"dude it doesn't matter if I pirate it I wasn't going to pay for it anyway"

>"dude it doesn't matter if I pirate it I wasn't going to pay for it anyway"

It's true though.

Nice try, Goldstein.

Any other thoughts, Mr Shekelsteinberg?

any grown person that still pirates is a failure in life

I would probably pay for a lot more stuff if my country actually enforced copyright laws like say Germany.

But noone gives a fuck about hollywood profits over here

I would literally have to pay $10k a month to watch the media I consume if I didn't pirate.

Also
>grown person
>moral realism
Not in the mind.

>borrow movie from someone on internet
>pirating
cheese one

I actually almost never pirated when I was 17 because I had no sense of money. Since I started making my own I pirate a lot more stuff because I dont want to give my hard earned money to the fucking jews.

UNGLBUNJN

Copyright laws are fucking bullshit anyways, why would you allow someone to make profit decades after creating something.

Yeah sure it was succesfull but you diddnt make that much difference in society to be able to live for free for the rest of your life.

Fucking lobbyism is whats what.

>friend loans you a movie he payed for
>SWAT breaks down your door and throws you in jail for life for being a filthy pirate
I just so happen to have a million friends on the internet I've never met before.

>men who don't want to support me and my son Tyrese (who is my whole life goyim who don't want to pay for my 7th yacht (I will starve without it

you've got some issues buddy

There's nothing decent to pirate anyway.
And Hollywood doesn't deserve my money.

my only issue is the money still in my pocket, if you are to be believed

Very true. They're all poorfags who still live with their parents. When they get caught, their parents will be going down too, as they should for being failures as well.

Fuck off they will never catch me.

Also its never okay to waste money.

jews rattled after that report eh

>get caught

>get caught
I wonder how much malware this guy has, being as technologically impaired as he is.

fuck off jewkelsberg

Good luck, I'm behind seven Triad mobile stores.

God I love living in Asia.

>don't want to give my money to the Jews LOL
>oh but of course I want to consume the media they produced
everyone itt