NEW LENA HBO SHOW

“It has been weird and kind of hard to get out of bed, but Lenny helps us through that and we’re now working on a new show” Konner, 46, told reporters.

“We’re back in business,” Dunham, 31, added.

Asked about what viewers can expect from the new show, Dunham was pretty tight-lipped.

“We can’t say anything right now except that you’ll definitely see some more awkward situations and people showing their darker selves,” she said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgczLPcV7q8
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3161374/I-shan-t-walking-runway-Lena-Dunham-admits-performing-alongside-Taylor-Swift-svelte-supermodel-friends-feel-chubby-short.html
youtu.be/CjN9iImfw_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck this

Is there even a single photo of her where she doesn't look like someone's aunt?

youtube.com/watch?v=tgczLPcV7q8

how jealous of adam driver are you? be honest

but why

Imagine being Adam Driver in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Lena Dunham, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Adam Driver and not only lie on that bed while Lena Dunham flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dialogue. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, LENA DUNHAM LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the marines. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lie there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Adam Driver. You're not going to lose your future role in Star Wars over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

so THIS is the power of nepotism... impressive....

>awkward situations
How do you think she defines awkward?

This. She looks like my grandma

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3161374/I-shan-t-walking-runway-Lena-Dunham-admits-performing-alongside-Taylor-Swift-svelte-supermodel-friends-feel-chubby-short.html

JUST

I don't understand how she has a career and how she still has one in spite of this

Hhahahahahahah wow

wasn't girls one of the lowest rated shows on HBO ever? why does she keep getting work on a prime cable network?

The other four don't even want to acknowledge her existence. She's only there because of nepotism. What an embarrassingly garbage human.

You know (((why)))

I cant believe they made an article about it with photos and videos. Thats just ruthless

nice

i bet they're all such good friends

3000 years of beautiful tradition

How does she have another show? She's not a bankable star and is ugly as fuck. She has no impact on foreign markets and is unwanted by many Americans. Makes no sense.

>Dunham, 31
just

Hate Fuck, Marry, Kill, Ignore

Marry, Kill, Fuck, Ignore.

Marry, Fuck, Kill, Hate

This tbqh

>marrying any of these trainwrecks

I know it's low-hanging fruit to blame Jewish Nepotism, but can any of you offer a more valid reason?

She doesn't even exist to them, she's merging with the background. Her face is like, "kill me"

imagine you smell and tunge inside her peppery jew pussi mmm

Thanks for posting a pic of her. Now i finally have a face to associate to the dunham name. Gotta say, thought she was younger and more beautiful though.

If this isn't absolute proof that women can get away with anything I don't know what is

Jesus Christ imagine a guy writing this with such pride

Hollywood has never had a problem with raping children, this shouldn't be surprising

Modern Western women can get away with almost anything.

>It's low-hanging fruit to say 2 plus 2 equals 4

Facts are facts

She looks like she smells bad.

>Lena confessed that her boyfriend Jack Antonoff thought the height difference between her and the other girls was so funny he made a picture of her at the concert his screen saver
how did he get away with it

Didn't she rape her sister, and every women's response to it was "yeah, you go girl!"

checked

Re-checked

>White vs. (((White)))

fuck, ignore, kill, marry

>The sister diddler still has a career

>see some more awkward situations and people showing their darker selves,”
this is what americans have been doing for the last 15 years

girls was a good show

I'm from Sup Forums, and I say kill 'em all!

so thats why he went over to the dark side

Agreed, but it's tarnished because some people literally blame everything they don't like on Jews, which has a "boy who cried wolf" effect on some things.

shes actually a fantastic writer and girls would have ushered in a new age of television had lena dunhman not stigmatized it with her antics

>is unwanted by many Americans
lol ohh silly goy you seem to forget we own you and decide who you want

you want lena dunham

I mean... he's not exactly an oil painting either. Even when they try to make him look good he looks like Keanu with down syndrome.

It wasnt great but it was good or decent, at least for several seasons which at least earns Lena some props.

too bad she couldnt control her irl persona.

his acting was great

youtu.be/CjN9iImfw_w

To be honest, I couldn't believe the kind of guys that somehow found themselves involved with Dunham's character.

>A newly divorced, handsome, 30 something doctor
>A good looking teacher
>Donald Glover
>The surf instructor

Then every time I would see her take off her shirt to reveal her fat prepubescent boy body and see these guys get turned on makes me cringe. It seemed delusional to me that guys were throwing themselves at her like she was even a good person.

>tall
>pretty wife (also looks sensible)
>starring in huge franchise
>became a marine

Yeah, pretty jealous

Just pretending to find Leana Dunham attractive should be oscar-worthy.

>that fucking scene

girls just wanna have fun amirite ladies?