What does Sup Forums think of Ahsoka?

What does Sup Forums think of Ahsoka?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3833940/Disney-fined-xx-Harrison-Ford-crushed-hydraulic-door-set-Millennium-Falcon-Star-Wars-filming.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Orange buttcheeks

Started really bad and pointless
ended up becoming a really good character

pretty much this

Better than Rey.

some disney fanic character that was supposedly anakin's padawan, but apparently wasn't present in the movies for some reason.

>ended up becoming a really good character
>a really good character
>good character
something isn't right here.

Didn't she die?

Left ambiguous but yeah probably.

Nope. Just becomes vaders mindbroken cocksleeve

fanfic*
Yes it's implied, but know disney refusing to kill of it's fanfic characters would somehow make a comeback.

came here to post that
I miss our orange buttcheek threads
and torbillons drawings

everyone dies eventually

She going to be nuvader

>clone wars, which got progressively better over the years is canned
>we are instead given road adventure starring space Alladin, muh strong woman who doesn't need no man, the levelheaded alien chick, the dumb grunt, and the robot, with sometimes whimsical, and sometimes plain boring plots
Thanks, Disney

this

The fact that that Clone Wars had very little to with the prequels is something we should all be grateful for.

Should I just dump my Ahsoka folder?

I'm gonna do it anyway.

BOY HE BOUT TO DO IT!!!

I think you faggots should stay in your cancerous general. Why is this hard?

There is no Clone Wars general

You faggots have a Star Wars general and it's pure cancer and autism. I was glad to see it because it would finally contain all the idiots.

Why can't you just stay there?

Do you mind? Some of us have better things to do than force ourselves to post in threads we don't like.

It's not masturbation when it's hands-free!

>those african princess lips

DSL

Top tier waifu material

But what if Rey is just season 1 Ahsoka and she'll become a great character by the end of Episode IX?

That lightsaber style will never make sense

More shallow sweeping range, less length, relies almost entirely on just your wrist when blocking instead of your entire arm, and its inherently more dangerous to have your sabers close to your body instead of away.

The reason people people use reverse grip with knives is that it generally provides more force when stabbing someone and getting slashed in the forearm or something isn't instant death.

A lightsaber requires very minimal force to do lethal amounts of damage.

Shitty character turned into a still fairly shitty but less annoying character as the quality of the show improved. Never really added anything to any given scenario yet still miles ahead of MEEBUR GASCON

>$20 for a pizza

Should I be offended?

Does she kill him?

What did you expect from a Hutt owned business?

>him

I'll misgender all I want, shitlord.

I can buy a $10 any online right now if I wanted at Pizza Hutt.

Worst character in the Lucas canon.

Luckily Mouse canon introduced many more terrible characters.

>Worst character in the Lucas canon.
Meesa thinkin yousa forgettin somebody, betcha betcha

Rebels has improved. They're not handling things so much with kiddie gloves anymore. I mean, you will never, ever see a decapitated head fall off someone's shoulders like in The Clone Wars, but it feels less like wacky space adventures and more like an actual fight for people's lives.

The robot still sucks though.

Its still shit and I'm still not watching it.

Congrats.

Haha, remember that episode where Hondo threatened to have Ahsoka raped?
What a loveable scamp, good times...

Gonna take a break soon

a fap break?

A food / stop staring at a monitor break.

Hey man, he worked really super hard on that post. Stop bullying him.

At any rate best canon remains Lego canon. Who doesn't want to visit the Emperor Palpatine Museum on Naboo and pick up a sweet Sheev bobblehead? A sleemo, that's who.

Are you ordering one of those $10 any pizzas from the hutt?

I hope she never shows up in live action, because they could never do those lips justice.

Actually he said he had a buyer who didn't mind if the Jedi were alive or dead, so maybe rape?

I dunno, there's already been some disappointments this season. Edge-ra amounted to basically nothing, the Bendu was about the same, Thrawn just seems like the Light from Young Justice and is so standoffish that he doesn't feel like a threat at all. Most of the episodes still follow the same boring "we need fuel/weapons/cargo, let's go to that planet" formula. It's just less interesting than Clone Wars to me.

I bet they'd get a black girl to play her and they'd make her a human instead of a tortilla.

He also said he had a buyer interested in Jedi... feeemale Jedi...
So definitely rape

say,not related to her but,what are the chances that ezra would become the next starkiller?

Are dead bodies exempt from consent? If not, it could be rape either way.

And I bet they'd pick the most thin-lipped, watered down black girl possible. I'd just rather they not.

I grew to like her, but I wish they'd had the guts to unambiguously kill her off.

Jesus, guys, what the fuck is wrong with you? The buyer is obviously Grievous. He just wants a dead female Jedi and the only thing he'll stuff her with is sawdust so he can make a puppet. He feels he finally has a chance at winning the annual CIS talent show now that fucking Ventress is gone and her stupid ping pong trick with her.

Look at his face. They'll never know it's him talking.

>tfw if she wasn't killed ever she would be around 60 years old by the time Luke was training the new jedi in the new canon
>tfw they could have her in episode VIII and her get killed by Kylo.

That last part is true, although it's not really in the spirit of ventriloquism.

It checks out.
The right for women to shoot ping pong balls from their vaginas was the freedom the CIS were fighting for, I believe.

>implying she wouldn't leave Luke's school 2 weeks before the Kylo-mbine massacre
>also, she runs into Maul who's living in a trash can

Don't even joke about that, asshole. You have no idea how long it took Obi-Wan and Vos to sink her corpse on Dathomir because of all the ping pong balls in her.

>the trashcan has wheels and also functions as his legs

That's the problem.
Rey was already a grown up and pretty much perfect in episode 7, so there's not much to work on.

Do you think he got to fuck her at the rap party like he did Carrie Fisher?

Even if he was capable of still getting it up before the movie he surely wasn't after they dropped the Falcon set on him.

Is that how he broke his leg? I never did hear how that happened.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3833940/Disney-fined-xx-Harrison-Ford-crushed-hydraulic-door-set-Millennium-Falcon-Star-Wars-filming.html

Yes but it also knocked him back in time ten years according to one of the picture captions. That's the Dailyfail for you.

No. She was quite clearly shown alive and walking off. But retard fan theorists take that as being 'symbolic' of some stupid shit.

>Pizza Hutt
noice