"W-we're the new refugee girls, we just moved here yesterday. What is there to do in this town?"

>"W-we're the new refugee girls, we just moved here yesterday. What is there to do in this town?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=HWdMoIshh0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ay yo tyquan what good mah nigga you down?

Take up sailing.

>Get out of my country you mudshit bitch!

>what is there to do in this town?
Leave it

Nothing, so fuck off because we're full.

dumpster is out back

You might do it where you come from too, but I bet I can get you really REALLY stoned.

Who the Fuck would add digital flowers on their heads?

>take them to a restaurant
>having a nice dinner
>they explode
Muslim slags, not even once.

Get out or I will dip you in pig oil.

This city is known for flying. Why don't you get on board one of our famous planes?

It's a snapchat filter grandpa

if they come on to me, i would sex them prince of persia style. ive never been with a mudskin so it could be hot

other than that they cant think for themselves so they dont qualify to bear my children

>its a Sup Forums does roleplay episode

There's a camp on the east side of town with a pool and nice shower facilities. The train runs to it on the hour.

bad meme

You forgot the part about how most of the refugees are men. Behind them must be at least ten grown men ready to behead you

They are Iranians. They are as much muslims as Swedes are christian. Also they have no reason to become refugees.
I'd smash Iranian pussy all day err day.

You have to go back.

muh dick.

I'd let those rapefugees rape me

OUT, OUT, OUT!!!!!

That Snapchat filter makes ugly girls look passable, and average girls seem attractive.

what is there to do? theres this great restaurant that serves grilled pork, and after i know this great bar with cheap cocktails. dress code is a short skirt and boob tube.

ill pick you up at 8 on a friday babe

I don't know, what does your husband allow you two to do?

>"taqiy ass right back to where it came from terrorist cunt devilwitch"

Everything fun to do is right back the way you came.

>.

hwat happened here

>What is there to do in this town?"

Hop on a plane and go back to whatever sand dune you crawled out of

There's this great bike path out by the uni that i suggest going on. Preferably in the morning or evening alone.

There's a truck dealership, they have great deals on used 18 wheelers.

> What is there to do in this town
Come to our pork festival.

Apostasize

people still think Muslims will try to make friends with non Muslims, how naive

Its almost cute at this point.

Muh dick muhfugga

You could go check out the pork processing plant.

Why don't you let me show you around the city then... fuck off Sup Forums it's want to cum on a hijab

Me.

No, you.

Wait-- us.

*spill spaghetti*

>Not a damn thing.

Pretty cute desu.

Would smash. The hijab is kinda hot but I'd probably ask her to take it off afterwards and tell her its unnecessary.

t. atheist

dated a muslim girl for 8 months, ama

Do they look good under the hijab

How horny are they

>What is there to do in this town?"
go to your mosque WHORE!

i asked one out a while ago but she told me she isnt interested in relationships

How do i get her to invite the full joy of BIG WHITE COCK in her life?

Detonates when you stick it in

I can't wait for things to get even worse with muslims that it ends in another war, I will pop the biggest I told you so boner.

honestly average, not bad not great, but always always shaved. it is a thing apparently.

i can't speak for all of them, but she was a 2nd gen immigrant who lived here her life and had overbearing parents. She wanted to try everything. Was not into everything, but wanted to try everything.

Go to the beach, take off your headscarf, slip into your bikini and relax by the lake.

imagine you are 14 years old and just discovering the opposite sex or whatever. Be cute and unsure and fake being as naiive as they are. Be loaded (or fake being loaded) enough to show them around town and do things their parents would never have allowed them to do.

This only applies to the nerdy bookish types. You can tell the diff between them and the sluts p easy (sluts know no cultural boundaries)

until they start asking ~you~ what to do/what they should do/what you want, always respect their tribalist traditions. Dont bring up pork or beer. After 6 months or so, offer them a cooler. Slope = Slippery from there.

Is it even worth talking to a Muslim girl un-Americanized when you're not a Muslim? I tried to date a hot Moroccan girl I went to college with but I feel like drinking alcohol and not being Muslim stopped it from working out.

cut the alcohol and date for 6 months, then slowly bring her around. its tough, but goddamn you won't find a more devoted gf

We have this game where we see who can hang themselves the longest before they pass out. You both should try it!

thanks senpai, but i dont think im gonna be able to get out of the friend zone. Shes the first girl i ever asked out and she made it pretty clear she just wants to be friends. I just dont have it in me to ask her out to something else again

Decapitate the whore on the left for protruding her lips.

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
| おまわりさん波平です|
|______ ___|
____ V
\=@ (ヽ
( ・∀・) | ∧__∧
// У ノ( `・ω・)
(フ==◎=|と ニア
(__)_) しーJ

_
/-‐──‐{ }{ } , ---,ヽ /,. --、ヽ /,.-‐┐}
/ / 厂⌒ー‐'´/ / 〈___,// // _,.-─v‐'′/ //
. {└──┐ l / ̄l / / ,.-──┐/ //ノ,.ニニ,ニ、/ ̄/ ̄// ヽニニニヽ
. ` ̄ ̄7 ,′ l | l l l 〈____ // / ' / / / /' // //
. / / / ,' j l |_ノ ̄/ r‐, / /_,/ /L./ー/ // ト、___//
. __,// / / // , ' , ' // , ' _ノ / // / r─-'′
/rー‐' // /,/ // l l / ,ニニ-'′ // / /
. { l___/ {___,/ 〈__// { l___,/ /l {____/ {__/ /
`ー─-'⌒ー─‐'⌒ー‐─‐'′ `ー──‐'´ `ー──‐'⌒ー─‐′
_/`7_ ,.-‐┐_厂{__r┬、 ,.‐┐ r‐┐
. / 厂l / // └;‐'’/ /‐┘ └┐
. `フ '=ニ{ |,/ / `7 /,ニニニ、/ /ー┐ r‐′
. ./ _ ,-、 ヽ‐ヘ. \ ノ / 'ー‐一'/ / / /
. { (ノ / 丿 丿 ヽ l/ /厂l__l 7r‐'′/
. ヽ_/厂_/ |_」l__,/〈_____/`ー'〈_/

fucking weeb

oh my jisus
burured wo oku dake
redeie gaga good
kuri kinton
red hot chili peppers good jyob
Corinne Bailey Rae good jyob

>ive never been with a mudskin so it could be hot

More than that, it would be the bang of your life

>user was v& for this post

Those slutty dressed Muslims were everywhere at my uni. But they would always wear one of those rags on there heads. It's my fetish.

show them my dick.

plenty more fish user. You can always play the long game (which works very very well with minorities and immigrants and such). They all absolutely love honesty and sincerity, only problem is you gotta get their backwardass islamlist/immigrant/non-american morals out of it. Just takes time, and i personally think is worth it.

good jyob

Why are you outside without a man?

**proceeds throwing stones**

>bullshit all the way

suck cock

what a shitty town you live in

we live in a shitty world

Go to a nightclub.

t. Orlando

sorry muzzi

Most refugees are adult males.

There's the lamp post, it'll hurt a lot less if you're already hanging from it by the time we get to you.

Fuck off Isis Philips

"Gay bar's down the road. Oh yeah and the bouncer is a Conceal Carry holder."

I'm not fucking kidding, there's a gay bar a mile down from my house and the bouncers have pistols concealed under their jackets at least since Orlando.

youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=HWdMoIshh0E

>suck cock

Quoran 3:16

>implying converting them out of Islam while keeping their traditional wife mindset wouldn't make a perfect wife

Hopefully their adult male patriarchs are stuck in sand nigger country.

my haram mexican 5incher

this guy gets it

And this is why Islam will be the global religion pretty soon.

lol those are the ones that either become christian or agnostic or some shit