Just started watching this? Does Sup Forums approve?

Just started watching this? Does Sup Forums approve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WA9lfxbaHvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

superhuman autist fuckbois

are you kidding, /tv lives for this shit. it is the no.1 user fantasy after leaving the 3D world behind

true, loved it

reddit

I enjoyed it. His relationship with the girl wasn't convincing to me, but everything else was fun enough.

The guy from Fault in our stars or whatever is gorgeous.

boring trash that goes on for too long

BELLBOTTOMS

I went into it wanting to like it after all the critical acclaim (seriously it's got like an 86 metascore)
I really don't get it. Boring, cliche, Drive/The Driver ripoff that tries to "pay tribute" to those movies but cater to reddit kiddies. A lot of the song choices were shit/cringe as well.

WAS HE SLOW?

Why is the music cringe?
How is music cringe?
What does that word mean?

cringe

its gay like all edgar wright shit

The writer isn't very smart and that is demonstrated in the intelligence cap on all of the characters.

I hated Drive and Drive is better than this crap.

I approve.

*top1tvcritic*

Agreed. When hocus pocus started playing though, I must admit I got excited, that was a good choice.

>your name is baby how strange is that xDDDD
>I've always wanted to go driving across country lets go
>baby is such a strange name xDD
>oh your part of a criminal organisation that kills people
>lol who cares lets go driving
>I still can't believe your name is baby!
sums up the relationship between baby and the girl

>retards still compare drive and baby driver to eachother although they dont have anything in common other than both of them having drive in their titles

youtu.be/WA9lfxbaHvk
no

Both of them also have an autistic main character who barely speaks and drives a getaway car and has an awkward developing relationship with the female lead. The opening sequences were also almost identical.

why don't you just try to contain your autism and watch the whole thing first