She looked like a sweet kid but her mom dressed her like a slut and probably sold her to some gross jew producer

She looked like a sweet kid but her mom dressed her like a slut and probably sold her to some gross jew producer.
No wonder she's a fucked up grown up.

what a slg

is that ariel?

FUG

> some gross jew producer got to fuck Ariel in her prime 14/16 years old.

why live.

yes

;__;

> this lost her virginity at min age 13

whyyy

H I G H T E S T

haters get the FUCK out

>oooooH OOOH look at these big fat titties Ariel, look at me cum all over your big FAT titties OOOOH, btw im a jew and ill make you a star now

>i will cut my brests

Her tits were a miracle of nature and she ruined them.

>its okay for me to be a whore now, im a grown independent woman

>expecting to read all that shit from a cum dumpster

>I'm a male virgin in my 20's and I'll make angry remarks about a woman using her free will to explore her sexuality on her own terms because I'm a sad sack of fucking shit

kek

she can explore it with me in private, not so lil dick bois like you can jerk off to her facebook pictures after an entire night of getting rejected at the over 30's and single bar.

>I'm gonna defend a womyn online to win her attention

There’s nothing wrong with that outfit, by today’s standards

>Prime Ariel

>On September 24, 2012, in a guest bedroom, I caught the then 18 year-old Cameron Palatas with his pants down, exposing part of his buttocks, on top of my then 14 year old daughter, Ariel
>“Ariel had her t-shirt rolled up to her neck, exposing her breasts, and possibly wearing only a small thong

FUGGG

how do you go from THIS....

to THIS???????

No we'll never get Udder Insanity.

Why ruin your gifts?