Phew lads

wow, I thought this was crappy before, this show going to get funny any time soon?
*rolls eyes*

what if I told you it wasn't supposed to be funny, despite what Fox is marketing it as?

>circumcision is okay
nice try Seth

PAJEET they said that next shift will do this posting

we are to work on the rick and the morty show threads creating

Imagine what a tugjob from Alara would be like

wew

This, he didn't make a full on comedy this time. It's a light-hearted fun space adventure.

Fatal, better idea would be get her sniffing some poppers then pound that tight non 20 PSI ass safely

is this series actually good or is it just macfarlane playing star trek and reminding you that it actually isn't star trek and then you get sad?

It makes me happy that somebody cares enough to make a real Trek and not some too serious propaganda fest like STD is going to be. Sure it's been left of Sup Forums but at least it has been fair at showing both sides.

jesus christ you fucking Sup Forumstards are worse than vegetarians
nobody carea about your mental retardation

fucking kek, you kids really can't help yourself can you?

I've watched 3 episodes so far, and I enjoyed each one. The 3rd was really good. Like others are saying, it's a fun light hearted space adventure. Kind of a TNG homage. The OP wants Family Guy humor in space, and this isn't what the show is at all.

For me it's a bit like a more serious Brooklyn 99 in space. Easily good enough on its on right but I'm really staying for the qt female leads.
>ywn wake up next to Amy Santiago

Then how about stop putting lame jokes in it?

Almost forgot the the eternal Norm is in it. Makes it worth watching for his character alone.

>Family Guy humor in space

this is what I was seriously afraid of, it being full macfarlane, there's been a few light jokes thrown in, some hit some miss, but so far it seems like it's going to be a reasonably light comfy sci-fi show with some old trek influences.

the latest episode had sex change in it though, might set off the SJW REEE alarm bells for some peopel on here, same people that think star trek discovery has diversity out of nowhere, because they don't remember trek before the JJ abrams movies I guess..

It's everything a real trek show should be

Ep3 was good I have high hopes for this.

>Ep3 was good I have high hopes for this.
It was good, but I think they could've made better arguments around it.

Outcome was uncommon too which was nice.

Still would

It's gotta drop the cringe jokes then.

And without the humor, a good portion of the dialogue is grown ass adults bitching about a failed marriage and it's not entertaining.

I was planning on giving the show a chance past episode 2, but now that 3 is out I find myself completely uncompelled to watch it.

I guess it was a failure.

The show fails at everything
>fails at comedy
>fails at drama
>fails at scifi
>succeeds in being nostalgia bait

Dunno what they were thinking. It might have actually been alright without the whole ex-wife thing, just pushes it over the edge as unwatchable.

its shit jim, not funny in slightest, bad as a drama, tr ying to be jack of all trades and appeal to all audiences and failing on all accounts

its gonna be DOA maybe get 3 seasons out of it, due to contract, then abandon ship

It's everything a good trek parody should be
Can't wait to buy the 7 season boxset

>t Star trek Diversity Fan

>t. faggot

I'm going to watch both.

>Star Trek Discovery
>STD
Its like they were too busy pushing diversity and Drumpgh to notice.

>forcing yourself to like a shit show to protest of some other shit show
I'm a wizard but at least I'm not that pathetic.

Yeah and Orville will be more star trek than star trek if you think orville is bad then you never liked true Star trek in the first place

>Anything with Seth McFarland attached
>Good

Remember when Sup Forums used to hate Seth? Why do ((((((((((((((((((they)))))))))))))))) suddenly want to start forcing generals for his new vehicle?

A Million Ways to Die was genius.
If you don't like it you hate western.

im really enjoying it, feels like the next generation days, just dont like the faggotry and some of the black characters

Episode 3 is terrible, getting too preachy for my liking.More "you go ,girl" bullshit, fucking dropped.

but they did the sex change discussion the right way (the star trek way), not the sjw way

I was expecting them to keep it female in the end. No wonder SJWs hated this episode.

I liked it and still hate westerns. Mcfarlane is still a failure more than winner.