This is like Drive made for reddit

this is like Drive made for reddit

Damn Jamie Fox ruins that image for me. Sick of that corny fucker, cheapens everything hes in for me sorry.

If any fucking faggot sneedposting nigger makes some little joke like ">implying Drive wasn't already made for reddit" I will freak the fuck out, SO DONT DO IT

more like overrated SHIT

I unironically agree with you.

>implying Drive wasn't already made for reddit

the only way for Drive to be even more reddit was if ryan wore a fedora throughout the whole movie

Drive is pretty obviously Drive made for reddit. Empty, vapid, ripe for memeing and sharing about how 'deep' it is for upvotes that make you and your fellow redditors feel like they 'get' movies. Baby Driver is just good clean fun.

I... I kind of was

You can tell it's made for more normal people just by the look of it. Say what you will about Refn but his style is aesthetic and this looks like some really poor normie attempt to mimic that but make it visually more palatable to people with more ordinary taste.

Even the soundtrack is reddit as fuck.

Literally. This film is basically a quirky fast and furious that is a little more violent.

I can see why this board loves it though, teenage self insert who is awkward and shy but can drive super fast and pulls qt diner girl appeals to the demographic of this board.

Imagine being older than 25 and watching this film. Its not an enjoyable experience.

Drive is silly in many ways but it's always been /ourmovie/.

Drive too autistic and ridiculous and yet really aesthetic and awesome despite itself. And a lot of ordinary people watch it because "ooh, Ryan Gosling!" and are left scratching their heads.

plot and acting was average. music being so heavily intertwined with the story was sort of interesting

I'm 34 and I enjoyed it a lot. Sorry kid.

I might have seen it if weren't for the terrible title.

ecks dee XDDD

drive is a good movie but dayum did he really needed to ruin his life over some used goods with baggage . Its a hero fantasy for numales tbqh

>I am 34 and I post on a marvel fan forum

Pathetic

If i had a dollar for every user who thinks they know something about qualifications of a film when they post on Sup Forums then i would've been rich as fuck
>goofy and campy flicks are now reddit
>le everything is reddit
fucking kys faggots

>kys

Stick to youtube videos pal, they are likely more your speed.

There's no denying the huge autistic fanbase for Drive, but that's more interesting in a way than this fucking normie Baby Driver shit. You can tell it's false just looking at its style.

Run-of-the-mill camp is obvious and lame now. But also, you just need to develop a sense of when something is fucking lame. Style matters. And Baby Driver is an imposter of a style.

I was really disappointed with it.

I liked it fine for a one-time watch, but from what I'd heard I was expecting something really sick, like Drive.

Instead it was just an okay action flick with a really good soundtrack.

Literally yet another time when Sup Forums doesn't understand when a movie is made for children and/or young teens.

It's F&F with a millennial and no Vin Diesel muh family.

It's entertaining but don't expect anything other than a corny car movie that is pretty well done.

SONY appears to have actually made a real hit by themselves this time that doesn't involve comic books.

Ironically both of you Fags don't know what the hell Camp means.

Cry Baby is campy. Baby Driver is not. Fucking retards.

Ye, i used to like my run-of-the-mill-cam-esquian flicks but now the film-noir-esque-lovecraftian films are more right up my valley

You sound talentless.

You sound retarded

Remember when Sup Forums loved Baby Driver despite the last 20 minutes?
What changed?

No, I'm absurdly gifted and always inspired and on-point, but, yeah, someone like you are completely unable to ever grasp what that would be like, so haha fuck you.

xd

(sameposter)

And yes I'm arrogant to haters like you but I have the right to be.

you also have to be 18 to post here.

drive is drive made for reddit

He's fucking terrible.
>the interview where he cries how it was difficult to play Django because he couldn't left his rich lifestyle behind him for the role
Like wtf, you are an actor. You should be able to play other people than yourself.

You know that movie drive?

You know what would be cool? If it had more action, like what if we took the scene where the shop owner chases after them with a gun and instead MAKE IT TWO GUYS WITH GUNS.

Also we could throw in some KEWL references too, people luv references LIKE DID YOU KNOW this actor has the SAME NAAME AS this character from a popular movie, WHOA!

What else! What else! I know! We could throw a baby in there, cuz get it? LMFAO XD

We should also have the mc talk more, it was so weird in Drive when the mc stared at people. And what if the girl also shared the same quirky taste in muziks as the mc, that would so great.

And that was how reddit made baby driver.

T H E E N D

Isn't this movie just a shitier Transporter knock off?

link?

buyers remorse from paying to see it at cinema

now when it's out on torrent everyone can see the turd for what it is

Go back faggot