Russia is and almost always will be an autocratic society

Russia is and almost always will be an autocratic society.
The Soviet Union was a continuation of the Russian Empire.
Russian national identity is practically no different from the Soviet Union.
Communism is a stain on history and more evil than Nazism.

>discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/powerkills/COM.ART.HTM
cbsnews.com/news/ash-carter-russia-sowing-seeds-global-instability/
cambridgeclarion.org/e/fo_deceit_unit_graun_27jan1978.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You could almost call it a culture

>Russian national identity is practically no different from the Soviet Union.

yeah... fuck off.

of autocracy? I completely agree.
how? Besides the fact that 20-and-unders post here? Last time I checked most people listen to state TV and act like they own eastern europe. Most Russians regret 1991 and don't see Stalin or Lenin as mass murderers that killed more people than Hitler.

The only real thing I can think of is Orthodoxy, otherwise its the same shit. Lies and all.

>Cuddly Putin
>Autocratic

yeah Nyet.

completely accurate. russians are cunts.

and they post a lot of bullshit nationalism on Sup Forums and elsewhere trying to convince everybody that america is responsible for the immigrant crisis. We've always been much less liberal than europe, and dont give two fucks about their affairs so long as they support nato. That doesnt stop them from weaving bullshit the same way they always do. In the 1960s we were supposed to be evil corrupt capitalist agenda, now we're an evil jewish liberal agenda. Doesn't matter, they'll always lose in the end.

Russia is an empire. It's weak. Putin is trying to make it stronger.

I think what we're seeing now is the failing attempt of the UN to galvanize the west against a Russia that is growing increasingly nationalistic and asserting it's sovereignty.

I'm starting to believe that the different forms of government are a moot point if you don't have strong leadership that sticks to principles. Putin is a strong leader that sticks to principles, and for that I respect his leadership (as do a lot of his people)

As an american, I believe the time has come for us to assert our own sovereignty against the failing UN and the islam invasion, and on these fronts, I believe Russia could be a great ally.

Not the kievan rus? I may sound really anti-Russian, but its just that I'm fascinated with your country and culture. Next semester after my semester in Salzburg I plan on spend all my remaining time in the East. The westernization of Russia is also really damned interesting, its really something I should know about more than PETER THE GREAT LOL.

It's just interesting to see just how much the Soviet Union never ended, it seems like the only countries that ever got out of the communist way of thinking are the West Slavs. Everyone else is stuck 70 years in the past.

Peter's mother was Genghisides.

Get out Democrat shill. Trump will unite Christendom.

>let me tell you about your country

>SHART!

Ivan the Terrible was Genghis Khan's descendant too.

The point of this was to discuss the points, the russian presented a non argument and I told him to fuck off if he was going to do that. No reply. If you would of read before posting you might of realized this has nothing to do with the election either.

>most people listen to state TV

Please proof.

>act like they own eastern europe

Because we want and should own Eastern Europe. There should not be countries between Russia and Germany.

>Most Russians regret 1991 and don't see Stalin or Lenin as mass murderers that killed more people than Hitler.

Most don't give a fuck. It was 100 years ago. Anyway it's disputable statement.

How would you react if I call you 'gommie'?

Agree. Fucking Russia.

No need to beat yourself up so harshly.

Funny I see a lot more people blatantly supporting Russia in everything under American flags than all the Euro countries.

Like the thread where a guy was arrested for playing Pokemon Go in a cathedral in Russia, it was full of Putin shills who basically begged for them to invade America to remove it from """jewish"""" influence

Please stop posting with that flag. Not a real country.

Russian Empire and Soviet Union were multicultural countries with Islamic and Mongol states inside. The Russian Federation, too.

Gladly:
"Despite the appearance of news channels that are predominately geared toward entertainment, television stations reflect a descending order of the channels themselves, illustrating to what extent tradition and the soviet legacy still determine popularity."

The chart then goes on to show that 85% percent of Russians watch Channel 1, which of course is state owned.

The Media in Russia (2009)
By Anna Arutunyan

>Most don't give a fuck. It was 100 years ago. Anyway it's disputable statement.
That communism killed more people than fascism? We demonize people like Hitler, sure, but with the death tolls, terror, and 50 years of occupation the ones we should be demonizing is the Soviet Union and its war crime ridden Red Army.

pic source: University of Hawaii
hawaii.edu/powerkills/COM.ART.HTM

Who started wars in sand lands? Things aren't like 'hm, I'm American and you yurocucks should import millions from middle east'. People just escape to peaceful places where they will have a lot of money. Rapefugees crisis is consequence.

Rapefugees crisis is consequence of friendship between Putin and Assad regime.

Why are Americans and their servants so obsessed with Russia?
cbsnews.com/news/ash-carter-russia-sowing-seeds-global-instability/

>said the country that is basically Russia 2.0 in the Balkans

>7 columns 4 titles
>University of Hawaii

I could provide you source with same quality that ayylmaos did 9/11. Russia =/= Soviet Union. I hate commie shit and you better stop to associate my country with gommunism.

Hitler lost.

Thanks for the compliment. But Serbia is not that strong, you are mistaken.

>What is the Soviet-Afghan War

Russia is terrible
They can afford nothing

You don't have to be strong to suck foreign dick, in fact that's what being a cuck is.

Yes comrade! Let's drink vodka and play on balalaika. Then let's nuke millions of Estonian kittens.

Most rapefugees were born after that war.

America and Russia have been the worlds two prospective-then most powerful countries since one of you dipshits shot Franz, that's why.

2nd part was lazy, but you get my point.

I think Russia could be an awesome place.... If only it could move past 1985.

War lasted until 1989, Ivan

We slavs prosper under a strong authoritarian governments. Democracy isn't really for us.

Example: Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Started off with based kings not taking shit from the nobles. Once they started chimping out and literally turned the country into a republic we've fallen apart.

Example 2: Antebellum Poland. Based Piłsudski did a coup d'etat and Poland was actually pretty comfy. Hitler liked him for BTFO'ing jewish commies. When he died in 1935 relations with Germany deteriorated quickly since country reverted back to democracy. Imagine the shit we'd have accomplished if he'd have lived a bit longer.
>Pic related.
Also Hitler actually ordered a honour guard stationed at Piłsudski's grave.

Your description is pretty much spot on

t. born in USSR

I know.

Grigori?

>Communism is a stain on history and more evil than Nazism.
This is what amerifats actually believe.

Hitler burned more Poles than Jews.

No

Marina?

Maoism worse than communism.

They were able to afford Crimea

Who cares about sub human slav slaves of Jews?
Why the fuck can they even read civilized letters?
Slavs are Barbarian tools non humans.

Little differences Same shit.

Russians weren't the problem, it was the jewish bolsheviks giving them orders and installing communism in russia in the first place, they murdered the entire tsarist family in cold blood somewhere in siberia.

>Stalin killed a third of his population and then went on to win WW2.

Okay.

>Slavs are Barbarian tools non humans

>The Soviet Union was a continuation of the Russian Empire.

You're literally fucking wrong. The Soviet Union made it a mission to destroy Russian chauvinism with korenization programs, that's why they created the fake languages and countries of Belarus and Ukraine.

Soviet Union is the worst thing that ever happened to Russia, even worse than mongol invasion

Jewish intelligence > stupid Americans.
The Jews are Übermensch. Hitler envied.

>>Stalin killed a third of his population
More than a 3rd.
Also population managed to grow while he was killing 60 millions.
Crazy fucking world.

Except that this shit has happened to the Russians since the 16th century. Sure, totalitarian systems and the genocide they bring are a product of time, people, and ideology, but at some point you need to draw the line and look deeper.

Hillary levels of Russophobe retardation

First of all, separate people and state.
Secondly, I hate Putin for wide open borders, and willingness to restore compulsory registration and death penalty for rapists and murderers.
Thirdly, thanks to your past and current governments Putin is necessary for survival and integraty of Russia.
If Russia splits: European part of Russia will be cut off from Siberia by Tatarstan. On south we get Caucasian raiding and slave-trading islamic emirates, like it was in Cechen wars. With West and Northern Europe also becoming islamic hellholes, East Europa will become almost total western/christian enclave surrounded on all four directions.
Fouth, yes, we consider 1991, as well as commie revolution as a disasters. Most of russians who have brains hate Lenin, but like Stalin.

Jews are filthy animals, should all be tossed to the deserts.

Crazy fucking world is your commi-Illusions, comrade.

>Secondly, I hate Putin for wide open borders, and willingness to restore...
NOT* willingness to restore

The Jew is less than an animal, he's sculpted clay.

Hitler lost, the victors right history and the white race is already dwindling, would you also want russians to he self hating too?

>Hitler lost, the victors right history and the white race is already dwindling, would you also want russians to he self hating too?
I am alive, I am of the Blood and I haven't "lost", so long as Aryan blood exists the war is alive.

I despise commies, mate, but 60 million meme is garbage.

The slaves of the Jews are worshipers and slaves to an inanimate object, pagans.

I think this is an important point. It's so baffling to me that Americans think that Russians will suddenly adopt American viewpoints.

You can't expect Russian to adopt Western style governance especially after the events of the past 5 years or so.

Let Russia govern Russia. But also keep big guns just in case they decide to get uppity.

To even be under the boot of a stone thing such as a Jew is absurd and only drugged cultists GIVE any power to inanimate objects.

Dumb Hitler deported Jewish physicists who made the atomic bomb for him. The Jews made the atomic bomb for the stupid Americans.

You know nothing about Eastern European history boy

You get every detail wrong but are fundamentally correct. Russian society is a mess because they have no equivalent to our founding fathers or our middle class-generating English common law tradition. They are like Mexico or China in that respect.

You know nothing about making arguments buddy

The fact I know of this foreign object which is brought to my land by cultists is absurd, I should know of a "Jew" as much as I know of the Himalayas.

Stones did nothing, they aren't animate.

But CULTISTS keep bringing foreign objects into lands where it is not native to, this cult must be pin pointed and put to the sword.

>and the Holocaust actually has documentation behind it
Face it comrade, nobody believes Soviet lies anymore. Not even the Red Cross or the EU themselves use bullshit Soviet statistics for the deaths in Stalin's gulags or Hitler's concentration aka death camps. Soon the world will see through your lies of Aushwitz and Treblinka as well.

Studying Russian History : This is pretty much accurate. Thanks.

BTW : there's another jew behind these numbers guys, the name's Robert Conquest. Historian published by praeger press (financed by the CIA). Sauce : cambridgeclarion.org/e/fo_deceit_unit_graun_27jan1978.html

I don't find it exciting to argue about history of my country with an American in the middle of the night

They don't have Niggers and are not ran directly by globalist kikes so they are still above America in social values.

Why can't Canada produce qt's like this

>I surrender, I blame Quebec

> This

Could have been the case though. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina

No, of course not. I just think there's a really dumb naivety about the Red Army and the nature of the soviet state especially in comparison to its equivalent, Nazi Germany in the public's sphere.

We get shit like call of duty which basically sums up to "yeah the soviets shot some of their own guys, but whatever lol". In reality the Soviets were really fucking evil too and sure killed a comparable number of people. It goes unmentioned and we get the retards that come out of the woodwork claiming Marxist bullshit and people don't bat an eye.

Wouldn't you say that Russians have different values and perhaps their culture is different fundamentally? Maybe not on the level of ISIS, but there are core elements that make it so western style democracy won't work, at least for a very long time.

Communist russia came into the hands of actual russians shortly after stalin fell out of power and the power came into the hands of russian oligarchs and the like.

Interestingly, it was around this time when USSR Fell, because the wall street money tap was turned off.

>let me tell you about your country: the poster

There is nothing western about "democracies".

I know i totally agree, the red army was far more worse than the german army, heck many eastern countries felt liberation when the germans drove the russians out, i'm just pointing out that these policies that led to the eventual far worse treatments of human lives by the red were utimately allowed, proposed and pushed by the inventors of (((communism)))

>Stalin DinduNuffin
>makes sure to point out that Hitler did

Germans invented the bomb first m8 they were just too nice to use it because it was "works of the devil" and the jewish germans saw this as an opportunity to sell it to americans for big jew bucks.

Except that they were invented, put into practice, and developed almost entirely by westerners?

Please elaborate (no sarcasm)

Vodka, Putin, Rodina!

t. kazar

>statistics for the deaths in Stalin's gulags
Good thing there were no statistics for deaths in Stalin's gulags on the image. The image doesn't have anything to say about Stalin's actual killcount or gulags, it just debunks the possibility of "60 million" myth because the demographic changes do not support it.

England is a monarchy, Sweden monarchy, Russia monarchy until 1917, Denmark monarchy, Netherlands monarchy, Germany monarchy until 1917, Austria monarchy until 1917, Italy monarchy until 1917, Greece monarchy until 1917?. Bulgaria monarchy, Romania monarchy, France monarchy, Spain monarchy, Portugal monarchy.

And how many of those were absolute monarchies?

>A crowned republic is a form of government where there is a monarch and a royal family representing the nation, but their role is purely ceremonial and all the royal perogatives are prescribed by custom and law in such a way that the monarch has no real discretion over governmental and constitutional issues. A crowned republic may thus be a form of parliamentary republic, while officially it may be called a constitutional monarchy.

None of those countries you mentioned are monarchies atm
Having a king/queen without any legislative power =/= monarchy
You dumb retard

The only "west" which you are thinking of is the USA which is not the west at all, it's a state invented in the late 18th century that was of no significance.

>the commie scum recoils he's found out

The "west" of the USA doesn't matter.

>Soviet-Afghan War
You mean the war during which America created mujahedeen and al qaeda? That war?

>the retard has no argument
I hope you are pretending
Do you really think that the queen makes laws?

>yes, the monarch was the main political power of GB and the Army swears to fight for it, but somehow we are a republic.