Why does Sup Forums hate rap so much?

Seriosuly, if you hate rap music please just listen to these songs youtu.be/UKjj4hk0pV4 youtu.be/PBwAxmrE194 can you really say these are not incredible works of art?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjsPG0Kspxo
youtu.be/AxkCoYDw9Ds
youtu.be/UKjj4hk0pV4
youtube.com/watch?v=RvVfgvHucRY
youtube.com/watch?v=Gc9vbC4iJ44
youtube.com/watch?v=S6OgZCCoXWc
youtu.be/U1AOoHSijIk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeltonic_verse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting
youtube.com/watch?v=1sU9zUPdOvM
youtube.com/watch?v=dt5nU0A3EC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

nigger music

I do listen to niggermusic you stupid fuck, now fuck off

i like some rap:

aesop rock
del the funky homosapien
mos def
beastie boys
gza
pharcyde

youtube.com/watch?v=QjsPG0Kspxo

>the pic
>the topic
DISGUSTING & DISRESPECTFUL

Duh, I don't think anybody is disputing their talent.

>*puts on backpack*
Jk though, those guys are dope.

Are you fucking JOKING? We love rap:
>youtu.be/AxkCoYDw9Ds

>implying rap is music

B A I T
B
I
T

easily top 3 wu album

Actually most people on here say rap is just a bunch of monkeys hollering about money and bitches. Which is why I am trying to educate people and show them good rap.

I used to only listen to it while I was a brainwashed blue pill. Now I get nothing out of it because yes those were good songs and some of my favorite artists the music is still degenerate at its roots. I no longer enjoy simplistic nigger beats basically. It is boring and not worth my time. Also all music does influence the listener and I know the bad choices it led me to in the past.

Immortal technique is redpilled as fuck

can whites ever create such a beautiful song?
youtu.be/UKjj4hk0pV4

Love Cuban Links too. What are some other good wutang solo albums? I'm going to listen to Tical and Supreme Clientele soon

Annoying as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvVfgvHucRY

WE

all trash, listen to this intead

youtube.com/watch?v=Gc9vbC4iJ44

Sounds like you're taking pol too seriously.
the music threads here are so fucking cringeworthy. its bad for your health.

This shit right here

I like rap, how can you not like migos and chief keef?

Part 2 and iron man

You have no idea what beauty is if you think that is beauty. Fucks sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6OgZCCoXWc

Rap is more sublime than beautiful.

Iron Man is the best wu album period. Everyone says linx but even that is only good because of ghostface cohost. Clientele is great but his raps make less sense. Sickest flow to date though. Listen to the track mighty healthy.

Rap can be beautiful tbqh youtu.be/U1AOoHSijIk

A tip of the fedora to you sir

>Rap
>Bastardized Skeltonic verse appropriated and ruined by blacks
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeltonic_verse

You fell for the blanket racism meme. The vocal few don't represent the majority.

i like D Block, Dipset. Rappers who don't aim to get on a pedestal about social justice. I used to really like Nas, but now I think he's fucking annoying. literally WE WUZ in rapper form

WE

Moon man is the only good rapper

Nas are you fucking serious?? OP you're fucking retarded...

anything by inspectah deck

Nah, goes farther back than that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

stfu nigger

You might want to relisten to that liquid swords album. I used to love that shit as a kid but eventually I paid attention to the words. Listen to the last song basic instructions or whatever. They subscribe to all the kangz nonsense. They talk about whites being pig eating cavemen.

>From a slave we was kept from the mind And from the caves he crept from behind And what he gave, was the sect of the swine

>I even learnt Caucasians were really the Tribe of Edam

on other albums you can find references to Yakub the scientist that supposedly created white people.

>Also all music does influence the listener

What most people fail to see.

I listen exclusively to metal and I'm redpilled. I guess there's a point there.

The genre goes into themes not touched by other genres and that's probably what got the ball rolling for me.

White people didn't invent singing and rhyming words you idiots, you really think black people have contributed NOTHING to music? Science and math maybe not, but at leave give them credit where they are due

>nureal pathway destroying (literally), two-cord crap rap
>art

forsooth!

>I listen exclusively to
that's a form of retardation

I prefer instrumentals over voiced work and most rap relies on voice with really shit beats

Nas is redpilled as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=1sU9zUPdOvM

>Ain't that some shit?
>I'mma eat some shit until what I'm eating kills me
>And I choose to do that, why?
>Cause that's just what niggas do

WUZ

NIGGER GARBAGE!

Go away, nigger

I like old school rap music. The problem is the culture it promotes to retarded monkeys that can't separate their values from popular music.

>"Straight out the fucking dungeons of rap. Where fake niggas don't make it back."

Ooh, yes daddy

Yet he still sings about yay communism and fuck whitey. I admit I'm a fan of him, but sometimes I have to turn the song off when I think about the lyrics to much.

Please. A real piece of art looks and sounds like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=dt5nU0A3EC0
This is truly the music of kings. This ennobles the soul and exhorts the listener to reach beyond the sublunary sphere of humanity for the celestial regions of the ideals, of justice and beauty and wisdom and truth. This is the true philosophy.

Very boring. Music is very simple and the lyrics are dumb. It's a meme genre.

4/4 trash that appeals to the lowest common denominator with insufferable gibberish over it.

I liked niggers better when they were making Jazz.

This is amazing, imagine if dem crackas weren't opressing them what kind of godly art could they create

>Degenerate af
>porch monkeys

It's pretty self-evident. We aint cucks here

haha this is awesome

Culture is a response mechanism to the common experiences of a people. Art is a reflection of that culture. As an intelligent Black man I often feel the same way about rap. However, my reaction is wrong. Even if you make the argument that Hip Hop culture has been Co-opted by (((them))) to further promote degeneracy on Black America and the world by extension the reaction of scorn is still the wrong way to look at it.

You must realize that Hip Hop, as deviant as it tends to be, speaks to something in the Black soul. The image of a high rolling, gun toting, crass "gangsta" is all these kids have to look up to. The fuck you, pay me swagger of a rapper is merely a response to a dominant white society that has beaten down the Black man in America. The "do what thou wilt" nature of Hip Hop culture is a backlash against parents who have utterly failed to provide safety and stability in a hostile world. It's no different than the angst driven subcultures (hehe like the alt right) created by white kids in response to the broken, depraved world your parents have left you.

nigger noise is for degenerates

Back in its day jazz was considered degenerate by white society too. It was to strange to them. If jazz appears to have class to you it it's because it was created by a classier Black America.

Literally this.

Take the soul music of the 60's and 70's. It sounds funky because it was made a generation of Black people who grew up during the Black Power Era. They had a sense of self that was wholly independent of white opinion.