>simpsons went to shit long ago and is still on life support
>same goes with Family Guy
>Rick and Morty is shit
>Game of Thrones is ultra-shit
>Late Night is shit
>news is now joke worthy
>superhero films and star wars overwhelm the box office
>films like Dunkirk barely scrape by
>Rotten Tomatoes is what makes up peoples minds about whether they want to see a movie or not
>Netflix keep buying the rights to things and making shitty indie looking movies and boring superhero series

What else will this wonderful year bring to the entertainment industry?

Even the memes are fucking bad

The only man saving entertainment

i actually canceled netflix, got a kindle and can't be happier.

Did you consider getting a tablet that wasn't an advertisement machine?

>consuming mainstream contemporary culture
there's your problem OP

i don't have ads on my voyage and since amazon provides english ebooks (i'm in austria) en masse it was my first choice.

Game of thrones isn't as good as it used to be, I admit, yet it's still a decent watch considering. Furthmore Rick and Morty is entertaining, certainly not worthy of all the appraisal and hype it's received so far, but as you said, there's nothing else these shows have to compete with.

>films like Dunkirk barely scrape by
It made over 500 million worldwide

Dude GOT is garbage. I mean even the fucking leaks that turned out to be truth were boring and predictable.

Is time for ppl to stop watching things ironically for the memes.

The Punisher will be the best superhero show, mmw

Twin peaks was fairly awesome. But you have to be into Lynch stuff to get it.

Other than that everything has been crap.

>>Rotten Tomatoes is what makes up peoples minds about whether they want to see a movie or not

there is literally nothing wrong with this

why should i waste 2+ hours of my life on a shit movie?

You can't blame 2017 for the simpsons, it's been shit for 20 years

I feel sorry for people who don't watch anime and are disappointed non-stop.

That's because animefags have such low standards

Sneed.

this

>south park is now shit
Stop reading here, go watch the new episodes without a stick in your ass

GOOD
This industry needs to die already.

In my experience, gateway anime were great but as soon as you start to get into more obscure shows you notice that they become cookie-cutter moe/harem/isekai escapism/wish-fulfuillment. ironically, the "entry-level" shows are much more willing to experiment with new concepts instead of pandering to otaku. yeah, i admit, every once in a while you get a Onani Master kurosawa but you know what I mean.

>I only watch cartoons and capeshit, why isn't there anything good anymore?

Maybe it's time for you to grow up and watch things made for adults?

THIS

People in this shit site do the same thing and expect different results, step out of your confort zone for once, like mother for example is a great film (though i think its more flick leaning) for intellectuals like myself, it features undertones that most viewers won't get the first time and it requires multiple viewings to fully understand its complexity and abstract concept, i already seen it 3 times, that baby changed cinema/theater history forever, speaking of infants Baby Driver is also a mind blowing movie that requires 3 digit iq to enjoy.

These people are the reason Sup Forums is shit.

I think the reason is that they stop hiding their true ideology. Not mention most of them lost the ideas of stories. Don't want to make Sup Forums like Sup Forums but when entertaining industry lost the good idea they usually start to bullshit politics. Two reasons, first they have no idea to make a good story like what they did before; another they want keep their income from dropping. They sell their franchise to politic interest for not starving.

But Netflix I think will be OK as long as they charge the subscription fees.

This

Good times come in waves.

I say give it 2 more years before we enter another good era of TV

>this entire post
Please god let it be a troll ... please...

>ummm down with the establishment! destroy the establishment!
>whats that? oh... vote for the estasblishment!! choose the establishment!! NO REFUNDS!!

(((sanders))) fucking took you fucks for all you were worth and is just a lying dirty kike traitor thief.

It's literally the highest grossing war film(unadjusted for inflation)

Nolan right now is unironically the biggest box office draw alongside the Rock and Cruise.

That's the reason they're popular. The entry level shit is unironically the most kino but hardcore fags masturbate to shit like Code geass and shit note.

This post just gave me cancer

Kys

yea, you're absolutely right

that's why there's a shitload of people remembering anime like cowboy bebop, fullmetal and even new stuff like attack on titan
while the rest of anime gets contained on those shut-ins from japan I can't remember the name and Sup Forums

This board is the worst. Never gives any good ideas on what to watch. Not 1 single idea on what to watch has come from this board for me in 15 years of checking. If there is actual discussion of what ppl are currently watching it's pleb tier game of thrones threads. Fuck this place.

I recently watched anti matter which was OK.
Netflix Death Note. Also OK if you can get passed it's for an angsty 12 yr old. and ep. 1 of electric dreams. Kind of shitty but I kept watching so it didn't suck balls I guess. I watch Rick and Morty but I dont hang out with 12 yr olds who meme it at me constantly. I could see how that would get shitty like that song Desposito. If this isnt you and you just walk around thinking everything is shitty. Go swimming, take a 5HTP. if that doesnt work. Fuck antidepressants, just kill yourself.

I agree with everything in the OP and I'd recommend you to watch "Ozark".

It was pretty good.

I got Twin Peaks: The Return this year so I'm happy desu

fucking hell, it's actually true

it's been garbage for 8 years

>implying Geass and Death Note aren't entry level
Top pleb m8. Patrician niche stuff (of quality) would be Patlabor or Gundam 08th MS Team. Geass and Death Note/DBZ/AoT/Bebop etc are entry level anime.

>Rick and Morty is shit
>Late Night is shit
>news is now joke worthy
was there ever NOT shit? make up your mind idiots.
>500 mil is barely scrabe by

now i know that' sbait

its almost like liberals aren't the creative artists they imagine themselves to be

>entire first half of this post is complaining about cartoons

I suggest suicide

the "liberals are the only creatives" meme is a modern load of garbage

>south park is now shit
>now
It's been shit for a lot fucking longer than that

get off Your fat ass and do something else

>consuming
There's your problem, friend

>frank secretly becomes gay cause he lost his wife, and no longer feels like he could feel, his chad friend is the only relationship he has

>Rick and Morty is shit
No, It's just overrated.

You're right about the rest of your shitpost, though.

Not with an actor that shitty.

Name one 'adult' movie from this year that is A material.

Underage detected.

which show should I watch of this wrinkled bastard?