Stateside PTSD BTFO

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums.

LOL.

That's actually pretty funny. I don't give a shit about veterans anyway

shit dude I think this post just gave me PTSD what do I do?

I'm a veteran and I don't care if people love hate or are gay for veterans. It's america, you can say what ever the fuck you want. You can burn a flag in front of me and I won't give a shit. As long as people pay taxes and don't fuck with my property and life I could care less.

Join the 22 a year. Become a statistic

>paying taxes

kek

>roughly 22
>not exactly 22
why is this important again? does nobody speak english anymore?

haha nice try faggot. My bitch is sitting here and she told me it's 20. She's a stateside vet with ptsd so she'd know.

PTSD GIRLIE DETECTED LMAO

24*

Who else doing 22 pushups for 22 days to raise awareness?

I already do a hundred pushups a day

How do you get ptsd from stateside? Did they go to war in 1812 or something? Did they train in Detroit? I don't get it

>I could care less

Wow really? You're so strong

What is a soldier without a war to fight?

Just some dude.

actually it's 20

t, stateside disabled veteran suffering from ptsd

yeah but both weren't including leap year ontop of it

really makes you think

thnks bb :^)

>that face when you see what "male privilege" is really like

Did your DS fuck you in the anus until you prolapsed and now you require constant daiper changes?

Faggot.

This is going to make me sound like a complete autist, but I see people point this out as incorrect a lot, and I just want to say you're being grammar Nazis.

"I could care less" and "I couldn't care less" are separate idioms which are both valid. "Could care less" is a more American thing that's said with a sarcastic intonation. It's like saying, "Oh, yeah, as if there were something I could care less about."

It can be inappropriate to use in written speech because it becomes harder to make that distinction, but there's really nothing wrong with using it in casual situations. People who point it out are just trying to make themselves look clever.

I want to have sex with the stateside ptsd lady!

Strong dude here

After trump wins I want to punch some flag burning veteran haters in the face though. I don't support the wars, but I support the soldiers who fulfilled an oath

that truly is sad

Trump will fix it