youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=L7_jYl8A73g
youtube.com/watch?v=nwN6dPNXklg
youtu.be/cApeulHqnvw
youtube.com/watch?v=i1qnbx_ioU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kfc

I'm actually a fan of Kanye.

He is a creative genius. Especially in terms of black men.

He understands this and doesn't shut the fuck up about it.

Right now he is trying to make himself relevant in a Historical sense. He understand that our time on earth is limited and wants to leave an impression on history as a artistic genius.

He's branching out and trying to be as culturally impactful as possible.

>Kanye
>Ever relevant in a historical sense
>Ever

he will be president force all americans to listen to his beats

He wants to leave future generations talking about him. I unironically believe he will run for president in 2020.

>wants to leave an impression on history as a artistic genius
He's already a household name, though. I feel like if he keeps it up, it'll be overkill.

The great and lyrical Kanye will Become the most powerful man on Earth and Will Finnaly achieve his dream of upstaging anyone he ever wanted. Truly our hero.

Name a single comedian that died 50+ years ago.

Agred.

Reach maximum douche level and then implode into his own nigger hole that is so massive it even warps space time

What if he's seen some shit and is trying to send us a message? His clips have some weird shit

46th President of the United States

>creative genius
>in terms of black men

Kek

Sell units

Groucho Marx? Charlie Chaplin?
Didn't google. I'd guess they died in the 60s.

Kanye isn't a comedian though.

Breaking the news to Kim that he supports Trump

Probably to get out of debt

In terms of everyone though desu.

Just especially in terms of black rap artists which are overwhelmingly morons.

MONEY MONEY MONEY!

>Kanye isn't a comedian though.

That's all I know him for though

Martyrdom. He's gonna go out like the other black Beatle, Lennon.

Just wait for the Trump vs West Presidential debates in 2020.

Keep in mind Kanye already included a naked Trump in one of his music videos.

He's creative if your a fucking moron. Fuck off

bullshit faggot he has innovated mainstream american music for over a decade.

How?? Please do enlighten me

He's got some things in his head, the kind of things language can't really convey.
You can see it some times when he rants, the expression on his face, the baldness on his head. He's speech at the VMA's last year was inspiring
KANYE 2020
He Hasn't Lied yet

I would love it if Donald Trump took a dump in his floor and smeared his face in it. Just wish this video was Kanya getting steamed and not Hillary.
youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs

Saint pablo is the most wonderful addition to LOP. All his works are fucking incredible, he's by far the most talented and diverse artist in hip hop.

>Mup ba do fudda
>Bix nood muh fuggin
>Slavury
>I'm really cool
>and more famous than Jesus
Kanye is like Jaden Smith as an adult. He never grew out of the theory "everything revolves around me" because he's a retarded nigger.
His fans are made up of low IQ whites and niggers alike. He isn't intelligent, most of his shit lyrics are him just rhyming for the sake of rhyming and talking about MUH STRUGGLES because white suburban kids eat that shit up.

I see Kanye divorcing Kim K and fucking, dating and / or marrying Taylor Swift in a few years. If not Taylor Swift then a younger, hotter blonde superstar in that year. Though the odds are definitely in favor of him banging a pass her prime Taylor Swift.

this man understands. listen to him

He has been the most prominent Hip-Hop artist, and he's not copying others style he creates his own.

Yeah it was my favorite track I see why it put it in after the album was already released.

Every time I see someone defend Kanye it feels like one of those niggers that keep trying to sell you their mixtapes for $10 on NYC.

>ey what's good what's good my nigga
>you see my homie Kan-Yay here?
>He got his own style, you know what I'm saying my nigga?

The endgame meme is my favorite
Thanks for posting this

While I'll be the first to admit Kanye has lost his way there's no denying his talent. Even if his "ego" is quite big, he definitely has the talent to back it up. In a day and age of computerized music, basic bitch pop lyrics and trendy fad driven music Kanye stand above the crowd. He stays true to hip hop's roots, generously using samples throughout his career. His lyrics are witty and controversial in a day and age where rap is constantly dumbed down. He fearlessly knocks over genres while others do what's popular. Kanye West is the greatest rapper of his generation and possibly the best musician since 2004. The only problem is that he's black, arrogant and successful and in America you're only allowed to be two of those three.

Pussy and religion

That's it, witty. Niggers make two completely irrelevant words rhyme and morons are dazzled by the sicks beats like a retard watching fireworks
Example:
>I know I've seen you before
>But don't know where I've seen ya
>Oh I remember now,
>It's something I that I dreamed of
Don C said she cool
>But don't let her f-ck ya cream up
>>Monica Lewinsky on ya dress take ya to the cleaners
Last line is totally irrelevant to his already retarded little story line of lyrics, however they rhyme (not really but he puts that nigger twang on it to make it rhyme)
Wow. So Dope. What a genius.

>Kanye is like Jaden Smith as an adult.

Ahahahahaha that's a good way to put it.

>decent bait
>you're 15

Choose only one

Oh god I didn't even read your last line about
>Not allowed to be black in America
Niggers are a highly protected class. They get away with everything because telling a dumb nigger he's wrong is racist. Please leave this board and take your black lives matter posters with you
And delete your fucking account while you're at it

You left out the voice of this generation.

You sound like the south park kanye

>Induce enough convincing religious experiences in the general populace to get westerners freaked out.
>President in 2020, or some form of major happening
Kanye and Psycedelics...not even once Famalamaly

>noone posts his latest pedophile beastiality combo music video ending image yet
Even that 1 poster cropped out the tail and the child.

What is wrong with Sup Forums these days?

He has most definitely seen some shit

Kayne is a dank producer, semi decent rapper, and just about shit at everything else.
Kanye is a legit good producer, you would be surprised at who he associates with, he has a lot of respect in Hip-hop.

I've read somewhere that he's got serious mentale issues, and refuses to take his meds. I guess his endgame is just losing his mind one piece of shit of album at the time

I agree.
youtube.com/watch?v=L7_jYl8A73g

He married a whore and makes some really annoyings songs

His arrogance mixed with nignogery makes him do dumb shit like interupt taylor swift to shout out for that bunk bitch beyonce.

He also embarassed everyone with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=nwN6dPNXklg

Talk about shit tier cultural appropriation like a retarded hypocrite. Why did he choose that song to terribly try to perform? Was he trying to show how much worse a stupid nigger can sing a classic than a white man?

I aint even a Freddy Mercury fan but weeeew lad.

Fuck. Kayne.

youtu.be/cApeulHqnvw

Really? Whites, especially right wingers, LOVE to jump on Black people who say or do anything that can be considered crass or abrasive. Imagine the hell people like Miley Cyrus, Conor McGregor or even pol's own God emperor Donald Trump would get if they were Black? As a Black person in America you have to choices: be a quiet clean cut house nigger who does nothing to disturb white supremacy or be an angry field nigger who's punished for not following orders.

Take Richard Sherman of the Seattle Seahawks for example. Mr. Sherman is was a 4.0 GPA student in both high school and college. He would have been able to attend Stanford even if he didn't play football. Unlike most athletes he has a Master's degree too. He's an obvious example not just for Black Americans but to all of us in general. But when he trash talks his opponents after the game (usually they've said something to him first) he's lynched by the media.

Caring about black people.

only modern artist that is still alive that will be remembered is Eminem.

like MJ and elvis.
But not like Alexander or Achilles

Kim is the modern day Monroe in terms of stupid iconic bimbos. It's the whole reason he's with her they're two very recognizable names making them a very "powerful" couple.

He is slightly red pilled. I just hate the fact that he never stops talking about himself. Like I understand self confidence and all, but he takes that shit to an autistic level

>Kanye isn't a comedian though.

He makes me laugh though, I'm excited for the 2020 election. Also checked for freedom get

Face it, Eminem was as big as he was not necessarily because he was white, but because his music spoke to and ultimately appealed with an angsty White America. As much as you may like Hip Hop, most rappers (Black rappers) can't speak to you. You can't relate to the poor kids in the hood. Hell as a nigga who grew up middle class I probably relate more to white music and listen to more of it. The hood gospels of 50 Cent were only like a cartoon to me, not real life.

Yeah but y'all love Trump tho. Or any other white man who basks in his own self assumed greatness.

To be the first black president.

You should write a junk food review blog. You have a real passion for the shittier things in life.

As a fan of kanye's music, fuck right off. His lyrics are shot, his rapping is shit, he's an otherworldly producer. He made Nicki Minaj sound good in Monster. He's not deep, or even smart, he's tenacious, egotistic, and a fantastic producer. Nothing else

THIS

his end game is Kanye.

to be a fucking nigger

sage

obscurity

You're seriously implying miley cyrus and Donald Trump don't get shit on constantly? Gtfo
>He trashed talked his opponents
>Media says something
>B-but his GPA is 4.0
Who gives a hoot my nigger, you've got that victim complex.

>the most famous cuckold in history
youtube.com/watch?v=i1qnbx_ioU4

WEEEEW KANYE THAS YO WIFE NIGGA

Seriously though, "trigger fingers have turned into twitter fingers" with these moden day soft ass bitch niggas.

pop pop

He supported Ben Carson in the primaries and will probably endorse Trump.

Yeezy = uncucked and wavy