Anchorage hate thread

Anchorage hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ktuu.com/content/news/With-string-of-unsolved-murders-edginess-on-the-rise-in-Anchorage-392367801.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but why?

here it is guys, the thread we've all been waiting for

how bad can it really be

Alaska!
Reigning Superpower in year 7070.

It's like that for approximately 3 days each year.
The rest of the time the snow is 15 feet deep and Eskimos are trying to break into your car.

I live in Anchorage. Why the hate? Its pretty based.

Anchorage is a beautiful place in spite of the Snow Niggers.

Lots of thicc white cuties in Alaska

Your entire east side is a big black mark.

What do you mean? The east side of Anchorage? or Alaska

Don't you guys have a serial killer running around shooting people this year?

True. Your best chance of finding an Aryan QT is up here.

Anchorage

Maybe if you're 70.

No? We had a serial killer who was caught here last year who killed all over the US. He killed himself in jail

He's talking about the "mysterious deaths" on the trail system this year

How about you actually come up here and see for yourself buddy. Youd be amazed

They happen every year at some point in the year. Just like in every other state lol

Hate what? Anchorage is great, maybe you should either move over near Elmore and the west side. Outside that our city is great.

Damn my apartment is just off the pic. Anchorage isn't that bad OP

I'm in Willow m8. All the aryan qts around here are seattle libs and I don't expect it's much different down there.

Agreed. The nigs are contained in the east side of town.

from what viewpoint is this? looks nice looks like its stuck in the late 90s

Anywhere in the valley is degenerate m8. it might be time to move

Full of liberals from the lower states. Catholic "charities" importing rapefugees.
Does not even get that cold or dark in the winter.

Someone's doing the killing...

>With string of unsolved murders, edginess on the rise in Anchorage

>It’s turning out to be an extremely violent year in Alaska’s largest city.

>Twenty-five people have been murdered in Anchorage so far in 2016 with arrests in just 11 of the homicides, according to Anchorage police.

>Fifteen murders have been committed since the end of June.

>Judging from data going back two decades, the only year when Anchorage’s murder rate was higher was 1995 when the city had 29 homicides.

>After a recent double killing in one of the city’s most family-friendly public places – Valley of the Moon Park, near Downtown – police issued a rare public warning: residents should not be alone late at night or in the early morning in isolated areas. That would include the city’s 250 miles of trails and greenbelts, one of Anchorage’s 223 parks, or nearly 11,000 acres of municipal parkland.

>Many people feel “there is not a lot of good information coming out of the mayor’s office or the police department” about the recent spike in murders and they are frustrated, Moore said.

>Anchorage Mayor (((ETHAN BERKOWITZ))) has said increasing public safety and beefing up the police department are among his top priorities.

>The Valley of the Moon killings followed an unsolved double homicide in Ship Creek in July, and another at Point Worozof in January.

ktuu.com/content/news/With-string-of-unsolved-murders-edginess-on-the-rise-in-Anchorage-392367801.html

Wait there are actually blacks in Alaska?

Looks like it's from the BP building (15 stories?) on Benson and Seward, looking NW.

To be honest with our extreme gun culture the rapeugees can't do shit here. Hell a couple months back I ran into one and it didn't go to well with him. There were 10 guys that chased him off fast. So please don't confuse us with Germany.

Alaska is mostly white. There is a small number of very dark blacks here, im talking about like straight from africa black. Other than that it is majority white.

I wont lie to you its a bad year. But killings happen every year. And most of these homicides are from nigs and gang violence

Anchorage Alaska, because the whether is so bad for most of the year. The crime rate rises during the nice time of the year which is only a few months. They say that the criminals go crazy like bugs before the cold hits.

You will notice the murder rate skyrocketed after you put in a democrat mayor.

Mainly military and also mainly only in East anchorage alongside the Polunesians. So once you leave our city it's just Nords, Germans, Anglos and some South East Asians.