Sup Forums Christmas cheer thread #3

It's that time of year again.

So grab some coco, turn on the Christmas music, and hang out with some Sup Forumsmrades as we share stories and get into the holiday spirit.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you.

All lists: pastebin.com/i76p6g59
Ungifted lists: pastebin.com/PnsZCHHH

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, around the top right there's a share option that will open a window with a link in it, we just need the bit after the com/w/

Got home just time to get this done.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/2gr6rovz2rqwb/Christmas
a.co/5Ydrqer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On the first day of christmas Sup Forums gave to me:

So, how was everyone's day today? Mine started off like complete and utter shit but really picked up to be something great in the end. Didn't get the movies I wanted but found a book set I couldn't have picked if I did.

I wish I saved more of Scribs images. I'm saving Santapede for a special day.

For some reason I can't stop thinking about the fact that, in all likely hood, quite a number of anons from last year are no longer with us, and we'd never know.

But enough of those drab thought! Tell me, what's the first comic you read and really enjoyed/connected with?

>So, how was everyone's day today?
I ate my second panettone of the season, so it was a fabulous day. Finished reading The Incredible Hercules: Smash of the Titans, and now I'm working my way through some B.P.R.D.

Does anyone know where I can watch Olive the Other Reindeer? I haven't seen it in a long time and really want to see it this Christmas.

Kisscartoon is the easiest option I know of.

F2H67ST7SEVM

Mainly some books and movies I have had my eyes on. Wish I could do more to give to the anons who make this place actually entertaining sometimes.

Appreciate it! I'll look that up later. Olive was always my favorite special, but it's been years since I've had cable.

22F7P31ZHSC0V

I've got a few saved

Let's get a Christmas Punisher going on

Damn button...

Had written up a whole post after the code, and I must have held down the mouse or something... as when it posted it was all gone.

Oh well.

Listening to random Christmas music and watching videos on Youtube.

What's everyone else up to?

Watching the stream, it's got old Disney Donald cartoons right now.

woops sorry, I'll stop interrupting you.

>Tell me, what's the first comic you read and really enjoyed/connected with?
DC 1,000,000, the issue explaining Solaris' history. It was the first or second cape comic I'd ever read, and it's stuck with me for close to two decades.

3H7IYBFP34A8A

What Sup Forums related merch do you want for Christmas Sup Forumsmrades?

>Had written up a whole post after the code
Sure thing, brotagonist. I'm frankposting in a Christmas thread and writing a term paper

We have plenty of space, keep going. I'll just keep replying to my posts since the cool own time is the same either way now.

I've read comics for so long I honestly don't know.

But for one that I honestly connect with...

Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow

The story in particular and even the intro text just always really gets to me.

It's just so good.

Already messed that plan up

Can I post Steam Wishlists here if it's Sup Forums related?

Properly connected with would probably be Y the last man. I cried some many tears I tell you what.

Ok, I only have a few more that I haven't seen posted.

Probably Hellboy comics, I've read most of the main story digitally but I haven't read anything after The Troll Witch. But I've kinda avoided reading beyond that until I re-read from the beginning.

You can but I don't know if anyone will gift you on it and I don't know how to keep track of ungifted using steam.

Here's the Christmas mediafire for storytiming and specials and stuff. If you can think of anything it's missing let me know and I will hunt it down. I suggest checking out the Toonheads episode.
mediafire.com/folder/2gr6rovz2rqwb/Christmas
also besides gifting something I also bought the Rachel Rising Omni so I have the first 4 trades of that that I'd be happy to send as a gift if anyone is interested.

Hellboy is so good. The entire Mignolaverse is a gift from heaven.

It'll be removed from my Wishlist, I've been just meaning to get Scribblenauts Unmasked for a while now but I never always have the money when it goes on sale

Just like the first Christmas

It really is, I've got the Amazing Screw-on-head hardback and the Hellboy animated movies, both gifts from previous Sup Forums Christmas threads. I was gonna go meet him and get his signature back in September but I just didn't have the funds.

Yea that's great and all but I'm not keeping track of gifting that way, I'm tracking by what is shown as purchased.

Just like the first Christmas again

IDW just released the Amazing Screw-on Head artist edition and it looks beautiful, I want it so bad. I just love the nearly flawless over arching narrative of the Mignolaverse.

Punisher almost gets FRANK'D. But the vagina's natural ickyness saved him.

I've been waiting for this. Unlike last year, I actually have money, so I'm gonna actually buy someone something instead of just being a parasite.

And the child was successfully born in an unsanitary environment. Just like the fir-

Normally I buy people stuff, give away digital codes, etc.

This year I'm a parasite cause I have nothing to give and nothing to spare.

I still plan on digging through my old digital codes to see if any leftovers are valid just in case.

My suggestion, you are doing it exactly how it's meant to be done. When you couldn't spare anything you interacted and got a gift. Now that you can, you are gonna toss some in the pot.

That's how it should work.

This lady fucked up too.

Jesus Christ, Frank,even for you that was pretty fucked up.

Hey, it's that priest from the beginning who knew the reason for the season.

jesus frank thats a fucking newborn. kids going to be fucking deaf because of the fucking gun fight happening around it

Damn

I'm trying to finish a massive mural design in illustrator for one of the buildings on my campus. 9ft by 48ft. 39ft done, needs to be produced in the next 3 weeks. and watching bad sci-fi on Netflix. Took a break to make cocoa and browse Sup Forums

~fin~

And if anyone feels like it 2WQ1O3BK6Q9L0 I'll probably get around to gifting after getting some actual work done on this paper.

What's the paper about?

Term paper for a class on courts and sentencing. The topic is the causes and consequences of discretionary decision making in the criminal court system.

Best of luck.

To bad it isn't on Klingon Coffee.

That subject I know.

>were you
So he has literally no idea how involved if at all, she was in that murder?

No, he knows she was involved.

The question is just did she do it herself, or did she hire someone to do it.

All the circumstantial evidence points to her being involved, but the question on the mutilation part is to drive home the point that it was wrong and she's gonna get shot in the face in front of her kid.

Disappointing. Contrary to what people may think, it's better to receive negative feedback than it is to receive nothing at all.

I really want this Shocker figure.

I'm not sure why, but I'm a big fan of Shocker myself.

Comic related,

What character do you most hope to see in MVC4?

Back from writing the paper.

Attempted to gift K9CD47N0J4O1 but he needs an address so NO GIFT

Instead gifted U6LI88SXJ8VE

Superman

I'm making my wishlist right now. How long should it be?

If you ever have the time, I'd love to see inked versions of some of your pencil sketches. I'd particularly love to see this one and the Mr. T/Kl'rt/Killer T drawing you did for me a long while back inked.

Grievous be more of a Grinch-type?

>His breath, it ran short with no exertion at all
>For his breastplate, though sturdy, was three sizes too small

>"Master Sun-Ta, why? Why are you taking my lightsaber? Why?"
>But do you know, the old General was so smart and so slick, that he thought up a lie and he thought it up quick.
>"Foolish padawan!" Grievous did deride
>"There's a sliver of kyber here that won't light on one side."

Shocker and Howard the Duck but I'm really just hoping for the return of Captain Commando

Agent Coulson ;)

I've liked him ever since the 90's series. He's great because he's such a low tier villain that gets made fun of a lot, but he actually puts up a decent fight against Spidey a lot of the time. Plus, the wave of Marvel Legends also comes with a Black Suit Spidey, so I can even reenact the "Chase you to the ends of the Earth!" scene.

Only if when you knock him out he comes back with full health.

Ideally, Agent Venom, but I'd be fine with him being an alternate costume for classic Venom, along with an Anti-venom costume.

Man-Thing, though I'd settle for Blade to hunt Darkstalkers vamps.

>the only time of year you have friends to gift

Christmas time makes me sad :/
still gonna post that list though: 17RRSCN0A7DU8

I can just imagine Obi-Wan regaling younglings with this yarn on Life Day.

I finished my list, but, uh, how the fuck do I stop my real name from showing on it? I have an obscure name in a language almost no one speaks.

>"Master Obi-Wan! Master Obi-Want! Tell us the story of how Grievous stole the lightsabers on Life Day!"
>"Younglings, I'm deep in meditation at the moment. Can't you have Master Yoda tell it to you?"
>"It's just not the same when Master Yoda tells it. The rhymes don't work at all."
>"...very well."

The Batman Annual had some nice Christmas time stories.

>"Master Obi-Wan! Master Obi-Wan! Tell us the story of how Grievous stole the lightsabers on Life Day!"
>"Younglings, I'm deep in meditation at the moment. Can't you have Master Yoda tell it to you?"
>"When Master Yoda tells it, the rhymes don't work at all."
>"What about Master Windu?"
>"He adds a lot of expletives about the general's mother when he tells the story and we're only younglings after all..."
>"...very well."

Here's my list.

a.co/5Ydrqer

>Watching the stream
There's a stream? Where?
>inb4 secret club

>First comic I connected to

Not really sure, but I suppose it was "The life and times of Scrooge McDuck" back when I was a kid.

I laways loved disney duck stories but that was the first time I actually found a more serious one, and it was even about my favourite character!

it was great.

Also, shamelessly posting my list:

F883GQGFFLCD (.it)

Happy holidays Sup Forumsmerades!