd also notice if there were a new car parked across from my house all day, especially if someone were sitting inside it the whole time.

>Game developer guy knows Dexter is the Bay Harbour Butcher
>Obviously being set up to be a villain for that season
>Gets abandoned unconscious on a park bench and never seen again

that season is garbage

>Its a Batista's sister fucks Quinn episode

that bitch who played dexters sister no idea why i cant stand her

You mean you didn't like moments like this?

>season 1
>autistic serial killer trying to act human
>season 8
>you tried to kill my sister who is actually in love with me? wtf I am no longer a psychopath I suddenly have feelings

when they killed his girlfriend off. it was cheap and shit writing. there should have been one more season after that one and then end it

The part where he didn't fuck his NON BLOOD RELATED sister

>That downfall

A classic

Why didn't they include roboDoakes?

>Him getting married.
this. the early show made him a believable "ethical psychopath" dating a rape victim so he don't have to pretend to be sexually interested and BAM he married her, impregnated her and became a loving (later single) father. total shit.

the ending.

Well, the reason that i can recall is that he had no fucking proofs and he got pushed back by Dexter's sister.
Replacing Doakes with Quinn was a mistake obviously, cause he was pretty lazy compared to Doakes.

I remember one season opening with Dexter cleaning up baby shit or something. And his voice over saying something like "Here i am, the perfect father...could this be my life for the next 5 years "? And that just felt wrong.

user you need the whole thing here also if someone has the clip of the kid falling on the treadmill I will love you

there's nothing unbelievable about this webm

He got sloppier and sloppier as the show went on.

Involving himself with all these dumb people that found him out.

Then they died and it all repeated itself.

The only person I kinda miss is pre-discovery Debra. The ending was just poorly written.

bugged video posting mechanics?

All the women. Especially Lumen. His sister was okay tho.

Best part of the threads by far.

1 > 2 > 7 > 4 > 6 ...> 5 ...> 8

A lot of people forget that season 4 had a bunch of filler bullshit in the middle of the season.

>show should have ended right there
This

epic :)

Everything after Season 4.

Debra's death was the worst part.

Why wasnt Dexter's final goal to capture the evil dooer that turned Maria Laguerta into a bench. He could have got ahold of his zapper that turns people into benches and used it for good

They had the russians kill him off when he was trying to fuck with Dexter's boat. That guy didn't amount to shit either way, though.

yup, pretty much. and people say aggregate scores are bullshit

Ghost Harry

I remember one moment in season 8 where Dexter was stalking a victim and he went to the mall (or something). "Have a nice time," Dexter's narration utters in a jovial tone, before a pause, at which he became menacing as he finishes his quip, "at the mall".

basically any plotline that didn't involve Dexter himself was shit, even in the supposed 'good' seasons. The only reason those seasons were good was because the main 'cop drama' case was directly related to Dexter (1st season: his brother, 2nd season: him)

>leaves all the entrances to a church unlocked while he kills colin hanks
argh!

If you stop watching the show after the Season 4 finale, it's verifiable kino. It works on a thematic level and it's a nice bittersweet ending with some ambiguity mixed in

Has a show ever shit the bed harder than the lumen and the Cuban politician stuff? How it wasn't cancelled after s6 I'll never know.

I laughed at that fucking bench. The Laguerta bench.

lumen?

this show had too many cubans. An-g-hel.

them not going through with the incest storyline

kek

Ze pzychopathz are ze ubermenschen

possibly the Muslim faith

Daddy?

Who's the best killer who isn't Dexter's brother or the trinity killer?